Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*ACCIDENTALLY QUIT* Arbitrations

(XBOX)GODsmokeZILLA

Exactly as described in title, not once but twice this has happened to me, mashing A because you're dying and it asks if you want to quit and forfeit all rewards? This BS, last time I was @ round 59 in Arbitration Def, next thing I know I've wasted over an hour of my life for literally nothing. I've submitted a support ticket but I know how that works...

They'll tell me to check forums and that my prob is solved, not even a "TY for wasting your time"...

GL out there Tenno don't push the A button!!!! LOL

Edited by (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA

5 hours ago, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

Because I was trying to use my abilities, and I died by 1 hit. So I only had to press it twice. I think its stupid to tell me "don't push A" when thats the main button you going to be pushing and I hope this happens to you, so than you can say "shouldn't have pushed A" to yourself lol

pc master race we have a keyboard and mouse the A button has no power here. All joking aside If you are pressing the right shoulder button and have the power menu open it probably should block menu input. You just kind of explained the situation very poorly in your opening post

Can greatly reduce accidentally quit problem. Just get rid of the abort button on death and spectating, and just go with "open menu and choose abort mission". The one button that is rarely used during game play is the menu button.
Edit: Can simplify the text for PS4 controller, "(option) Abort mission". Just have it open up the menu which have "Abort Mission" option.

This problem also happens on PC while using game controller.

The message box only lasts for as short as 0.2 seconds, then poof, accidentally quit game, or accidentally purchased or rushed something. Too short of a time to stop rapidly press the button. This problem is worst with a turbo or repeat button on some special controllers, or through PC Steam's controller support.

Edited by sam686

On 2019-09-20 at 3:43 AM, (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA said:

Exactly as described in title, not once but twice this has happened to me, mashing A because you're dying and it asks if you want to quit and forfeit all rewards? This BS, last time I was @ round 59 in Arbitration Def, next thing I know I've wasted over an hour of my life for literally nothing. I've submitted a support ticket but I know how that works...

They'll tell me to check forums and that my prob is solved, not even a "TY for wasting your time"...

GL out there Tenno don't push the A button!!!! LOL

You didn't waste an hour for nothing

The mission fail screen shows No Rewards; but this is a UI Glitch

what happens is, at the end of each Rotation (10 Waves) your rewards get saved

when you abort, the only rewards you forfeit are the ones for the Last Rotation, and this is what the Fail Screen is showing; just the Last Rotation

but if you check your Inventory; all the Rewards for the previous Rotations are actually still there.