Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"New" nodes.

(XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint

Question

15 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

None of the nodes are new. We have to reopen nodes we already have opened to get our Arbitrations back. Also, to make room for these "new" nodes, we lose missions we have had for years.  Glad to have Gauss, but call it what it is. Salad V hostile takeover of existing nodes.

All the nodes are the same tileset for a given planet anyways.  A generic spy mission, 2 captures, and hijack removed.  None of them were common farms IIRC and were redundant anyways.

As for unlocking Arbi again, same difference as Jupiter changes.

51 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

4fdcc389872376ebc2017874e031dcb6.png

😄😄 As a rule, I dont like different. My point was, if we are getting new nodes, make them new nodes. Not just repurposed existing nodes. Shoot, give us a new planet or cluster. THAT, I wouldn't mind. Really liking the new content and the new graphics tweaks. Cant wait to get Gauss!!!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

😄😄 As a rule, I dont like different. My point was, if we are getting new nodes, make them new nodes. Not just repurposed existing nodes. Shoot, give us a new planet or cluster. THAT, I wouldn't mind. Really liking the new content and the new graphics tweaks. Cant wait to get Gauss!!!

Why not replace some of the 'filler' nodes that nobody's going to play ever again after completing them with something a bit more interesting? I would understand the annoyance if they went and replaced some popular farm nodes.

22 hours ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

None of the nodes are new. We have to reopen nodes we already have opened to get our Arbitrations back. Also, to make room for these "new" nodes, we lose missions we have had for years.  Glad to have Gauss, but call it what it is. Salad V hostile takeover of existing nodes.

Didnt get to playtest all of the Disruption nodes last night, but the one I ran appeared to run very smoothly. I hope to run the other nodes tonight. Liking the fixes and the graphics tweaks. Eager to get my hands on the Lua Lens. Looking forward to Hyperion and The New War. Thank you, DE. And thanks to the PC sector of our community. Yes, PCs get new content first, but they also find the most of the rough edges that come with the new content. To the Community Managers and Directors and to the Devs, great work! Still hands down the best F2P I have ever touched. 

odd as the update brought 4 disruptions but only 1 new node

sedna, keplies old mission was repalced with distruption
Kuva fortress capture was removed an replaced with kuva disruption
uranus had dack sector UR replaced with the infested disruption

all 3 if prior to the update had ability to do disruption could still if  have done the Lua disruption of Apollo an i only had it tell me to do apollo to get arbritatrion.
as Apollo was the only mission node added into the game.

On 2019-09-17 at 9:29 PM, FerockQuartz said:

Their giving us a Galaxy, only few years away *phew*...

As stated by the last devstream, Steve said 2 new planets are coming with Railjack, so yeah we are getting them on top of Tau System