Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's 3rd ability no longer kills Demolishers

AdvisorZ

1 минуту назад, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson сказал:

Can you state where your info is from. All demolyst and their variants follow the same rules. DE hasn't stated that there different rules for different factions in distruption.

Its logical to presume that the enemy unit that destroy the nodes have the same ability resistances and immunitys as demolysts. If you believe differently please prove it.

The syncarium may not apply the ability resistance and immunity on base model.

Should I go and take screenshots for your majesty where Ash kills the Demolisher of the 3rd ability?  " Would you like me to pour you some tea, sir? "

• Like 1

15 минут назад, Vox_Preliator сказал:

This is more likely a bug with the notoriously-weird Simulacrum letting it happen at all, and the intended behavior is that they are immune.

You inattentively read what I wrote in the description of the problem. Ash has been killing Demolisher with a 3rd ability, since the introduction of new Disruption (Sedna and other).  But after the last hotfixes this bug has appeared. And now Ash kills Demolisher in Simulacrum, but does not do it on a mission (very small damage, which should be huge).
At the moment I am uploading videos to YouTube (for "especially" believers). But difficulties arose.

Edited by AdvisorZ

8 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Ash has been killing Demolisher with a 3rd ability, since the introduction of new Disruption (Sedna and other).  But after the last hotfixes this bug has appeared.

What if Ash's Fatal Teleport killing them was actually the bug and it still working in the Simulacrum is also a bug? Should they start unfixing bugs that benefit you?

1 минуту назад, RX-3DR сказал:

What if Ash's Fatal Teleport killing them was actually the bug and it still working in the Simulacrum is also a bug? Should they start unfixing bugs that benefit you?

I was visited by similar thoughts. Nevertheless, I am sure that they did not make mistakes and did not specifically disable this ability. (they could do it in advance and very quickly)

2 hours ago, AdvisorZ said:

I was visited by similar thoughts. Nevertheless, I am sure that they did not make mistakes and did not specifically disable this ability. (they could do it in advance and very quickly)

in all fairness, I think DE doesn't want this ability to work on Demolysts/Demolishers for the simple reason of infinite scaling in Disruption (think about the Loki switchteleport exploit that they "fixed")

I would whip out my Ash and roll Disruption Arbitration completely ignoring the levels of mission objective targets

I think what many people here have already said, it's probably a simulacrum specific bug

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AdvisorZ said:

The problem is written in the title. More details: Ash’s 3rd ability has stopped killing Demolishers( Infested and Grineer) on missions. Even with Augment and any dagger (full mods + Covert Lethality).  But! In Simulacrum, with the same specifications - everything works fine! ( Demolishers are destroyed, as they should, with 1-2 hits) . I can’t say with perfect accuracy when this bug appeared, but probably about 2 weeks ago, after the last “hotfixes”.

P.S And here are a few more problems.

