Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Tennogen Round 17

CreamedSoda

Just now, rastaban75 said:

Isn't there a mainline update expected this week (with Gauss etc.)? I suppose Tennogen could be included there.

SoonTM. Honestly tired of how long it takes for stuff to get out. Like we are still in the struggle ages of 2012

1 minute ago, rapt0rman said:

After the deadline for submissions, the tennogen still needs to be chosen, and then rigged and animated by DE. Definitely not going to happen this week.

What a letdown I thought I was gonna get something. Checked it and apparently it takes usually 2 months since the deadline ending. (Bit ridiculous) but yeah.

30 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

The round comes out today? Or will I have to wait months for it. (Like everything else)

You will have to wait, the deadline is just to take in submissions, afterwards they have to inspect submissions, select winners, work out contracts, work on potential rigging where is necessary, and so on. Needless to say the process after is not immediate, and will take a while to sift through. 

9 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Ridiculous because you know what's involved and DE takes too long to do something you have first hand knowledge of?

Yeah and I am also sure they are that little baby company of 2012 still? Right? Everybody seems to still treat them like that.

Ahh I see the old armchair dev's are at it again, acting like they know what goes into making content for a game, and then also simultaneously whining that something isn't ready exactly when they want it (right now). My favorite type of post.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Whitestrake0 said:

SoonTM. Honestly tired of how long it takes for stuff to get out. Like we are still in the struggle ages of 2012

you could play elit dangerous with more grind and less content updates/ end game.  go play mincraft for a bit and come back