Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Begs

WoodedSkate89

On 2019-08-18 at 11:35 AM, WoodedSkate89 said:
On 2019-08-18 at 11:29 AM, sinnae said:

I'm sorry, but why are you charging plat to run kuva siphon missions...? That seems like the scam here, not the guy sketched out by you requesting he put plat in an empty trade box just so you could look at it.

Also, because I've seen you misusing the word all over the thread - the word you're looking for is beggar.

People begging for free stuff are begs

Well, looks like someone's mummy convinced them to spell "hampster" instead of "hamster" the way they want, rather than...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

I am not a social person.  So unless i have a specific goal that requires others. I will do everything myself and ignore others.

Thats just me though.

We all can simply ignore each other if we please.  Its the internet.

/ignored

On 2019-08-19 at 12:45 AM, WoodedSkate89 said:

How do you not turn up??? You'd naturally be in the squad and therefore dragged to maroos

And squadmates have a special marker on the map... So it's not like you were hiding...

I don't inv them to my squad lmfao I don't even go the maroos I just lie an say am by the tree lmfao 

On 2019-08-18 at 6:26 PM, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

Yeah I did this a few times.. but the clans always either disbanded because of some weird drama going on or became inactive.. the latest clan only was active when an update hits.. from then I decided I run my own clan, solo, because it can get tiring get to know people and then they vanish and continue on in other games and not having contact with you anymore.. it's weird, and unnecessary.

I'm over it, yes the game gets boring to a lot but damn..

So now I'm solo. Been enjoying it ever since, do mostly pugs for normal missions, enjoyable, because you never know who joins and what gear they bring. Fun times. ^^

And as we can see I have too much fun sometimes and give in to beggars 😂

But no more!

--

Also, we're off topic now, sry.. 

Pfff you're good my dude

You do you