The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoriSei

Warframe has been quite held back from PvP from quite a while now, the complexity of balancing the game, gets their heads scratching.

Obviously the game has been heavily relying on the game's mechanics such as, modding, bullet-jumping, and some of its broken weapons... (IGNIS and Rifles) -_-

The result have been tremndously becoming dull, tedious and monotonus to play and also I felt the game feels unfinished as of it now. As newer players hoppped into PvP and some of the guns Are unobtainable, plus the modding system is very complex to look at, and also unobtainable at the same time. This shows the first impression of Warframe PvP fails to meet new players expectations. Then why not remove all of those and make the game simple and interesting?

So I suggest to reduce the workload of creating a new PvP game by replacing Warframes for Operators and Weapon limitation  remove modding system (it gives slight advantage for veterans)

Great gamemodes = FUN!

Earning standing points to unlock new rewards. (We like good rewards right 🙂 )

Warframe PvP is locked till they finished second dream or war within ,its a great oppurtunity for new players to learn what Warframe was all about!

It's up for the Developers to work around creating lores,

Weapons or Gears only for PvP ( it means everyone can use if even u dont have it)

Operator Abilities or Neither ( means teaching kids self defense mechanics and not relying on their void mode) since no AMPS can be used then they need to rely on weapons or gears to make them faster and stronger at the same time

They can monetize weapon skins which means "money" = faster updates 🙂

I just want to see the game prosper... (People saying the game doesnt need PvP) I'm sorry but the way your thinking is very naive. PvP Warframe has lack of knowledge back then, as right now AAA giants have been monetizing the PvP realm then why held back?  

D-1iZBYUEAE9_dY.jpg:large  Tenno, it’s time to grow up! .  -Courtesy of Led2012 Twitter

Edited by LoriSei
Additional Information and Text Structure

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

Then it's just a game of who shot first (incidentally, Han) I get what you're going for here, but I honestly don't believe it'll work

Well its easy for us and developers to maintain the game rather from what it is right now and I think that it will fit the theme from the upcoming Duviiri Paradox since its focus on the Operator's point of View

One thing not yet mentioned is maps. Most Conclave maps are built to be proverbial parkour havens and wouldn't be terribly well-designed for what would end up being more cover-based / tactical gameplay (if Operator abilities are disabled).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

One thing not yet mentioned is maps. Most Conclave maps are built to be proverbial parkour havens and wouldn't be terribly well-designed for what would end up being more cover-based / tactical gameplay (if Operator abilities are disabled).

Have u watch Duviiri Paradox trailer our young tenno had no abilities when he set his foot on the land + creating a map is far easier than balancing if they keep adding more warframes on the table

9 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

No pvp please.

I always hated pvp and in warframe it can't be executed without adding a lot of limitations.

Thats just being selfish mate. Just think how many playerbase does PvP brings to the table?

The more players come-in the larger income they can get to further increase their staffs to work on future updates in faster. You for sure wouldnt want to wait a year for an update XD

Edited by LoriSei
  • Like 1

Just now, LoriSei said:

Have u watch Duviiri Paradox trailer our young tenno had no abilities when he set his foot on the land + creating a map is far easier than balancing if they keep adding more warframes on the table

If the focus is on weapon and Warframe balance, a fair number of them are decently balanced, and they can readily fit with the existing trend and exclude ones that prove to be more difficult to work with. You'd have to do that for weapons anyway, lest you're suggesting Operators just get Amps?

• Like 1

Just now, LoriSei said:

Thats just being selfish mate. Just think how many playerbase does PvP brings to the table?

Warframe was never about It's pvp. This game is and was a pve oriented game. So implementing a pvp mode for such a game is just foolish.

Especially because the only way to make pvp work in this game is to take away the level of mobility we have and slow down the game by a lot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

If the focus is on weapon and Warframe balance, a fair number of them are decently balanced, and they can readily fit with the existing trend and exclude ones that prove to be more difficult to work with. You'd have to do that for weapons anyway, lest you're suggesting Operators just get Amps?

It can be ideal if they remove modding system in warframe then I dont see it being broken + on a develorper stand point balancing the game from what it is right now is very hard thats why u dont see a lot of newer warframe in the conclave

1 minute ago, JackHargreav said:

Warframe was never about It's pvp. This game is and was a pve oriented game. So implementing a pvp mode for such a game is just foolish.

Especially because the only way to make pvp work in this game is to take away the level of mobility we have and slow down the game by a lot.

