Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's 3rd ability no longer kills Demolishers

AdvisorZ

The problem is written in the title. More details: Ash’s 3rd ability has stopped killing Demolishers( Infested and Grineer) on missions. Even with Augment and any dagger (full mods + Covert Lethality).  But! In Simulacrum, with the same specifications - everything works fine! ( Demolishers are destroyed, as they should, with 1-2 hits) . I can’t say with perfect accuracy when this bug appeared, but probably about 2 weeks ago, after the last “hotfixes”.

P.S And here are a few more problems.

• Invisibility abilities no longer save from homing missiles from grineer Bombard. Missiles chase tenno, even if invisibility is active, teleport to the other end of the room for cover, etc. Missiles go around ALL obstacles like a living enemy, do not respond to evasion, and as a rule, they kill tenno instantly.
  • Spam with hooks from Ancient Infested and grineer Scorpion and the fact that they are free to use hooks, even if they are controlled by the abilities of the whole team and they are frozen. I'm really tired of being on the floor and getting a one-shot because of the inability to get up from these endless uncontrollable hooks. This happens often, and more often they hit players in the back with this blow, eliminating the slightest chance of avoiding it.
  • The infinitely strong Aura of the Ancients Healers , which makes enemies virtually invulnerable already at the 20th level, and complete protection not only from status control (freezing, repelling, etc.), but also control from some abilities. This annoys everyday, and even more so - when the healer is far away and not visible, or when he is in textures and cannot be destroyed at all. As a result, you cannot kill other enemies or influence them with control.  This is at level 20 with powerful abilities and weapons. And I'm not talking about two or more healers with a higher level.
  • Teleport to the elevator of Fortune from the body of the operative, in one of the stages of ordering Fortune. (during body examination)
  • Arcane Trickery not only gives invisibility. When activated - warframes textures disappear. You are invisible even to yourself. 
  • Conversion equation for mods, Berserk and Adrenaline Hunter. It's about pure health damage that adds energy. Example (with one mod in the build): Bombard reduces 300 hp out of 800. And its damage is normally converted to energy (40-45% of 300 = 120-135 energy). However. At the same time, two ordinary Infestoids, which caused 300 damage at 150 per hit, did not bring energy, which should be (40-45% of 150 = 60-67.5 energy), but brought much less. And there are many such examples.
  • Gauss battery. Everything is simple here - it takes a very long time to charge when activating the 4th ability. Especially if the Kinetic Shield is turned on and the enemy is actively shooting at it. And the stronger the enemy and the greater its number, the more difficult it is to maximize the battery. With a duration of abilities of 100% (30s), it will take about 20 seconds of continuous spam 1 and 3 (3 with ice damage. Not fire). This eats a LOT of energy, and reduces the efficiency of Gauss, preventing him from concentrating normally and firing at the enemy.
  • Something very strange is going on in survival mode. I spent a lot of time researching this. The problem is lack of oxygen. At first I thought that maybe the problem is in the abilities of the warframes that create the additional drop. I tried every warframe. Then I realized that the problem is in the chances of the appearance of an “oxygen package”, probably it was broken during one of the updates.  Or someone decided to "joke" like that. In any case, the problem remains - oxygen is not enough even with warframes having the necessary abilities. Even if you destroy 50-100 enemies per hit. On Arbitrations, this is even worse - very often only 3 packets per minute appear. This is not enough, really.
  • A very low chance of a Universal Medallion award. I completed about 100 waves of disruption (maybe more). For these 100 waves, I received 3-4 medallions. I think you need to increase the chance of getting, or increase the number of reputation (without changing the chance).
  • Coildrive and Turrets (Orb Vallis). Their damage breaks through all the resists (Adaptation, etc.) and the protection of warframes, starting from level 20-30, instantly killing. 
  • The armor that is added by the Atlas ability. Not only me, studied and noticed this. The armor received from the ability does not work. The enemy does the same damage as without it.
  • Demolyst with Komorex, has too powerful Aim. As soon as he notices a player, he does NOT turn to face him. A projectile automatically flies out of his weapon in a split second, even if he stands with his back to tenno!  And invisibility does not protect. Hit Accuracy 90-100%. At high levels of the enemy, this is guaranteed to kill tenno. And in the Arbitration mode, such "jokes" are not needed.
  • On Onslaught (Elite too) began to appear garbage from Ceres. Simaris Cleaners no longer get salary?

