Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm MR27 and guess what weapon I still don't have?

(XBOX)KayAitch

23 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

But if we're MR27 and didn't get this MR6 fodder weapon as we worked through everything else then it's definitely too hard for an MR6 player to get.

So you are MR27 and you have no clue what MR means?
You could have said that from the start instead of making a thread like this one.

23 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

So you are MR27 and you have no clue what MR means?

It means I've ground out almost every weapon in the game and absolutely nothing else.

Talking about the relative grinds to get different weapons is just about the only thing high MR shows you know about.

5 hours ago, (PS4)cdzbrbr said:

Fault's on you bud

I never said it wasn't. It's not that I can't, it's that in all the grind to MR27 it's something I haven't bothered with. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, but my point is that indicates the grind for the weapon is disproportionate to its value.

7 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

The last time I remember doing an excavation sortie was three months ago. Aside from that I'm getting cryotics from bounty here and there

That's pretty much where I am, Excavation in Sorties, Arbitrations and Relics, probably about once a week.

Maybe before the open worlds, Eidolons, Orb Mothers, Kuva Floods/Survival, Sanctuary Onslaught, Arbitrations, Nightwave and Disruption the Excavation game type was just played a lot more? Players who were active before 2017 have more of it than they'll ever use.

Le 16/09/2019 à 14:25, kgabor a dit :

Loving these troll threads.

One just needs to run some derelict and excavations to get both but for some reasons people prefer to complain instead of basically playing the game.

Perhaps they'd get both if they weren't stupidly "farming" Hydron and ESO all day long, but that's another story.

Edited by 000l000

MR26 and have had the Sibear for over a year - it’s really not that bad to get, especially if you farm Hieracon for relics, can do 8-12 extractors in around 20-25 mins with only 2 people (and solo if the locations are good and side by side). 

The grind for Harrow is annoying - already tired of defection (no one wants to play it so always solo) and after 40+ runs still haven’t got the last part - so 15 hours of just that mission on Caracol (granted over couple of months, usually doing 1-2 runs when I’m on for a session) and still don’t have it.

However there are times I’ve had things drop first time (Ephemera from Exploiter for example) when others have taken a long time - some you win some you lose - at least with Sibear it’s just a goal which each run moves you toward