Then why they dont remove it? For me its the risk they take whether they do it or not like the same what the railjack is gonna be "new Ideas + gameplay"

Edited by LoriSei

10 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

The issue with operator PvP is locking a feature that might become the main appeal for some new warframe players behind a huge progression wall, which can put them off way before reaching that goal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

It can be ideal if they remove modding system in warframe then I dont see it being broken + on a develorper stand point balancing the game from what it is right now is very hard thats why u dont see a lot of newer warframe in the conclave

As I said: most weapons are decently balanced. There are outliers, and those may need to be excluded, but the rest works decently well. From a developer standpoint: why fuss with the parts that work? Also explains why they don't remove it: from a technical standpoint, it's not breaking anything, so...

Edited by Tyreaus

Just now, LoriSei said:

Then why they dont remove it?

The rewards probably.

It would be a spit in the face for the ppl who grinded for the cosmetics that the conclave offers.

Same reason why the universal medalion or whatever doesn't work on conclave. 

Also it doesn't really take up much space or dev time to work on it. So they migt as well leave it be.

Just now, Stormdragon said:

The issue with operator PvP is locking a feature that might become the main appeal for some new warframe players behind a huge progression wall, which can put them off way before reaching that goal.

For the player I've been talk to. They hate the game-mechanics in warframe, specially "bullet jumping"

10 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

The rewards probably.

It would be a spit in the face for the ppl who grinded for the cosmetics that the conclave offers.

Same reason why the universal medalion or whatever doesn't work on conclave. 

Also it doesn't really take up much space or dev time to work on it. So they migt as well leave it be.

Sad cant elaborate very well since english is not my first language ,but I havent seen what destiny 2 PvP has to offer but the game seems doing well in their part.

Edited by LoriSei
grammar check

Just now, LoriSei said:

For the player I've been talk to. They hate the game-mechanics in warframe, specially "bullet jumping"

Players hating bullet jump has nothing to do with locking pvp behind a progression wall that requires the player to end several quests (The Second Dream to unlock operator; The War Within to make it able to fight on his own; Saya's Vigil to get the first amp; maxing up Vox Solaris to get access to the best amps atm; and/or whatever requirement is required to get into the Duviri Paradox to unlock the grown up operator) in order to be able to start playing and also stand a chance against other players.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

Players hating bullet jump has nothing to do with locking pvp behind a progression wall that requires the player to end several quests (The Second Dream to unlock operator; The War Within to make it able to fight on his own; Saya's Vigil to get the first amp; maxing up Vox Solaris to get access to the best amps atm; and/or whatever requirement is required to get into the Duviri Paradox to unlock the grown up operator) in order to be able to start playing and also stand a chance against other players.

Ahh u mean the progresesion system PvP tbh dont need progression system as long they earn standing points for Conclave its not me how to make the game fun, is more up for the developers to add the story behind PvP operator, Teshin is our Sensei still 🙂

For me I want them to limit the weapon system them monitize it (skins) so that they can hire more staff to initiate the updates much faster and Prime Trailers XD

PvP is lock till they get operator and is a good way introduce them and let them play till the second dream to show what warframe is all about

Edited by LoriSei

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

Why do you people keep asking for PvP?

It never worked in over 5 years, what makes you think it's gonna work now?

That's like saying that Trump will become a decent person over night. It's just not gonna happen.

Nah the way they make money is meh so look no content... Aint waiting year by year for it -_-

Edited by LoriSei

1 minute ago, LoriSei said:

Ahh u mean the progresesion system PvP tbh dont need progression system as long they earn standing points for Conclave its not me how to make the game fun, is more up for the developers to add the story behind PvP operator, Teshin is our Sensei still 🙂

No. I'm pointing at to how all of the operator related progression is made through a big checklist of pve requirements that involves doing quests from the main storyline and going through junctions which can also require quest/sidequest completion.

You're also doing no mention of balance, which is an important point to make gameplay boil down to mechanical skill and knowledge of the game's system, or it ends up like nothing but a gear check where only players with the most meta setups stand a chance to compete.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

No. I'm pointing at to how all of the operator related progression is made through a big checklist of pve requirements that involves doing quests from the main storyline and going through junctions which can also require quest/sidequest completion.

You're also doing no mention of balance, which is an important point to make gameplay boil down to mechanical skill and knowledge of the game's system, or it ends up like nothing but a gear check where only players with the most meta setups stand a chance to compete.

I re:edit from your last post which PvP is lock till they reach Second Dream to show what Warframe is all about, in a new players point of view "I rather excited to unlock it to play PvP" but also they'll be interested in PVE since we all know how good the second dream is 🙂

and what u mean gear check?

Edited by LoriSei