• Like 2

3 минуты назад, JackHargreav сказал:

Ask a mod to move this post to feedback. 

I looked through all the branches of "Feedback" and "Bugs". But did not find a suitable one. Therefore, I created a theme here. If I should have created a topic in another place, the moderator will transfer it or tell where to place it.

23 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

The problem is written in the title. More details: Ash’s 3rd ability has stopped killing Demolishers( Infested and Grineer) on missions. Even with Augment and any dagger (full mods + Covert Lethality).  But! In Simulacrum, with the same specifications - everything works fine! ( Demolishers are destroyed, as they should, with 1-2 hits) . I can’t say with perfect accuracy when this bug appeared, but probably about 2 weeks ago, after the last “hotfixes”.

P.S And here are a few more problems.

• Invisibility abilities no longer save from homing missiles from grineer Bombard. Missiles chase tenno, even if invisibility is active, teleport to the other end of the room for cover, etc. Missiles go around ALL obstacles like a living enemy, do not respond to evasion, and as a rule, they kill tenno instantly.
  • Spam with hooks from Ancient Infested and grineer Scorpion and the fact that they are free to use hooks, even if they are controlled by the abilities of the whole team and they are frozen. I'm really tired of being on the floor and getting a one-shot because of the inability to get up from these endless uncontrollable hooks. This happens often, and more often they hit players in the back with this blow, eliminating the slightest chance of avoiding it.
  • The infinitely strong Aura of the Ancients Healers , which makes enemies virtually invulnerable already at the 20th level, and complete protection not only from status control (freezing, repelling, etc.), but also control from some abilities. This annoys everyday, and even more so - when the healer is far away and not visible, or when he is in textures and cannot be destroyed at all. As a result, you cannot kill other enemies or influence them with control.  This is at level 20 with powerful abilities and weapons. And I'm not talking about two or more healers with a higher level.
  • Teleport to the elevator of Fortune from the body of the operative, in one of the stages of ordering Fortune. (during body examination)
  • Arcane Trickery not only gives invisibility. When activated - warframes textures disappear. You are invisible even to yourself. 
  • Conversion equation for mods, Berserk and Adrenaline Hunter. It's about pure health damage that adds energy. Example (with one mod in the build): Bombard reduces 300 hp out of 800. And its damage is normally converted to energy (40-45% of 300 = 120-135 energy). However. At the same time, two ordinary Infestoids, which caused 300 damage at 150 per hit, did not bring energy, which should be (40-45% of 150 = 60-67.5 energy), but brought much less. And there are many such examples.
  • Gauss battery. Everything is simple here - it takes a very long time to charge when activating the 4th ability. Especially if the Kinetic Shield is turned on and the enemy is actively shooting at it. And the stronger the enemy and the greater its number, the more difficult it is to maximize the battery. With a duration of abilities of 100% (30s), it will take about 20 seconds of continuous spam 1 and 3 (3 with ice damage. Not fire). This eats a LOT of energy, and reduces the efficiency of Gauss, preventing him from concentrating normally and firing at the enemy.
  • Something very strange is going on in survival mode. I spent a lot of time researching this. The problem is lack of oxygen. At first I thought that maybe the problem is in the abilities of the warframes that create the additional drop. I tried every warframe. Then I realized that the problem is in the chances of the appearance of an “oxygen package”, probably it was broken during one of the updates.  Or someone decided to "joke" like that. In any case, the problem remains - oxygen is not enough even with warframes having the necessary abilities. Even if you destroy 50-100 enemies per hit. On Arbitrations, this is even worse - very often only 3 packets per minute appear. This is not enough, really.
  • A very low chance of a Universal Medallion award. I completed about 100 waves of disruption (maybe more). For these 100 waves, I received 3-4 medallions. I think you need to increase the chance of getting, or increase the number of reputation (without changing the chance).
  • Coildrive and Turrets (Orb Vallis). Their damage breaks through all the resists (Adaptation, etc.) and the protection of warframes, starting from level 20-30, instantly killing. 
  • The armor that is added by the Atlas ability. Not only me, studied and noticed this. The armor received from the ability does not work. The enemy does the same damage as without it.
  • Demolyst with Komorex, has too powerful Aim. As soon as he notices a player, he does NOT turn to face him. A projectile automatically flies out of his weapon in a split second, even if he stands with his back to tenno!  And invisibility does not protect. Hit Accuracy 90-100%. At high levels of the enemy, this is guaranteed to kill tenno. And in the Arbitration mode, such "jokes" are not needed.
  • On Onslaught (Elite too) began to appear garbage from Ceres. Simaris Cleaners no longer get salary?