• Invisibility abilities no longer save from homing missiles from grineer Bombard. Missiles chase tenno, even if invisibility is active, teleport to the other end of the room for cover, etc. Missiles go around ALL obstacles like a living enemy, do not respond to evasion, and as a rule, they kill tenno instantly.
  • Spam with hooks from Ancient Infested and grineer Scorpion and the fact that they are free to use hooks, even if they are controlled by the abilities of the whole team and they are frozen. I'm really tired of being on the floor and getting a one-shot because of the inability to get up from these endless uncontrollable hooks. This happens often, and more often they hit players in the back with this blow, eliminating the slightest chance of avoiding it.
  • The infinitely strong Aura of the Ancients Healers , which makes enemies virtually invulnerable already at the 20th level, and complete protection not only from status control (freezing, repelling, etc.), but also control from some abilities. This annoys everyday, and even more so - when the healer is far away and not visible, or when he is in textures and cannot be destroyed at all. As a result, you cannot kill other enemies or influence them with control.  This is at level 20 with powerful abilities and weapons. And I'm not talking about two or more healers with a higher level.
  • Teleport to the elevator of Fortune from the body of the operative, in one of the stages of ordering Fortune. (during body examination)
  • Arcane Trickery not only gives invisibility. When activated - warframes textures disappear. You are invisible even to yourself. 
  • Conversion equation for mods, Berserk and Adrenaline Hunter. It's about pure health damage that adds energy. Example (with one mod in the build): Bombard reduces 300 hp out of 800. And its damage is normally converted to energy (40-45% of 300 = 120-135 energy). However. At the same time, two ordinary Infestoids, which caused 300 damage at 150 per hit, did not bring energy, which should be (40-45% of 150 = 60-67.5 energy), but brought much less. And there are many such examples.
  • Gauss battery. Everything is simple here - it takes a very long time to charge when activating the 4th ability. Especially if the Kinetic Shield is turned on and the enemy is actively shooting at it. And the stronger the enemy and the greater its number, the more difficult it is to maximize the battery. With a duration of abilities of 100% (30s), it will take about 20 seconds of continuous spam 1 and 3 (3 with ice damage. Not fire). This eats a LOT of energy, and reduces the efficiency of Gauss, preventing him from concentrating normally and firing at the enemy.
  • Something very strange is going on in survival mode. I spent a lot of time researching this. The problem is lack of oxygen. At first I thought that maybe the problem is in the abilities of the warframes that create the additional drop. I tried every warframe. Then I realized that the problem is in the chances of the appearance of an “oxygen package”, probably it was broken during one of the updates.  Or someone decided to "joke" like that. In any case, the problem remains - oxygen is not enough even with warframes having the necessary abilities. Even if you destroy 50-100 enemies per hit. On Arbitrations, this is even worse - very often only 3 packets per minute appear. This is not enough, really.
  • A very low chance of a Universal Medallion award. I completed about 100 waves of disruption (maybe more). For these 100 waves, I received 3-4 medallions. I think you need to increase the chance of getting, or increase the number of reputation (without changing the chance).
  • Coildrive and Turrets (Orb Vallis). Their damage breaks through all the resists (Adaptation, etc.) and the protection of warframes, starting from level 20-30, instantly killing. 
  • The armor that is added by the Atlas ability. Not only me, studied and noticed this. The armor received from the ability does not work. The enemy does the same damage as without it.
  • Demolyst with Komorex, has too powerful Aim. As soon as he notices a player, he does NOT turn to face him. A projectile automatically flies out of his weapon in a split second, even if he stands with his back to tenno!  And invisibility does not protect. Hit Accuracy 90-100%. At high levels of the enemy, this is guaranteed to kill tenno. And in the Arbitration mode, such "jokes" are not needed.
  • On Onslaught (Elite too) began to appear garbage from Ceres. Simaris Cleaners no longer get salary?

*ashes fatal teleport can’t oneshot an enemy type that it’s not meant to oneshot for once

• Homing missles once fired do as described and while annoying there are workarounds such as tiling guard or going into your operator. While I do agree that bombards are annoying at high level content with a squishy frame it’s meant to hurt a lot and or kill you.

•another annoying yet avoidable thing In my op. As ash if you’re not invis your constantly moving rolling dodging etc to avoid stuff like this because... well you aren’t a tank. It’s fair that a mistake like this can kill a squishy frame. And it’s okay. It’s annoying but while the targeting may be almost laser accurate I can say it’s not something you can’t avoid.

• are you talking about level 20 enemies or level 20 of disruption.???

•?? Please provide more info

•arcane trickery is working as intended if I’m not mistaken.

• I have not looked into this so I can’t give an input

• haven’t played gauss enough to form an opinion on this.

• the game buggs out in survival after a certain time because the game isn’t meant to run that long. Same for pretty much any endurance game mode. This has been a long standing issue for years now? de should fix this 

• the drop rate for UM was told to us before hand and I believe it’s fair if you’re not going to be grinding out said syndicates standing. UMs are meant to top off the standing or give you those last few bits

generally  speaking can you provide your sources and site evidence or in game sources as to your issues?

26 минут назад, BlackVortex сказал:

in all fairness, I think DE doesn't want this ability to work on Demolysts/Demolishers for the simple reason of infinite scaling in Disruption (think about the Loki switchteleport exploit that they "fixed")

I would whip out my Ash and roll Disruption Arbitration completely ignoring the levels of mission objective targets

I think what many people here have already said, it's probably a simulacrum specific bug

And as I answered them I will answer you too - read the description better. (And also my answer for Vox_Preliator)

5 минут назад, (PS4)sweatshawp сказал:

*ashes fatal teleport can’t oneshot an enemy type that it’s not meant to oneshot for once

• Homing missles once fired do as described and while annoying there are workarounds such as tiling guard or going into your operator. While I do agree that bombards are annoying at high level content with a squishy frame it’s meant to hurt a lot and or kill you.

