Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am returning to war-frame, and utterly confused about how to get my character back.

Crinquanti

Question

I recently returned to war frame after about a year, and i am desperately trying to get my character back which had exclusive items which came from twitch prime, i believe you can no longer attain these or at least get them for free. I have completed the quest 'Vors's prize' and not received any of my old equipment. However upon reading more some people say you need to acquire all the ship segments to get the items back.

So now i need to know how to get them, whether it is through quests or crafting i dont know, also whether there is specific steps i need to take to get them back upon completion.Someone please tell me what i need to do to get my old items back i.e what quests i need to do and what i need to obtain.

15 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Crinquanti said:

I recently returned to war frame after about a year, and i am desperately trying to get my character back which had exclusive items which came from twitch prime, i believe you can no longer attain these or at least get them for free. I have completed the quest 'Vors's prize' and not received any of my old equipment. However upon reading more some people say you need to acquire all the ship segments to get the items back.

So now i need to know how to get them, whether it is through quests or crafting i dont know, also whether there is specific steps i need to take to get them back upon completion.Someone please tell me what i need to do to get my old items back i.e what quests i need to do and what i need to obtain.

If you fully completed Vor's prize, you already did the ship segments; so I would put in a ticket with support. They should be able to view your account history and help come up with a game plan of where to go from there.

41 minutes ago, Urlan said:

If you fully completed Vor's prize, you already did the ship segments; so I would put in a ticket with support. They should be able to view your account history and help come up with a game plan of where to go from there.

Thank you i will try, and hopefully get my stuff back

12 hours ago, Crinquanti said:

If you logged into the account you had before, your character progress is still saved. It sounds more like you created a new account instead. If you did that, you don't get all those exclusive items you had before.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

If you logged into the account you had before, your character progress is still saved. It sounds more like you created a new account instead. If you did that, you don't get all those exclusive items you had before.

I haven't made a new account as when i installed war frame again and went onto the login screen it had automatically put my email in that i used previously

16 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Did you get captured by them? You just need to do the mission to get your items back

i have done the mission, however no rewards, i have also got to mastery 2 so by now i believe i have done the quest to get my stuff back 😕

11 hours ago, Crinquanti said:

i have done the mission, however no rewards, i have also got to mastery 2 so by now i believe i have done the quest to get my stuff back 😕

Well sorry to hear. I have had 0% help from support so best of luck.

On 2019-09-29 at 10:04 AM, Crinquanti said:

had exclusive items which came from twitch prime

there hasnt been any exclusive items that you cant get through normal trading an farming for.
there has been exclusive syanadana that you get for linking your twitch an warframe accounts together

if your talking about either of the frost prime or trinity prime then that stuff would have been delivered to you if you had a active warframe account linked to twitch an claimed the offer while it was active.

as GnarlsDarkley has looked at your profile an clear you havent been playing warframe
next up your account says you joined warframe on saturday semptember 28, 2019 an thats not your forum account date, so this account was not active during the time when those twitch prime promotions were active.

so you i can offer afew ideas whats happened
you have 2 emails with simliar names an both have a warframe account on them, you just simply logged into the wrong account.
DE staff are able to after you request it to delete your account an you might have had that happen by somoen getting onto your account an requesting this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

According to your ingame profile you never had any Primes, at least not leveled

SVvRSnE.jpg

What's strange is that your Mag only has 97.2% usage when it's your only frame

I think that may be because i didn't have many hours on that other character however it had all my cool gear  on it like prime gear which was a full set of armour with a hood/ other items purely vanity.  So i did have another prime and it notices that, however doesn't register it so i cant access it? Because i have been spending most of my time on this new account and barely spent any time on the other one (dont even think i levelled it) so thats why its so large in comparison. Very confusing however i do think my old account is still there  with my stuff.- perhaps im being optimistic 

And thank you for trying to help, the staff have not responded yet :{

10 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

there hasnt been any exclusive items that you cant get through normal trading an farming for.
there has been exclusive syanadana that you get for linking your twitch an warframe accounts together

if your talking about either of the frost prime or trinity prime then that stuff would have been delivered to you if you had a active warframe account linked to twitch an claimed the offer while it was active.

as GnarlsDarkley has looked at your profile an clear you havent been playing warframe
next up your account says you joined warframe on saturday semptember 28, 2019 an thats not your forum account date, so this account was not active during the time when those twitch prime promotions were active.

so you i can offer afew ideas whats happened
you have 2 emails with simliar names an both have a warframe account on them, you just simply logged into the wrong account.
DE staff are able to after you request it to delete your account an you might have had that happen by somoen getting onto your account an requesting this.

Maybe i have logged into the wrong account, because i know that i didn't make the account im thinking of on september 28th of 2019, however i checked all my other  emails that i own and typed in war frame for verification emails of offers, and not a single one has a trace of a war frame account being made and linked to it so therefore i just assumed that i was using the correct account and just didn't receive my items. 

I lost a beta account, and had an old account wiped, but we are talking about a basic account from years ago.

From before the game was on Steam. Logging into steam seemed to merge? my account if I remember correctly, something about my steam email being different from wf email.

Wasnt really an issue for me, didnt lose anything of value really, though my codex showed a few experienced items I didnt have, but I had two sets of starter weapons if I remember. It was mixed up, but so was I, had been away for years lol.