in my case fatal tp + covert lethality deals some damage instead of oneshotting

the augment itself is buggy as #*!% tho

now i just use seeking shuriken + rising storm + the op as #*!% arcane to stun demolysts for 15 seconds, i strip his armor, and then i proceed to touch him with a 4x combo multiplier twin krohkur and he goes boom

regarding the lack of oxigen i experiecent that in arbitration infested survival on a grineer galleon tileset it simply does not spawn enough enemies. i was with 3 people yesterday and the spawns were quite S#&$e

Edited by Sharkgoblin
  • Like 1

1 минуту назад, Sharkgoblin сказал:

in my case fatal tp + covert lethality deals some damage instead of oneshotting

the augment itself is buggy as #*!% tho

now i just use seeking shuriken + rising storm + the op as #*!% arcane to stun demolysts for 15 seconds, i strip his armor, and then i proceed to touch him with a 4x combo multiplier twin krohkur and he goes boom

Good tactics. I use Ash's entire arsenal. 1 + 3 + 4. And all with augments and powerful weapons, just in case.

Demolysts are immune and susceptible towards the following abilities (list may not be comprehensive):

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

Demolysts are immune and susceptible towards the following abilities (list may not be comprehensive):

@AdvisorZ would be pretty silly gamemode if the main enemys that can destroy the conduits can be one shotted by a single ability.

• Like 1

5 минут назад, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 сказал:

Thank you for this wonderful copy-paste from Wiki. But we are talking about Demolishers. And not the Demolysts. These are different enemies.

2 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Thank you for this wonderful copy-paste from Wiki. But we are talking about Demolishers. And not the Demolysts. These are different enemies.

Demolishers are variants of Demolysts that appear in Disruption missions outside Ganymede, Jupiter. These units instead take the forms of enemies from their respective factions:

an so would follow the same rules

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

I looked through all the branches of "Feedback" and "Bugs". But did not find a suitable one. Therefore, I created a theme here. If I should have created a topic in another place, the moderator will transfer it or tell where to place it.

It would fall under Feedback > General, or you could have cut the post up into corresponding segments.

6 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Unfortunately even Rebecca called them Demolysts at once, on devstream, I'm not exactly convinced that that was a slip-up of tongue only. Might be some correlation between the two thus the above wiki details could be (at least partially) applied.

They are definitely resistant to a lot of stuff, I'm still trying to work out which weapon with what elemental would be the best IN GENERAL against them. Very hard to bring all kind of weapons to one fight, and expect that we can counter all kind of different demos.

Edited by 40PE

1 минуту назад, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 сказал:

Demolishers are variants of Demolysts that appear in Disruption missions outside Ganymede, Jupiter. These units instead take the forms of enemies from their respective factions:

an so would follow the same rules

Demolishers are variant of Demolysts <-- That is correct. But I already said above - these are still different enemies and the mechanics work for them differently.  Do not believe me - ask DE.

