Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Zylok from Baro Tradable?

Tsukinoki

3 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

All weapons from Baro are tradable as long there's no levels, formas, catalyst, and lens on it.

This is generally the case, but there have been weapons that haven't been tradable from him the first or second time they came around in his inventory.
I just wasn't sure about the zylok as I don't want to get a weapon I cant give away.

14 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

All weapons from Baro are tradable as long there's no levels, formas, catalyst, and lens on it.

Incorrect. Ignis wrath isn't tradeable from Baro. I bought one for me G.F. and I couldn't trade it. Support said only tradeable Ignis wrath from event, not from Baro. and they didn't reimburse me either so I'm kind of fked, and I bought it after reading on wiki it's tradeable.

Honestly I'm having hard time trusting this game anymore except if I experience it personally.

10 minutes ago, 40PE said:

Incorrect. Ignis wrath isn't tradeable from Baro. I bought one for me G.F. and I couldn't trade it. Support said only tradeable Ignis wrath from event, not from Baro. and they didn't reimburse me either so I'm kind of fked, and I bought it after reading on wiki it's tradeable.

Honestly I'm having hard time trusting this game anymore except if I experience it personally.

the bp is tradable, not the fully built weapon.

Other items follow the same pattern, you can trade rhino prime bp, but once you have built it, you can't trade it.

Edited by KIREEK

36 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

the bp is tradable, not the fully built weapon.

Other items follow the same pattern, you can trade rhino prime bp, but once you have built it, you can't trade it.

Mate WTF you talking about. You don't built Ignis Wrath nor any of the weapons from Baro. He sells the full built product and these are USUALLY tradeable.

Concentrate mate, concentrate... Not primes we talking about. Wrath and Prisma weapons.

19 minutes ago, 40PE said:

Mate WTF you talking about. You don't built Ignis Wrath nor any of the weapons from Baro. He sells the full built product and these are USUALLY tradeable.

Concentrate mate, concentrate... Not primes we talking about. Wrath and Prisma weapons.

The ignis wraith has 2 methods of acquiring it. The fully built form randomly brought by baro, and the BP which can be gotten from some dojos. The BP is tradable, the fully built form is not. 

1 hour ago, 40PE said:

prisma and wraith is not a sign of a tradable item, prisma cosmetics or prisma shade aren't tradable, since they follow the item rule, namely cosmetics and sentinel, what i mean by this is that it's the item itself that determines the ruling, not the exceptions

If a random prisma cosmetic ends up being tradable, it will not mean all will be tradable, exceptions are on an item per item basis

Ignis wraith bp is something that can be traded, the clans are rewarded with the ability to trade 1 of the research they made, again, an exception, not a rule

Ignis wraith fully built weapon is not tradable, which is what baro sells, is it a wraith weapon from baro? yes

Is it a rule that wraith weapons from baro become automatically tradable? no

You can see that an exception was made, the bp was already tradable, no use to make the fully built weapon tradable aswell, if you can't access the relay, you can't claim the fully built eapon, meaning you have to go trough trade chat or be in a clan with it and build the weapon, with the resources and time that it involves.