Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashion frame- the new Region bane

ThumpumGood

The chat is overfilled with LOOK. I realize it's new but with as often as songs are still a thing, I can see it turning region into a fashion show. Can we get a Fashion chat channel or maybe limit the LOOK to PMs? It's really annoying to try and get info when everyone is showing off their fashion and their mods.

OH! And while Im whining on this topic, how about a Riven sales channel. Really difficult to see anything but rivens screaming by when you just need one pc of Nekros.

Edited by ThumpumGood

5 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Well then please explain how this works for look cuz I tried both ways {with and without [] ) and still getting it. Pleas enlighten us with how you get it to filter that or [Riven]

Let's see. Maybe put a "-" infront of the thing you're filtering like -riven. It works in trade chat it might work in region too.

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Let's see. Maybe put a "-" infront of the thing you're filtering like -riven. It works in trade chat it might work in region too.

Oh lets see... Look" and "{Look]" Doesnt work.

Maybe you guys should TRY these suggestions before making them.
The hell with the filter. Give them their own chat. That way if I want to see it, I can go to the chat instead of having to play with the filter 50 ways that dont work.
If you dont have anything that you've tried... dont suggest it. All you're doing is trolling and speaking to see your name in the chat and get your post count up. That's Trolling.

30 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

The hell with the filter. Give them their own chat. That way if I want to see it, I can go to the chat instead of having to play with the filter 50 ways that dont work.
If you dont have anything that you've tried... dont suggest it. All you're doing is trolling and speaking to see your name in the chat and get your post count up. That's Trolling.

Sorry I was using basic logic snowflake.

A - sign filters out stuff for me in trade chat.

10 hours ago, sinnae said:

Chat filters exist.

ok nvm i figured it out i just need to click includes term and then add them

i didnt know it exist either but i just googled it and added axi lith neo meso so i dont see no relic messages
but it still appear
so did  i something wrong or is it impossible to filter them?

Edited by ZeroZX4

8 hours ago, (PS4)Puckish_Rogue125 said:

You're aware this is telling you to do what the folks you're arguing with told you to do right? Call me crazy but "-" is a pretty universal exclude. 

Had you read everything I said, you would realize I tried it. Universal? Well I gguess it's not so universal when it doesnt work on WF. The solution had nothing to do with any of the suggestion(trolls) that were made. The solution was [ff. No quotes, nothing that was suggested(trolled). Why did I say trolled? Because they were throwing out things they hadnt tried because if they had, like I did, they would have known it didnt work and wouldnt have said it.

STILL LOOKING FOR A LIST OF FILTER COMMANDS DE

16 hours ago, ThumpumGood said:

Since I'm a console player, I have yet to see the spam of look and build links, but I am one to be honest, and I can easily foresee this issue. In addition to a fashion/build specific channel being a solution for spam, it would also be an amazing idea to have a dedicated channel for looks and builds, possible a dedicated channel for each instead of one which houses both combined. I think I speak for many when I say I'd be on the fashion channel for days straight and be on the build channel for hours on end.

On a separate note, this thread should be recreated in Suggestions/Feedback. Take everything of value stated within the replies of this thread to create an argument for why this would be worth DE's time to implement, even if it seems obvious.