Just now, 40PE said:

Unfortunately even Rebecca called them Demolysts at once, on devstream, I'm not exactly convinced that that was a slip-up of tongue only. Might be some correlation between the two thus the above wiki details could be (at least partially).

They are definitelly resistante to a lot of stuff, I'm still trying to work out which weapon with what elemental would be the best IN GENERAL against them. Very hard to bring all kind of weapons to one fight, and expect that we can counter all kind of different demos.

as they are just a variant of them as stated in the wiki

can bring helios with you to scan them an see what they are weak to  

2 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Demolishers are variant of Demolysts <-- That is correct. But I already said above - these are still different enemies and the mechanics work for them differently.  Do not believe me - ask DE.

I believe you. 😉

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

as they are just a variant of them as stated in the wiki

can bring helios with you to scan them an see what they are weak to  

You mean the "race" of the demolishers? Grineer, Infested, etc.?

Edited by 40PE

5 минут назад, 40PE сказал:

Unfortunately even Rebecca called them Demolysts at once, on devstream, I'm not exactly convinced that that was a slip-up of tongue only. Might be some correlation between the two thus the above wiki details could be (at least partially) applied.

They are definitely resistant to a lot of stuff, I'm still trying to work out which weapon with what elemental would be the best IN GENERAL against them. Very hard to bring all kind of weapons to one fight, and expect that we can counter all kind of different demos.

I settled on the tactics "Destroy their armor (abilities or weapons) + Gas or Viral damage"
UPD:
If about Demolishers

Edited by AdvisorZ

35 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Getting to 100% is a bonus, not a requirement. A single use of Mach Dash will recover half of the additional capacity so two taps and maintaining momentum at sprint speed will stop the drain completely. To save on energy, you only need to tap Mach Dash when it drops below half and as long as you keep it above half, you will achieve 100% at about 60 ~ 80% of the duration. Even with Kinetic Armor, you just need to hit Mach Dash once in awhile to keep it from falling too low. You can also opt to switch off Kinetic Armor if you want to focus on building up Redline. 100% on Redline means you have invincibility for the rest of the duration with Kinetic Armor so it's a fair trade off to make it harder to build up.

Spoiler

Simulated combat test for building up Redline with missed shots and melee to recreate the effect of more enemies spawning.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Demolysts are a special variant of Amalgams that appear in the Disruption game mode on Ganymede, Jupiter. They spawn once a conduit objective has been triggered, and rush in to destroy them. They emit a loud sound, and once close enough are given a red marker. They will immediately beeline for any active conduit and once close enough they will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit.

so demolishers being demolyst variant an do the exact the same thing but hey 😄 you can ignore facts when placed infront of you cause your upset you cant cheese demos

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, AdvisorZ said:

Gauss battery. Everything is simple here - it takes a very long time to charge when activating the 4th ability. Especially if the Kinetic Shield is turned on and the enemy is actively shooting at it. And the stronger the enemy and the greater its number, the more difficult it is to maximize the battery. With a duration of abilities of 100% (30s), it will take about 20 seconds of continuous spam 1 and 3 (3 with ice damage. Not fire). This eats a LOT of energy, and reduces the efficiency of Gauss, preventing him from concentrating normally and firing at the enemy.

You can't charge it immediately to 100% because the ability caps how much you can charge it based on the duration. Warframe's wiki writes that you must wait 2/3rds of the duration to reach 100%. Gears measured as more like half the duration. The point is, spamming 1 and 3 won't actually help you reach 100% any faster and that this percentage is based on how much time you spend above 80% battery (the red line).

Also, try adding speed mods and sprinting more. That charges the battery pretty well without needing to spam 1 and 3. If 4 is activated, the drain becomes less and less over time that merely sprinting should charge the battery alone (around 20-30% in my experience).

55 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

Too bad developers don't come to GD.

11 минут назад, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 сказал:

Demolysts are a special variant of Amalgams that appear in the Disruption game mode on Ganymede, Jupiter. They spawn once a conduit objective has been triggered, and rush in to destroy them. They emit a loud sound, and once close enough are given a red marker. They will immediately beeline for any active conduit and once close enough they will begin to channel and self-destruct, destroying the conduit.

so demolishers being demolyst variant an do the exact the same thing but hey 😄 you can ignore facts when placed infront of you cause your upset you cant cheese demos

I'm going to ignore only your copy-paste and ignorance

9 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Too bad developers don't come to GD.

Untrue: Rebecca and Glen sometimes comment here.

Well... Rebecca is the community manager, so I dont think she counts.

And you Glen has higher chance to appear when someone says their Ban was BS or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Untrue: Rebecca and Glen sometimes comment here.

Well... Rebecca is the community manager, so I dont think she counts.

And you Glen has higher chance to appear when someone says their Ban was BS or something like that.

True but they appear very very rearly. Maybe one time in two months.

20 минут назад, RX-3DR сказал:

Getting to 100% is a bonus, not a requirement. A single use of Mach Dash will recover half of the additional capacity so two taps and maintaining momentum at sprint speed will stop the drain completely. To save on energy, you only need to tap Mach Dash when it drops below half and as long as you keep it above half, you will achieve 100% at about 60 ~ 80% of the duration. Even with Kinetic Armor, you just need to hit Mach Dash once in awhile to keep it from falling too low. You can also opt to switch off Kinetic Armor if you want to focus on building up Redline. 100% on Redline means you have invincibility for the rest of the duration with Kinetic Armor so it's a fair trade off to make it harder to build up.

Показать контент

Simulated combat test for building up Redline with missed shots and melee to recreate the effect of more enemies spawning.

You misunderstand me. I was not talking about keeping the battery at maximum with Redline turned on. There are no problems with this, you said it right.  It's about gaining 100% Redline. For small levels this question is insignificant. But when you are surrounded by entire units of the highest level - this is of great importance. Without the Kinetic Shield, gauss will not stand against such enemies. And if both the Redline and the Kintic Shield are active, it becomes very difficult to gain battery power. Enemies consume too much battery with their shots. You fly like a bee in a hive, because the weaker the battery charge, the more damage you will receive and the weaker the Gauss attacks.

31 минуту назад, nslay сказал:

You can't charge it immediately to 100% because the ability caps how much you can charge it based on the duration. Warframe's wiki writes that you must wait 2/3rds of the duration to reach 100%. Gears measured as more like half the duration. The point is, spamming 1 and 3 won't actually help you reach 100% any faster and that this percentage is based on how much time you spend above 80% battery (the red line).

Also, try adding speed mods and sprinting more. That charges the battery pretty well without needing to spam 1 and 3. If 4 is activated, the drain becomes less and less over time that merely sprinting should charge the battery alone (around 20-30% in my experience).

In fact, spam is just the only way to quickly get a battery. In addition, the duration not only enhances the Redline buffs, but also slows down the battery charge (confirmed by many tests). The higher the duration of the abilities of Gauss - the less will be the increase from 1 and 3. You correctly said 2/3 of the time it takes (as I wrote above 20 out of 30 seconds) to charge 100%. But this is if you will do this: 1-3-1-3-1-3-1, etc., and nobody beats you. And if you do so 1 ---- 3 ---- 1 ---- 1 --- 3 and under heavy shelling of the enemy - gaining 100% and concentrating normally on the enemy becomes really difficult

Therefore, I raised this question. Need a more balanced cost ratio for 100% Redline, both from abilities and from shots of enemies. I agree that accumulating a charge too quickly will make Gauss too invulnerable. But a compromise can be found.

30 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

I'm going to ignore only your copy-paste and ignorance

Can you state where your info is from. All demolyst and their variants follow the same rules. DE hasn't stated that there different rules for different factions in distruption.

Its logical to presume that the enemy unit that destroy the nodes have the same ability resistances and immunitys as demolysts. If you believe differently please prove it.

The syncarium may not apply the ability resistance and immunity on base model.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson