The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feel proud to show some Excalibur Prime love

6Sanity9x

7 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

What are these posts? They’re not even by the same person. Is this one of those new fangled “memes” I hear people talking about?

I dont think I can even meme this, because I was the one who made the joke/suggestion that we should have thread like this about Excal Prime.

50 minutes ago, 6Sanity9x said:

Reality can be whatever I want.

Yeah....reality can be whatever you want...but truth is not bendable.

You can say that your reality is you are the most wanted person in the world....but the truth is you are on the FBI most wanted list.

As for this Topic....Ember Prime and Frost Prime are the most elegant of the first wave of Primes. I bow each time I open a Vault since that is the only place I see Ex Prime in this game on XB1....huh, I just realized I have not opened a Vault on PS4 or Switch yet.

Vaults are the only place that Ex Prime gets any respect from me. And until we get a full Hayden Tenno Excal....imma be pretty happy with Umbra.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Yeah....reality can be whatever you want...but truth is not bendable.

You can say that your reality is you are the most wanted person in the world....but the truth is you are on the FBI most wanted list.

As for this Topic....Ember Prime and Frost Prime are the most elegant of the first wave of Primes. I bow each time I open a Vault since that is the only place I see Ex Prime in this game on XB1....huh, I just realized I have not opened a Vault on PS4 or Switch yet.

Vaults are the only place that Ex Prime gets any respect from me. And until we get a full Hayden Tenno Excal....imma be pretty happy with Umbra.

You do realise you just wasted at least five minutes of your time replying to a troll post.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi