Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Reveal Devstream ... :(

Haranthus

On 2019-08-17 at 2:44 AM, Haranthus said:

So ... instead of the awesome Oni theme that was suggested a few months ago ... you made him a walking fat joke about eating, puking, farting and rolling ...

Wow ... great ... so much for the positivism shown around Hildryn.  Heavy guys can't get the same respect?  I mean you guys just laughed the whole time he was being shown.

Pretty much my exact thoughts on the frame.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-17 at 4:44 AM, Haranthus said:

So ... instead of the awesome Oni theme that was suggested a few months ago ... you made him a walking fat joke about eating, puking, farting and rolling ...

Wow ... great ... so much for the positivism shown around Hildryn.  Heavy guys can't get the same respect?  I mean you guys just laughed the whole time he was being shown.

take it personally.  de clearly was disrespecting you and your mum directly.
either that or they just wanted to make a fun and unique frame.

if you're really into body positivity, let me explain something as a long time liberal jack ash.

body positivity means owning and accepting the body, in all it's forms.  if you take offense to the frame that's a you thing.  de didn't disrespect fat people by making this... and it is possible to only show carefully curated body positivity tropes to such an extent that the whole intention of body positiivity is lost< in favor of propaganda.  to truly be body positiive we need to be positive about all representations that aren't intentionally antagonistic, and if you think it's de's intention to alienate fat gamer dudes, you probably don't understand capitalism very well.