Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #264: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, (PS4)FluxOmega said:

I wish the Kuva item was available in the Nightwave shop this week... All those credits and nothing worth spending them on.

Guess an Orokin Reactor blueprint and some random tat it is then.

Btw, will we be getting Gauss' alternative helmet in the Nightwave shop any time soon?

The sad thing is kuva been a reward every other week from the start of nightwave and then two week ago they the broke something and only had 5 rewards up and kuva never came back as a reward after they fix it......

I wish you guys would expand Nightwave just a bit longer so that those who haven't got to Rank 30 can actually be able to do so. I'm only Rank 19. It isn't fair that I won't be able to get the Operator suit. :c

(I know, it won't happen. But, still it's not fair. I really want the Operator suit, but I'm unable to do Nightwave sometimes as I have irl stuff going on. And, I can't sit at my laptop grinding the tasks for it. Also, Orb Vallis tasks are unless to me as I haven't done anything related to Fortuna. So, I can't do those weekly events.)

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

9b15051b908b7e532e80738c2c8973c6.jpg

3 more days until Nightwave Emissary concludes! Megan and Rebecca are together for the home stretch for that nasty Emissary Operator Collection.

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Inktober Fan Art and the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 200 Ducats! 

See you here tonight, October 10th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

3 more days until Nightwave Emissary concludes! Megan and Rebecca are together for the home stretch for that nasty Emissary Operator Collection.

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Inktober Fan Art and the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of 200 Ducats! 

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Excuse me but why always Ducats?

2 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I wish you guys would expand Nightwave just a bit longer so that those who haven't got to Rank 30 can actually be able to do so. I'm only Rank 19. It isn't fair that I won't be able to get the Operator suit. :c

(I know, it won't happen. But, still it's not fair. I really want the Operator suit, but I'm unable to do Nightwave sometimes as I have irl stuff going on. And, I can't sit at my laptop grinding the tasks for it. Also, Orb Vallis tasks are unless to me as I haven't done anything related to Fortuna. So, I can't do those weekly events.)

Nightwave season 2 has been live since July 7th, 2019.  That's four months for this particular Nightwave. I was worried around week 8-9 that I wouldn't make it. It was super easy and much less time consuming than season 1. 

The catch up mechanic can allow you the chance to get the ranking you need, if you really want that suit as much as you say you do. 

Also:

Having is not as pleasing as wanting. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)PerigoBerro said:

There's a Kuva Arbitration?! Since when?!

I don't know if this works the same way on consoles as on pc but on pc there is 10k kuva now for x amount of vitus at the Arbitration vendor. Vitus essence now drops not just as a rotation reward but even from Arbitration drones. Oh yeah and resource boosters do affect vitus essence gains or atleast i noticed so but not sure.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

when can we buy umbral format from the market like we do now with aura forma.

Archived