•another annoying yet avoidable thing In my op. As ash if you’re not invis your constantly moving rolling dodging etc to avoid stuff like this because... well you aren’t a tank. It’s fair that a mistake like this can kill a squishy frame. And it’s okay. It’s annoying but while the targeting may be almost laser accurate I can say it’s not something you can’t avoid.

• are you talking about level 20 enemies or level 20 of disruption.???

•?? Please provide more info

•arcane trickery is working as intended if I’m not mistaken.

• I have not looked into this so I can’t give an input

• haven’t played gauss enough to form an opinion on this.

• the game buggs out in survival after a certain time because the game isn’t meant to run that long. Same for pretty much any endurance game mode. This has been a long standing issue for years now? de should fix this 

• the drop rate for UM was told to us before hand and I believe it’s fair if you’re not going to be grinding out said syndicates standing. UMs are meant to top off the standing or give you those last few bits

generally  speaking can you provide your sources and site evidence or in game sources as to your issues?

• are you talking about level 20 enemies or level 20 of disruption.???  /  Both. this effect is the same everywhere. I won’t say how many times I was angry when I have a power in my hands that burns a high level, but can’t do anything with a 20+ level if Healer hid somewhere
•?? Please provide more info /  As soon as you begin to examine the body of an operative during a mission in the Orb of Vallis, you will be teleported back to the Fortune elevator. (the bug does not work if you examine the body using the Operator)
• the game buggs out in survival after a certain time because the game isn’t meant to run that long. Same for pretty much any endurance game mode. This has been a long standing issue for years now? de should fix this  /  Previously there was no such significant lack of oxygen packets. I know what I'm talking about.
• the drop rate for UM was told to us before hand and I believe it’s fair if you’re not going to be grinding out said syndicates standing. UMs are meant to top off the standing or give you those last few bits / At the moment I have completed about 200 Disruption. For ALL of these 200, I received 4 medallions. Therefore, the chance or amount of reputation must be changed.
generally  speaking can you provide your sources and site evidence or in game sources as to your issues?  / My words are enough, but now I intend to create a channel to "prove".

24 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

• are you talking about level 20 enemies or level 20 of disruption.???  /  Both. this effect is the same everywhere. I won’t say how many times I was angry when I have a power in my hands that burns a high level, but can’t do anything with a 20+ level if Healer hid somewhere
•?? Please provide more info /  As soon as you begin to examine the body of an operative during a mission in the Orb of Vallis, you will be teleported back to the Fortune elevator. (the bug does not work if you examine the body using the Operator)
• the game buggs out in survival after a certain time because the game isn’t meant to run that long. Same for pretty much any endurance game mode. This has been a long standing issue for years now? de should fix this  /  Previously there was no such significant lack of oxygen packets. I know what I'm talking about.
• the drop rate for UM was told to us before hand and I believe it’s fair if you’re not going to be grinding out said syndicates standing. UMs are meant to top off the standing or give you those last few bits / At the moment I have completed about 200 Disruption. For ALL of these 200, I received 4 medallions. Therefore, the chance or amount of reputation must be changed.
generally  speaking can you provide your sources and site evidence or in game sources as to your issues?  / My words are enough, but now I intend to create a channel to "prove".

Healers are very easy to kill as I’ve just burned through level 65+ in an infested survival 3 hours it just depends on weapons and finding them .

and while there might be a smaller value of oxygen in survival (personally I haven’t noticed) it again may attribute to the fact that endurance modes are not meant to be ran for a longer distance. Saying I know what I’m talking about because you said there was less without providing any proof doesn't help your case 

you just said “I deserve more because I spent all this time” not factoring in rng and the accredited drop rate to which they provided for the item. Not a good look.

your words aren’t enough. Just coming to the forum to site such issues and when someone ask for proof responding in this manner makes people question the validity of your statements.

ive just summed this up assuming this is happening to you and a some others while im not disregarding your word I’m not gonna take it 100% serious based on your response and the data provided until more accurate information can be provided

4 часа назад, (PS4)sweatshawp сказал:

Healers are very easy to kill as I’ve just burned through level 65+ in an infested survival 3 hours it just depends on weapons and finding them .

and while there might be a smaller value of oxygen in survival (personally I haven’t noticed) it again may attribute to the fact that endurance modes are not meant to be ran for a longer distance. Saying I know what I’m talking about because you said there was less without providing any proof doesn't help your case 

you just said “I deserve more because I spent all this time” not factoring in rng and the accredited drop rate to which they provided for the item. Not a good look.

your words aren’t enough. Just coming to the forum to site such issues and when someone ask for proof responding in this manner makes people question the validity of your statements.

ive just summed this up assuming this is happening to you and a some others while im not disregarding your word I’m not gonna take it 100% serious based on your response and the data provided until more accurate information can be provided

I have nothing more to say to the blind arrogance. The dialogue with you is over. Come back when you get rid of pride and gain many years of experience to discuss such things. I'm tired of people like you

Edited by AdvisorZ

1 hour ago, AdvisorZ said:

I have nothing more to say to the blind arrogance. The dialogue with you is over. Come back when you get rid of pride and gain many years of experience to discuss such things. I'm tired of people like you

I have no pride within this statement sir your opinion you sir have no actual dialogue and have dismissed everyone who has not agreed with you in a rude manner. Which nobody has been rude or totally disrespectful towards you.

you mention years as if this is some milestone yet you only have a about 13 months more playtime then me. It’s a shame you tried to implement the “Ive played longer then you you don’t know what your talking about” tactic bs actually trying to engage in conversation. 

On 2019-09-26 at 5:17 AM, AdvisorZ said:

Demolishers are variant of Demolysts <-- That is correct. But I already said above - these are still different enemies and the mechanics work for them differently.  Do not believe me - ask DE.

Thanks for informing us.  I'll let DE know that you'll be coaching them on how to balance the game from now on.

1 час назад, Proslackernifty сказал:

Thanks for informing us.  I'll let DE know that you'll be coaching them on how to balance the game from now on.

Pff. Come on, go ahead. Do not forget to tell them to stop listening to whiners who want to destroy the entire map with one button, while playing on Vauban / Zephyr / Mag/ Atlas/ Ember etc. (oh yes. I listen almost every day in the chat, there are a lot of “good” words about these great warframes. And these words negatively affect DE decisions) .
Enemies in Orb Vallis deal damage that does not match their level. Level 15-30 beats like 30-50 (My friend, who has just started playing Warframe, knows little about the game, and when he first went to the Orb Vallis he said "Wow. Why do they hit harder? They also have level 15, like on the other locations. I simply can’t survive, although I put all the mods on survivability ").
Make an update for Saryn, who annihilates everything within a radius of 80+ meters, in a second, and then make a nerf of radius  for Ember World on Fire ( wich one almost made her a melee fighter, but without the survivability of a melee fighter), in order to “stop annihilating the whole map with one button, tenno” - looks rather impolite in Ember address.

UPD: I can’t help DE in the technical (code) part, I don’t have enough skills yet, and they are afraid to cooperate because there have already been cases of attacks on their servers, or just attempts to harm the game. I can understand them in this. (but if in the future I have enough skills, I still try to ask them, let me help them)
But I can help with an independent opinion, and report any shortcomings / errors. It’s hard to do when these so-called “loyal fans” try to distort , discredit and just make fun of it every  my word  , “for fun” and for the sake of blind arrogance.

Edited by AdvisorZ

Don't be sad you can't oneshot them anymore with an ability that wasn't supposed to work on them in the first place.

You can still cheese the demolishers with certain CC, make them (almost) stand still. It's all good.

No words to the rest of your list, tldr.

• Like 1

15 минут назад, Chatman01 сказал:

Don't be sad you can't oneshot them anymore with an ability that wasn't supposed to work on them in the first place.

You can still cheese the demolishers with certain CC, make them (almost) stand still. It's all good.

No words to the rest of your list, tldr.

Thanks for the words without negativity. I'm not upset, I just want to understand the situation. Is it true that they deliberately did not turn off this opportunity for Ash and there was a bug about which I wrote, or vice versa - he should not have killed with the 3rd ability and this is an attempt to “remove such an opportunity”.
I have been encountering problems in games since I was 14 years old (I’m 25 years old now), and my soul simply cannot stand when something works wrong, or I can’t find an answer / explanation and a solution for issue/ bugs. Sometimes such situations begin to annoy, and I get angry with myself because I couldn't find a solution, and I’m angry with the one who is to blame (though I always restrain myself).

Edited by AdvisorZ
  • Like 1

The fact you (OP) didn't realize that ash was not able to just one shot the demo and this was something they forgot to make demo immune to triggers me a bit. its not like we had a previous version that would imply it. Oh wait. The first disruption mode.

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean