Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ixidron92

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

By the way, there's an idea for the Tribute. Let Titania collects souls enemies in some pool, and then, when this will be necessary, pays souls receiving Buffy. So you could prepare for a fight with the boss, who has no minions. But I don't know how to fit it into one ability. Maybe this mechanics could be implemented as a unique Titania mechanic in the form of a counter. They are now very fond of all sorts of counters.

Hmmm... activating tribute gives a buff based on the next ability cast.

Razorwing gets a damage aura buff.

Lantern gets a range buff.

Spellbind gets a duration buff.

Tribute gets a restore buff when recollecting souls.

16 часов назад, (XB1)Nightseid сказал:

The point is that we can store exactly what we need. I would suggest that the mechanics remain the same with the only difference that we could record up to 100 souls of each type and we no longer have a limit on how much spirit we can knock out of 1 enemy.

A quick tap will knock the soul out of the enemy and reduce the damage of all enemies within a radius of 15 meters (I was always annoyed, reduce the damage of 1 enemy? Why?)

Hold to absorb souls of all types(1 for each type) and get all buffs based on absorbed souls. This way it will be like buff system and will not cause problems in that "Oh S#&$, I need to find x type of enemy".

But the problem is that the corps, for example, has no melee enemies. DE have to solve this problem at least by coming up with and introducing them. For example, change the type of MOA to melee, because they always try to get closer to you. Or they should work with types of enemies because now it is very problematic. Getting a full moon is a challenge, especially when you have Wukong/Inaros/Frame_name in front of you.

Edited by zhellon

My suggestions (as a player with Titania being by second most used frame after Umbra):

Spellbind: I use this solely for removing status effects from me, like in exploiter fights. Ragdoll mechanics is terrible though.
Improvement: reduce cast time and give it a radial cast, like loki's 4. as well as removing the cap of 6 enemies that can be affected. Have ragdolls tethered. This also has benefit of having us building titania for range, which will also affect lantern. Does not disarm enemies anymore, but it will still remove status effects from you and your allies

Swarm: Replaces tribute, but with similar concept. Titania summons a swarm of razorflies that orbits and covers Titania in a 5m radius (max 10 meters). This gives Titania 50% bullet evasion as she is harder to see, 45% damage reduction as bullets are caught by razorflies, and if enemies comes within the range of the swarm, they are disarmed, while also slowing their movement by 25%. Again, benefits from range mods, duration, (maybe strength too?). allies within the swarm will get the same benefit. (It might be OP? Dunno)

Lantern: In its current state, there is a buffer that stores damage and inflicts it on the lantern when its timer runs out. To improve on this, have the explosive damage output being depended on how much damage is stored on the buffer. Of course, keep the ragdoling to a minimum, please. Benefits from range mods (SYNERGY: if a spellbinded enemy is turned into a lantern, it will increase the lantern's effective range by adding half of the effective range of spellbind, as well as increasing its damage tickrate).

Razorwing: Give the razorwing a higher acceleration and deceleration so that we don't run into walls while trying to stop. Keep the 25% bullet evasion.
                   > Kills via diwata will spawn a razorfly, with a maximum cap of 12. Scales with strength.
                      (SYNERGY: this will automatically synergize with Swarm's 50% evasion. Giving a total of 75% evasion, halves the cost of other abilities)

Passive: If Oberon is nearby, increase ability strength by 500%(jk) Allies within Titania's affinity radius will gain her bullet jump bonus, so that they don't need to be on her trampoline.

Edited by Aadi880

1 час назад, DeliciousDoob69 сказал:

make Lantern static and not floaty

This will be a problem as most of the enemies are on the ground and the light of the Laterns can be blocked by small objects. If we can't move it, it'll be worse than it is now.

57 минут назад, Aadi880 сказал:

Give the razorwing a higher acceleration and deceleration so that we don't run into walls while trying to stop.

Practice will help you get rid of this problem. 

59 минут назад, Aadi880 сказал:

Enemies within Titania's affinity radius will gain her bullet jump bonus, so that they don't need to be on her trampoline.

what?

But I like it if Titania had more ways to disarm enemies. Many people forget about this feature.

Edited by zhellon

46 minutes ago, zhellon said:

what?

But I like it if Titania had more ways to disarm enemies. Many people forget about this feature.

OOPS. I meant Allies. My bad. (Editing post)
Titania can disarm via Swarm. Currently by spellbind. However, since players want spellbind to not ragdoll, spellbind's disarm won't be effective (enemies will immediately pick up the weapon after duration ends).

49 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Practice will help you get rid of this problem. 

I would like to say that this is a problem not unique to titania, but by every archwing in general. Currently, if I want to stop immediately on a single spot, I'd press "S" and spin my mouse so that the rotation slows me down in a single spot. This is just a janky workaround in my opinion if I ever build her for speed.

55 minutes ago, zhellon said:

This will be a problem as most of the enemies are on the ground and the light of the Laterns can be blocked by small objects. If we can't move it, it'll be worse than it is now.

Perhaps we can make it greatly affected my gravity, so that it remains fallen and don't get into anyone's view. Its rather annoying that the lantern would just become a TennoSpaceProgram shuttle, especially in the plains

hace 1 hora, Aadi880 dijo:

Swarm: Replaces tribute, but with similar concept. Titania summons a swarm of razorflies that orbits and covers Titania in a 5m radius (max 10 meters). This gives Titania 50% bullet evasion as she is harder to see, 45% damage reduction as bullets are caught by razorflies, and if enemies comes within the range of the swarm, they are disarmed, while also slowing their movement by 25%. Again, benefits from range mods, duration, (maybe strength too?). allies within the swarm will get the same benefit. (It might be OP? Dunno)

I mean, those are all the benefits of having all tribute buffs and people consider them pretty crappy anyway, so yeah, not op.

• Like 2

2 минуты назад, Aadi880 сказал:
I would like to say that this is a problem not unique to titania, but by every archwing in general. Currently, if I want to stop immediately on a single spot, I'd press "S" and spin my mouse so that the rotation slows me down in a single spot. This is just a janky workaround in my opinion if I ever build her for speed.

Think of it as feedback. Weapons have recoil. Without recoil, the weapon would be better, but would not feel like a weapon. Here, too, most. Archwing is an aircraft. It has inertia. Yes, without inertia it may be better, but it will no longer feel like an aircraft. Just try to feel where you have problems and use inertia to your advantage.

I do not mind if the inertia is improved, but it should be done more cleverly.

4 минуты назад, Aadi880 сказал:
Perhaps we can make it greatly affected my gravity, so that it remains fallen and don't get into anyone's view. Its rather annoying that the lantern would just become a TennoSpaceProgram shuttle, especially in the plains

That is why, Lathern as an object is better. Even better, if Lathern as an object you can move. 

En 7/11/2019 a las 20:49, (XB1)Nightseid dijo:

That sounds a bit clunky and gameplay disrupting, specially if you have to constantly swap in and out of razorwing to regain your damage buff. I just simply an't find a way to make the soul resource work with the multiple buff selection. I don't really like the idea of Titania killing enemies to gain souls like a reaper/vampire. that sounds more like Revenant's territory. I would be ok with lantern accumulating souls per enemy caught on its area, but then again that would make tribute depend on lantern, and since they are 2 different abilities that are unlocked at different levels I can't see it working.

En 8/11/2019 a las 15:43, Aadi880 dijo:

It would be best if lantern were to become a physical object and enemies were tethered to it.

En 8/11/2019 a las 13:29, DeliciousDoob69 dijo:

Change Spellbind to a radial cast of 25m, up some of the numbers on her Tribute buffs, make Lantern static and not floaty, and finally make it so Titania gets a Razorfly back every time she cast any of her 1st three abilities. 

Mic Drop. 

Those are just minor tweaks and QoL changes, while far from a rework, they could help.

En 8/11/2019 a las 15:46, zhellon dijo:

Think of it as feedback. Weapons have recoil. Without recoil, the weapon would be better, but would not feel like a weapon. Here, too, most. Archwing is an aircraft. It has inertia. Yes, without inertia it may be better, but it will no longer feel like an aircraft. Just try to feel where you have problems and use inertia to your advantage.

I do not mind if the inertia is improved, but it should be done more cleverly.

oesn't really have that much inertia, really. Archwing is much worse when it comes to it. I just wish doors would open faster so I wouldn't slam headfirst into them.

44 минуты назад, ixidron92 сказал:

That sounds a bit clunky and gameplay disrupting, specially if you have to constantly swap in and out of razorwing to regain your damage buff. I just simply an't find a way to make the soul resource work with the multiple buff selection. I don't really like the idea of Titania killing enemies to gain souls like a reaper/vampire. that sounds more like Revenant's territory. I would be ok with lantern accumulating souls per enemy caught on its area, but then again that would make tribute depend on lantern, and since they are 2 different abilities that are unlocked at different levels I can't see it working.

A lathern that accumulates spiritual energy-it sounds like a mechanic for something more than just buffs. Maybe connecting tribute and lathern isn't a bad idea. 

It would be great if this was the beginning for Titania's illusion abilities for enemies and allies. So powerful illusion, which could affect the reality, as for example, to force enemies to attack something that does not exist or to deceive the allies, forcing them to ignore the damage. 

Ah, dreams dreams. I already wrote about this, but I think it is worth repeating that fairy is not really harmless creatures:

Спойлер

Justinian Gaux, a writer of the fourteenth century, avers that so great is the fairies' power of transformation that he saw one change itself into two opposing armies and fight a battle with great slaughter, and that the next day, after it had resumed its original shape and gone away, there were seven hundred bodies of the slain which the villagers had to bury. He does not say if any of the wounded recovered.

http://www.fun-with-words.com/devil_f1.html

So, I've been reading a bit of this, and I've tried to incorporate features that seem to be wanted, and tried to balance out the numbers and whatnot. It's still not all that great, I don't think, but what about this. Of note is that I didn't go the Equinox route and give form abilities, because I like that it's unique to a single frame.

Passive

Spoiler
Passive - Word of the Wind
Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump and Roll distances, and takes 15% less damage while airborne. Allies within affinity range also receive +25% Bullet Jump and Roll distances.

1st Ability

Spoiler
Ability 1 - Refuge
[PE] Cost : 25e
[PS] Healing : (10/15/20/25)
[PS] Regen : (1/2/3/4)
[PD] Duration : (6/8/11/15)
[PR] Zone : (2/4/6/8)
Titania calls forth the protection of nature, creating a circle of mushrooms with a (Zone) meter radius around her current location, lasting for (Duration) seconds. While within this area, all allies become invisible, and immune to status effects, knockdown, and knockback while not attacking or using offensive abilities. They also regain (Healing) health and (Regen) energy every second. Enemies that attempt to enter the area are repelled backwards and suffer a radiation status effect, but take no direct damage. Only one refuge may be present at a time. 

Note : The energy regen will work for Titania even in Razorwing form {reduced though, because she still needs to pay the upkeep}

Note : While attacking will cancel the immunities and invisibility, it will not cancel health or energy regen

Augment
Spoiler
Augment - Fidelity
Refuge Augment : The health and energy regeneration is increased by (25/50/75/100)%, but any ally attacking from within will destroy the refuge.
  • Boost cannot be altered

2nd Ability

Spoiler
Ability 2 - Mesmerize
[PE] Cost : 50e
[PS] Damage : (25/50/75/100)
[PD] Carry : (10/20/30/40)
[PD] Duration : (20/40/60/80)
[PR] Buff : (20/25/30/35)
[PR] Distance : (20/30/40/50)
[PR] Taunt : (5/10/15/20)
[PR] Zone : (2/3/4/5)
Titania scatters a flock of butterflies in a (Zone) meter radius around the location she aims at, up to (Distance) meters away. Enemies within this area become mesmerized, losing alertness and floating harmlessly, and establish a metaphysical link to the flock. Mesmerized enemies also take (Damage)% more damage from melee attacks. The mesmerized enemies will taunt all non mesmerized enemies within (Taunt) meters, forcing them to attack them. While the flock has at least one linked enemy, it takes no damage. The flock has 1500 Health, 0 Shield, and 1500 Armor, which are affected by Titania's mods. Up to 4 flocks can exist at any one time, and can last indefinitely {until killed}.
If a mesmerized enemy if killed by melee {including Diwata} or Titania's Razorflies, the target has their soul absorbed, granting a buff depending on the enemy type. All allies within (Buff) meters of Titania will gain the buff for (Duration) seconds. The flock's mesmeric radius also receives the buff, and entering this area will grant you the buff as well {with it's remaining timer {like Everlasting Ward}}. A flock can be "picked up", like Volt's Electric Shield, by any squadmember. Once picked up, it will last for (Carry) seconds, and cannot be placed down. A player can only carry 1 flock at a time. Carried flocks do count towards the flock cap.
Buffs
Spoiler
  • Precognition: All incoming attacks have a 50% chance to miss. Attacks that hit deal 90% less damage, cannot apply status effects, and cannot be critical hits.
    • Miss chance cannot be altered
    • Damage reduction cannot be altered
    • Gained from ranged enemies
  • Mischief : All incoming attacks have a 50% chance to be reflected and amplified by 1000%
    • Reflection chance cannot be altered
    • Damage amplification is affected by Power Strength
    • Gained from melee enemies
      • Note : Damage reflected does not get reduced by your Damage Reduction.
  • Sunrise : Power Strength is increased by 25%, and your companions (including Razorflies) deal 50% more damage, and gain 100% bonus armor.
    • Power Strength boost cannot be altered
    • Companion damage is affected by Power Strength
    • Armor bonus cannot be altered
    • Gained from heavy enemy units
  • Full Moon : Increase casting speed by 50%. Increase critical chance by 15% and critical multiplier by 100% for all weapons.
    • Casting speed cannot be altered
    • Critical chance and critical multiplier cannot be altered
    • Critical chance and critical multiplier are applied to the base stats
    • Gained from flying and summoned units

Note : The flock as counted as being airborne, and benefit from Aerodynamic, Aviator, and Agility Drift.

Note : The flock also receive these buffs, but mesmerized enemies do not

Note : The flock zones act as pseudo-repeaters for the buffs they can provide (flocks will share the bonus gained within their AoE with other flocks, regardless of range. Creating a new flock will have it appear with all existing buffs, making it easy to give the effects to allies).
Augment
Spoiler
Augment - Memory Modification
Mesmerize Augment : Enemies that become mesmerized become stationary, and will attack un-mesmerized enemy, dealing (125/150/175/200)% additional damage.
  • Damage is affected by Power Strength

3rd Ability

Spoiler
Ability 3 - Razorfly
[PE] Cost : 75e
[PS] Damage : (50/100/150/200)
[PS] Slash : (500/100/1500/2500)
[PS] Status : (10/20/30/40)
[PD] Duration : (10/15/20/25)
[PR] Range : (2/5/7/10)
Titania targets an enemy up to (Distance) meters away. The target takes (Damage)% more damage from all sources for (Duration) seconds. If the target is killed while this is active, their corpse will shift into 2 Razorflies that will attack all enemies within (Range) meters, dealing (Slash) slash damage to each enemy before turning into health orbs. If the target is mesmerized, the damage increase is doubled.
If this ability is cast while in Razorwing form, all accompanying Razorflies will attack the affected target, dealing (2x(Damage))% damage, with a (Status)% status chance, for ((Duration)/2) seconds. If the target is killed while affected by this ability, it will spawn 4 Razorflies. These Razorflies will deal (2x(Slash)) slash damage to all enemies within (Range) meters, before joining Titania's swarm. If any Razorflies cannot join the swarm, they will turn into a health orb instead.
Augment
Spoiler
Augment - Sharpened Swarm
Razorfly Augment : All Razorflies deal (12/25/37/50)% more damage, and drop an energy orb upon death.
  • Damage is affected by Power Strength
Note: Razorflies created by Razorwing are included, and will but do not drop an energy orb if their "death" is due to Razorwing ending.

4th Ability

Spoiler
Ability 4 - Razorwing
[PE+PD] Drain : 5e/s
[PS} Pixia : (50/80/120/160)
[PS] Diwata : (150/165/180/200)
[PS] Razorfly : (10/24/48/80)
[PR] Range : (5/10/15/20)
[PR] Swarm : (2/4/6/8)
Titania shrinks down to a quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie. In this form, Titania permanently remains in mid-air, gaining vertical and horizontal flight capabilities using movement, identical to Archwing. She exchanges all of her normal weaponry for two proprietary Razorwing exalted weapons: the Dex Pixia dual machine pistols and the Diwata heavy sword. (Swarm) Razorflies will spawn, and follow Titania in one of two modes which can be swapped at any time. Titania also gains a passive 50% evasion against enemy attacks. Titania also gains a 5 meter vacuum.
You can hold cast this ability (whether active or not) to switch the behavior patterns of the Razorflies between offensive, defensive, and opportunistic modes.
In attack mode, Razorflies will seek out an enemy within (Range) and attack, dealing (Razorfly) slash damage each hit, with a 15% status chance, and a 10% critical chance.
In Defensive mode, Razorfleis will remain within 5 meters of Titania, and each provide a 3% evasion chance. If ordered to attack, they deal 50% less damage.
Upon switching out of Razorwing mode, all enemies within 5 meters are stunned for 2 seconds.
  • Razorflies have 750 health, 100 shields, and 3350 armor.
  • Razorflies benefit from aura mods {companion aura mods, such as Shepherd, will work, as will Physique}
  • Razorflies gain the effects of the following mods, if they are equipped on your companion;
    • Animal Instinct, Fetch {range reduced by 90%}, Hunter Command, Hunter Recovery, Hunter Synergy, Link Armor, Link Health, Link Shields, Mecha Overdrive, Mecha Recharge, Pack Leader, Primed Animal Instinct, Primed Pack Leader, Repair Kit, Swipe, Synth Deconstruct, Synth Fiber, Vacuum {range reduced by 90%}
  • Razorflies gain the effects of the following mods, if they are equipped on Titania;
    • Adaptation, Agility Drift, Armored Agility, Aviator, Augur Accord, Fast Deflection, Fortitude, Gladiator Aegis, Gladiator Resolve, Mecha Empowered, Mecha Pulse, Primed Vigor, Rapid Resilience, Redirection, Rush, Speed Drift, Steel Fiber, Tek Collateral, Umbral Fiber, Umbral Vitality, Vigilante Vigor, Vigor, Vitality
  • Razorflies are counted as being airborne at all times.
  • While in Razorwing form, dodge motions while "sprinting" will "blink" Titania, effectively teleporting her, and will not trigger Rolling Guard.
  • The three forms cycle {like Venari modes}.
  • In Razorwing form, you move like an Archwing.
  • Using Alt-Fire in this mode will command your Razorflies to either attack enemies a specific enemy, fetch an item, or return to you, depending on whether your reticule is aimed near an enemy/loot or not.
  • The Diwata deals 200% more damage to mesmerized targets.
Augment
Spoiler
Augment - Razorwing Blitz
Razorwing Augment : Flight speed increased by 25% and fire rate increased by 25% for (2/4/6/8) seconds when using abilities. Stacks up to 4 times.
  • Flight Speed is affected by Power Strength
  • Fire Rate is affected by Power Strength
  • Effect Duration is affected by Power Strength
  • Stack limit cannot be altered.
Note : This augment is unchanged.

Edited by (XB1)MarakViriPlays
Alterations

10 часов назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:
Titania calls forth the protection of nature, creating a circle of mushrooms with a (Zone) meter radius around her current location, lasting for (Duration) seconds. While within this area, all allies become invisible, and immune to status effects, knockdown, and knockback while not attacking or using offensive abilities. They also regain (Healing) health and (Regen) energy every second. Enemies that attempt to enter the area are repelled backwards and suffer a radiation status effect, but take no direct damage. Only one refuge may be present at a time.

The idea is good, but you use the stealth aspect, but you destroy the mobility aspect. 

If a mesmerized enemy if killed by Titania's melee {including Diwata} or her Razorflies, the target has their soul absorbed, granting a buff depending on the enemy type. All allies within (Buff) meters of Titania will gain the buff for (Duration) seconds. The flock's mesmeric radius also receives the buff, and entering this area will grant you the buff as well {with it's remaining timer {like Everlasting Ward}}.

First, it is kill skill, which I do not approve of in principle as a support concept. Second, it's a kill skill with the condition that we have to use melee... On the enemy, which is the generator of aggression... I'm just wondering how I can kill an enemy and not get a couple of missiles up my ass. Nothing personal, just this mechanics that encourages suicide, which is very bad.

Vacuum {range reduced by 90%}

What? Why? In any case, most people are interested in special mods Kavats, like Charm.

Ability 4 - Razorwing

I didn't find in your concept an improvement on how archwing mode would be useful for Titania. I literally see Titania using the first 3 abilities, and the 4 ability isn't needed most of the time. (wasn that as spam ability to under augment 3 ability to).

Just keep in mind that Equinox mechanics share abilities, which gives us a design advantage since we can build abilities for razorwing that will only be effective for archwing mode. Okay, you don't want to do 2 forms, I understand. Then the ability must be different or something. For example, the ability to give the same result, but change the mechanics of how they act.

At the moment, it annoys me that Titanias archwing mode exists in the set only for some people to be able to close the week - long task of hunting for the Ayatan sculpture. It's just meaningless in the rest of the game and people play it because it's a different movement system. But this system does nothing.

@zhellon

9 hours ago, zhellon said:

The idea is good, but you use the stealth aspect, but you destroy the mobility aspect

Yes, it sacrifices mobility for regeneration and invisibility. But, lore wise, a fairy refuge is stationary, because they're mounds of earth, or rings of mushrooms. Also, this is a stationary thing because most squadmates can't keep up with Titania, and if I had it follow her, you'd have a moving invisibility field that would, more often than not, be in the air, and not viable for teammates to use. Also, you don't need mobility when you're in its area anyway, and there's no harm with being still for a few seconds. It's not like you need to stay in it, after all.

First, it is kill skill, which I do not approve of in principle as a support concept. Second, it's a kill skill with the condition that we have to use melee... On the enemy, which is the generator of aggression... I'm just wondering how I can kill an enemy and not get a couple of missiles up my ass. Nothing personal, just this mechanics that encourages suicide, which is very bad.

Technically, only the buff portion of the skill is kill-based, so you don't NEED to kill anything. It's still a perfectly viable CC ability without it. Also, it's not melee only. Killing them with your third ability will also provide the buffs. And ... I just realized that I left out the damage susceptibility to melee. I'll change that, but the mesmerized enemies take additional melee damage. And, as to the couple of missiles. Yeah, that's a legitimate concern, which means you need to be a bit more careful as to when you can use this for buffs. But, just in case you missed it, "enemies lose alertness". So, finishers are a thing. Also, Razorflies deal extra damage to mesmerized enemies. If you're in Razorwing form, it's doubled again. And that's on top of the melee damage susceptibility that was meant to be in there.

Something that was also meant to be in their was the increased dodge chance in Razorwing for each Razorfly within a certain range, but it seems I deleted that, it seems. Along with the Diwata's bonus damage to mesmerized targets. Quite a few things I had wrote aren't actually written, and a few things I deleted are still there. I'll fix those though. But, to summarize, it's risky, but you can do it in near complete safety.

What? Why? In any case, most people are interested in special mods Kavats, like Charm.

Why? Because you can order the Razorflies to move 50 meters away and pick up all loot in that area. Because that is the vacuum of the Razorfly, and Titania already has her own 5m vaccum. Because I don't like picking up an energy orb every second when I'm only 1 energy shy of full. And I'm not including those, because it's a tradeoff. Those are unique to the companion, and the Razorflies are not that companion.

I didn't find in your concept an improvement on how archwing mode would be useful for Titania. I literally see Titania using the first 3 abilities, and the 4 ability isn't needed most of the time. (wasn that as spam ability to under augment 3 ability to).

The idea behind switching from Titania-flight to Archwing flight is that, in "sprint" mode, you lose the precision controls for altitude, which spares two keybindings. And, "While in Razorwing form, dodge motions while "sprinting" will "blink" Titania, effectively teleporting her". You can't dodge in Razorwing in it's current incarnation, because you keep that precision. And, yeah, I'll change the augment to make it so casting and cancelling this isn't a massive energy gain.

10 hours ago, zhellon said:

Just keep in mind that Equinox mechanics share abilities, which gives us a design advantage since we can build abilities for razorwing that will only be effective for archwing mode. Okay, you don't want to do 2 forms, I understand. Then the ability must be different or something. For example, the ability to give the same result, but change the mechanics of how they act.

As to Equinox share, again, I feel that that should remain entirely Equinox, but okay. How would you change the existing abilities so that they worked, but only in Razorwing mode. Flight speed increase? Titania already gets a little difficult to control with her 4th augment, and that's ignoring the occasional visual glitches. More Razorflies? That would make the dodge boost become far too overpowered, as she already has a 74% chance to dodge attacks with just 8 of them. Add in Precognition, and that jumps to 87%. (

Change the way they achieve the result? The first ability is designed to be a stationary safe haven. Not really much I can do that would change HOW it achieves that, to the same effect. The second ability? Again, it's CC and aggro diversion. I COULD change the buffs, but it's already designed to be easier to use with Razorwing anyway. The third ability? Literally designed aroudn Razorwing, giving you a way to replenish your flock, as well as being a method of damage dealing and health recovery.

10 hours ago, zhellon said:

At the moment, it annoys me that Titanias archwing mode exists in the set only for some people to be able to close the week - long task of hunting for the Ayatan sculpture. It's just meaningless in the rest of the game and people play it because it's a different movement system. But this system does nothing.

It's a mobility mechanic, yes. It's also a damage mechanic, and a survivability mechanic. It gives you the chance to ignore incoming attacks 50% of the time at worst, and near 90% at best, when combined with your 2 buffs. Your complaint here is about as valid as complaining that Zephyr's passive is completely useless (even if it isn't far off). And, you could argue that Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo are useless outside of the 1 thing that they do. They just alter the combat system in the "yeah, of course you can fire a rocket at my face mister level 100000 corrupted bombard. No, I don't mind", rather than Titania's "yeah, I'm gonna be chilling on the ceiling for a sec. Why are you shooting the roof, I'm stabbing you in the back already" mobility system. They both make substantial changes to combat if you make the most of them. 

Because ... Reasons?

12 часов назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Honestly, I have no idea why this showed up. And you can't delete posts (which can be very annoying). But I'll use this to say that I've edited the post.

You Express your thoughts, I Express mine. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't delete anything. Even if the message will be written complete madness-it can be a boost to improvement. Who knows what changes developers will want to implement? (even if not on Titania, then on the new frame)

What I'm trying to say is that you focus on stealth, but you don't focus on mobility. I'm not saying Titania should run like a wasp stung in the ass. No. I'm talking about the fact that nothing is proposed for the implementation of mobility.

For example, you offer Refuge. What is it for? In order to relax? No, you can't rest while your defense target is being attacked. You can't rest until your oxygen level drops. You can't rest while the opponents capture the towers. That is, it turns out that this is a very niche ability. Or not? Or it is created not only for rest, but also to assess the situation. Some functionality is required.

I think Titania needs to become more tactical and be able to use her mobility for other purposes. Here, for example, is how I would use your Refuge in my kit:

Спойлер
Passive - Word of the Wind
While not in use, razorwing provides a soft fall to the ground (as the Valkyrie passive ability) and grants  +25% to Bullet Jump and Roll distances for Titania and allies, regenerates 1 razorfly every 10 seconds for Titania.

Спойлер
Ability 1 - Refuge
[PR] Zone : (2/4/6/8)
Creates a zone around Titania in which all allies and companions become invisible and incorporeal to projectiles and AOE until they use their weapons and abilities. In archwing (lol, i write arcane first time, its make sense) mode, only Titania imposes invisibility, incorporeal and blocks the use of her weapons, but can use her abilities. The use of weapons removes the effect.

Спойлер
Ability 2 - Lathern
[PD] Duration : (20/40/60/80)
[PR] Buff : (20/25/30/35)
[PR] Aspect of harmony: Distance : (5/7/10/15)
[PR] Aspect of exchange: Gravity shield : (1/3/5/7)
[PS] Aspect of exchange: Energy Regen per hit : (1/2/3/4)
[PS] The rage aspect: 5% - 50% damage buff.
[PD] The rage aspect: 1% loss of damage per sec.
[PR] Swarm aspect: Distance (1/3/5/10)
Titania can create up to 4 Latherns. Each Lantern is a fixed object in the air and has an aspect that defines its functions. Each aspect has its own color. Titania gets minelayer mechanics that change the Latern Type. Titania can control the position of Latherns by moving them in her own hands or by using commands for razorfly.  Titania cannot use a primary weapon when carrying a Lathern. In normal form, Lathern is created in the hands of Titania, in archwing, near Titania.
Aspects:
Спойлер

1) Aspect of exchange: The chosen Latern creates a field that will redirect and absorb projectiles, turning them into energy. It is not a generator of aggression.

2) Aspect of harmony: Calms nearby enemies by making them reach for the Lathern. If enemies try to show aggression, they will be stunned for a while.

3) The rage aspect:Distracts enemies attention by absorbing all damage and accumulating it in the form of increased damage to allies. Damage buff depends on the damage intensity and decreases over time. Only one such buff per one Titania can act, the strongest.

4) Swarm aspect: Generates up to 6 razorfly for Titania and 1 for allies who will help in battle. Razorfly will be generated continuously as long as Lathern exists.

Спойлер
Ability 3 - Razorfly
[PE] Cost : 0/1 razorfly. 
[PS] Damage : 200%
[PS] Survival: 200%
[PS] Status : (10/20/30/40)
[PR] Razorfly speed: 100%
The razorfly mechanic provides a companion that will attack the same target as the warframe. Razorfly has a higher priority of attacking enemies than the warframes, but less than the rage aspect. The target is selected when warframe attacks using a weapon.
It is possible to provide synergy mechanics with companion mods, but I don't know how much it will be, because we provide it to our allies as well. (Swarm aspect)

Click on the ability to give the command depending on the target. If it is an enemy, the butterfly will attack it until the enemy dies. If the target is a lantern, the butterfly flies and merges with It, then begins to move it into your position. This will change the aspect of the Lantern depending on the one you selected, and extend its effect. In this case, you lose the butterfly. If the target is an ally who does not have a butterfly, the butterfly flies to his aid. In this case, you lose the butterfly. 

Спойлер
Ability 4 - Razorwing
[PE] Activation Dex Pixia Cost : 50e
[PE+PD] Dex Pixia : 5e/s
[PE] Divata Cost: 1e per hit.
[PS} Pixia : (50/80/120/160)
[PS] Divata : (150/165/180/200)

With a quick press of the button, Titania turns on archwing mode in which she can only use primary and secondary weapons. Transformation requires no energy. As a melee, Titania uses Divata, which will only expend energy for damage done to the enemy. A second quick tap will replace the secondary weapon with the Dex Pixia. Hold the ability button to exit archwing mode. Hold the ability button in normal mode to switch to razorwing and activate Dex Pixia at the same time.
Dex Pixia can activate the effect Aspect of exchange and The rage aspect. 

Refuge is quite a powerful aspect in this set. Think now about how you can experiment with the set. Weapons are now available for razorwing, so now you can play as a hidden sniper, or a stealthy saboteur with a shotgun. You can also use stealth to control Latherns on the battlefield, which requires you to be mobile. Since Lathern now has 4 aspects, you can experiment with them. Razorfly now also affect the set. You wanted them to be companions for damage, well, I'll just take that fact and make them useful for damage not only for Titania, but also for allies. Plus razorfly can position your latherns the way you want them to. Since razorfly have speed, you can experiment with Latherns movement directions, as well as experiment with builds, as the characteristics now affect the speed. Since razorwing is free from energy leakage, you will feel the freedom on the battlefield. It might be worth adding an energy leak for the razorwing Refuge, but I don't think it's necessary since we're already blocking our weapons. 

Yes, I know, it's just an OP concept that doesn't get implemented, but can I dream?

Edited by zhellon

@zhellonWhat you quoted me on was me saying that about the second post. It was literally an empty text box, but it got posted. That's why I had no idea why it was there. And an empty box was weird, so I edited it and wrote that. Also, I like how you've used my representation of which modifiers alter what parts of the ability.

Passive : The revival of 1 Razorfly every ten seconds. I'm going to assume that it's restricted to when she's in Razorwing form, because that's how it is now, and you didn't state otherwise. Ordinarily, I would argue that this is a little broken, because even my original 3rd Ability design was a little broken in being able to revive/replace Razorflies. Honestly though, using them as a resource is a stroke of brilliance, even if it does lean into Nidus' unique territory. Still, once every ten seconds might be a bit much, as they can survive for a reasonable time, even at some of the higher levels, if you use Titania right, and only a single ability uses them. And this becomes pointless with a Swarm aspect, which is a better implementation, since she only has them, normally, in Razorwing

As to the removal of Titania's more team-geared half, I only had that there to keep part of Titania's previous passive, as it can be useful. Admittedly, not very often, hence why I have no arguments about this.

Refuge : Having it follow Titania brings up the problem I addressed. Refuge is meant to be a squad-wide defensive / support zone. While having it follow Titania in her regular form isn't too big of a problem, having it follow Razorwing Titania means that your squad likely won't benefit from it, unless you go out of your way to stay close to your allies, which puts burden on Titania, as doing that means that they probably aren't expecting it, and are going to keep shooting, negating the entire point of it. I do like the idea of Titania being able to use all of her abilities in the zone without consequence (she's the fairy queen, and it's a fairy protection circle), and her only offensive ability utilizes her Razorflies anyway.

Maybe make it possible to do both. As in, a regular cast will shroud Titania in fae magic, cloaking her from view and shifting her physical form into an alternate phase, making her immune to damage, unless she brings herself into phase by attacking. On a concentrate cast (hold cast), she creates a stationary field that does the same things, but the area is larger, and is always cast on the floor below where she is (in the event that she is in Razorwing). Alternatively, you could make it so that one of them is only possible with her augment, or that the augment swaps from one to the other, to allow team or solo builds to work better (I prefer the idea of having full control, and being able to choose with each cast within a mission, personally). I also notice that you got rid of the status immunity, health and energy regen buffs. While the health and energy regen were sort of tacked on, the status immunity was key, as you used it to cancel all existing status effects (Slash and Toxin on a frame as squishy as Titania is never a good time).

Lantern : Honestly, I didn't even consider approaching it from the Minelayer perspective, which is odd given how annoyed I am by the overall failure that is the ability, but that might actually be why), but I love the idea. I like that you kept the cap in, and that you can interract with and move them. Less keen about being able to use Razorflies to move them, though you have implemented it VERY well. Being unable to use her Primary makes sense, since she's carrying something. 

Also, I'm assuming that by "In the hands of Titania" means that she is automatically holding it upon cast, if in her normal form? That could be either a stroke of genius or madness ... or both. But the main problem with this would mean that, in her normal form, she cannot create a new lantern without dropping her previous one, which breaks the flow of her a bit. Also, given that it forms "near" Titania when in Razorwing, perhaps make it so that she cannot pick them up in Razorwing at all (they might be bigger than her, or something like that).

Exchange : The vibe that this gives me is a less effective Nyx Absorb, but generating energy instead of consuming it. It's an interesting concept, and the fact that it doesn't generate aggression is interesting, but it's far too broken; especially in defense. Making it so no projectiles can hit the defense target will make 98% of enemies in Grineer and Corpus defense absolutely useless, and that's a bit too large a shutdown.

Harmony : I'm guessing this is meant to act like the current lantern, turning enemies into placid little followers? That works, but I'm not sure what you mean by "If enemies try to show aggression, they will be stunned for a while". Do you mean enemies affected by the lantern, because I assumed that this would make it impossible for them to attack at all. Or do you mean enemies attacking the lantern?

Rage : I, admittedly, like the base idea behind this, but having to absorb enemy fire for a 50% damage increase that's constantly degenerating seems a little ... finicky? I dunno what word describes it best, but it's not a great implementation. Also, the fact that it absorbs all damage makes it broken, because you can carry it around.

Swarm : This completely removes the reason for her passive to Regenerate Razorflies. And, honestly, this is a better implementation, though it could use some work.

Razorfly : As I said, I like that this uses Razorflies as it's resource, and that it works well with the Swarm aspect. That said, you can't use this ability outside of Razorwing unless you have the Swarm aspect in the first place (again, assuming that Razorflies are only for Razorwing). I like the increased threat level, and the same target attack priority. Not sure how it's meant to change the aspect, unless whichever one is currently selected is the new aspect assigned to the pre-existing lantern. And, while the idea of giving a Razorwing to squadmates is interesting, and I assume intended to give enemies a high priority target, this seems somewhat pointless, as this feature is pointless if you have a Swarm aspect (which you can use your Razorflies to make, or just make one at any time you desire).

Razorwing The free switch is interesting, but makes it so this ability has no real decision making to it. It "removes" the "weakness" of Titania, allowing her to regenerate energy just by putting her Dex Pixia away, but this feels cheap, because there's no incentive to manage your energy, or strategically switching between regular and Razorwing forms. Making the ability cast act in four different ways is also risky (activate razorwing, activate /deactivate Dex Pixia, deactivate Razorwing, activate Razorwing and Dex Pixia), and can make it hard to do quick switches.

My Suggestions

Spoiler

Passive

Spoiler

Word of the Wind

Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump and Roll distances, and takes 15% less damage while airborne.

Ability 1

Spoiler

Refuge

[PR] Mushroom : (2/4/6/8)

Titania calls forth the protection of nature, creating an immobile circle of warding mushrooms around her current location, with a (Mushroom) meter radius, that lasts for (Duration) seconds. Within this area, all allies are rendered invisible, gain immunity to status effects {including knockdown, knocback, and stagger}, and become immune to indirect damage {such as AoE}, as long as they do not attack or activate any damaging abilities. Only one Refuge may exist at a time.

Augment

Spoiler

Mobile Refuge

Refuge Augment : Hold to cast will alter the nature of the warding, instead shrouding Titania is a (1/1/2/3) meter shroud of fae energy, rendering her invisible and intangible. Using a weapon to attack will immediately end this ability.

Note : This grants more control over the ability, and allows Titania to chose if she needs to be team supportive or self supportive at any given time.

Note : Also important, I feel, is that using Mobile Refuge casts does NOT give immunity to status effects. This is intentional.

Note : If a refuge already exists, casting again with cancel it. This applies to both Refuge and Mobile Refuge.

Ability 2

Spoiler

Fairy Lights

[PS] Accumulation Absorb : (35) {caps at 95}

[PS] Accumulation Energy : (1/1/2/3)

[PS] Aggression Buff : (15/30/45/75)% 

[PS] Captivation Damage : (50/100/150/200)%

[PD] Duration : (10/20/30/40)

[PR] Aggression Range : (8/16/24/32)

[PR] Influence : (4/8/12/16)

Titania summons a glowing fairy light at her current location that will last for (Duration) seconds. Titania can create 4 different kinds of fairy lights, and can cycle through them {like Minelayer and Quiver}. Each light will have a different effect. Titania can pick up these lights. Held lights have their range values halved.

Lights

Spoiler

Light of Accumulation - This fairy light will absorb 35% of incoming damage from every projectile attack that enters its area of influence, and turn them into energy for all allies within it, restoring a set amount every second that it takes damage).

Light of Captivation - Calms enemies that enter if area of influence, drawing them towards it. Enemies affected by this cannot attack, and are in a constantly unaware state. All enemies in this area take increased damage.

Light of Aggression - Gains an increased threat level {+3}. Absorbs all damage dealt to it, and grants a damage buff to all allies within its buffing range.

Light of Materialization - Upon creation, two Razorflies will be spawned, with one additional Razorwing being spawned for every squadmate. These Razorwings will go to their progenitor, and act as a normal Razorfly. Every five seconds, one new Razorfly will materialize, and replace any that have perished. If none have perished, it will attack the nearest enemy in a suicidal frenzy, dealing double damage, but losing 5 health every second.

Augment

Spoiler

Fae Trickery

Fairy Lights Augment : Allies gain the ability to pick up fairy lights. Non-held lights have their range increased by (12/24/36/50)%.

Note : Wasn't sure what kind of augment to make, so I made the mobility an augment (some Titania players won't want other players messing with their lanterns, like Volt's shield)

Third Ability

Spoiler

Razorfly

[PE] Cost : 50e / 1 Razorfly {not lowered}

[PS] Damage : (50/100/150/200)

[PS] Status : (8/16/24/32)

[PD] Speed : (7/9/11/15)

Titania orders one of her gaurds to attack an enemy up to (Distance) meters away. If she does not have a guard, she will materialize one for (Cost) energy. The Razorfly will attack the target, dealing (Damage)% increased damage, with a (Status)% status chance. The Razorfly will attack (Speed) times, losing 10 health which each attack.

Titania can also target an ally, creating a Razorfly guardian for that ally that will last until it (or the ally) dies. The Razorfly has an increased threat level {+2}, and grants the player a bonus 300 armor.

If this target's a Fairy light, Titania can sacrifice her Razorfly to change the light to the currently cycled type, and refresh it's duration. If the new type is the same as the old type, it's duration is refreshed. If the light was Aggression, and remains Aggression, it retains its existing buff value. If the new light is Aggression, and there is an existing aggression light, the new light gains its value.

Augment

Spoiler

Tsubaki

Razorfly Augment : The player can hold to cast while targeting an enemy that is open to finishers. The enemy will take (200/300/400/500)% additional damage. 

Note : Again, not sure what kind of augment to do, so I just made this one up. I'm really tired, so it's probably terrible.

Ability 4

Spoiler

Razorwing

[PE] Cost : 0e

[PE+PD] Drain : 5/s

[PS] Diwata : (150/165/180/200)

[PS] Pixia: (50/80/120/160)

[PS] Di-Heal : (5/7/9/12)

[PS] Di-Gen : (1/1/2/3)

[PS] Slash : (20/40/80/160) 

[PR] Swarm : (2/4/6/8)

Titania assumed her Razorwing form, draining (Drain) energy per second, and replacing her equipped secondary with the Dex Pixia, and her existing Melee with the Diwata. If Titania kills an enemy with the Diwata, she regains (Di-Heal) health, and (Di-Gen) energy. She also summons (Swarm) razorflies that will follow her, and attack whatever enemy she attacks. Titania also gains 50% evasion against projectiles, and a 5m vacuum.

Razorflies deal (Slash) slash damage, with a 15% status, a 5% critical chance, and a 4x critical multiplier. Razorflies have 740 health, 100 shield, and 3350 armor.

Razorflies benefit from aura mods {companion aura mods, such as Shepherd, will work, as will Physique}

Razorflies gain the effects of the following mods, if they are equipped on your companion;
  • Animal Instinct, Fetch {range reduced by 90%}, Hunter Command, Hunter Recovery, Hunter Synergy, Link Armor, Link Health, Link Shields, Mecha Overdrive, Mecha Recharge, Pack Leader, Primed Animal Instinct, Primed Pack Leader, Repair Kit, Swipe, Synth Deconstruct, Synth Fiber, Vacuum {range reduced by 90%}
Razorflies gain the effects of the following mods, if they are equipped on Titania;
  • Adaptation, Agility Drift, Armored Agility, Aviator, Augur Accord, Fast Deflection, Fortitude, Gladiator Aegis, Gladiator Resolve, Mecha Empowered, Mecha Pulse, Primed Vigor, Rapid Resilience, Redirection, Rush, Speed Drift, Steel Fiber, Tek Collateral, Umbral Fiber, Umbral Vitality, Vigilante Vigor, Vigor, Vitality
Razorflies are counted as being airborne at all times.
While in Razorwing form, dodge motions while "sprinting" will "blink" Titania, effectively teleporting her, and will not trigger Rolling Guard.
The Diwata deals double damage to unaware targets, and a further 200% finisher damage.
Alt-Firing with the Dex Pixia or Diwata will order the Razorflies to swarm around you, increasing your damage reduction by 3% for each razorfly present.

Augment

Spoiler

Razorwing Blitz

Razorwing Augment : Flight speed is increased by 25% and fire rate is increased by 25% for (2/4/6/8) seconds when using abilities. Stacks up to 4 times.

Note : Titania retains her Primary Weapon.

Note : Can't think of a custom augment, so the current will do. REALLY tired now

• Like 1

Let's take it one at a time:

35 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Passive

The idea of passive ability is to enhance the normal form. I give too many buffs to razorwing. Moreover, razorfly are not the main ones here. This is added so that if you are left without power, you would still have a way to recover your razorfly, because razorfly is your defense system. Here is the main buff that is similar to the passive abilities of the Valkyries. The idea behind the style is that as long as Titania is not in archwing mode, the wings can do other work and maintain normal form movements. After all, think about it, if you had wings on your back, wouldn't you aim to fall properly using them?

39 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Refuge

Then I got the idea with respect to their beliefs that the normal form should give more support abilities. The fixed zone is very bad at synergizing with razorwing, and since we now don't have the cost of switching form, then I don't think it can be a problem. I saw that you brought to augment the part for which I am hopeful. The problem is that that part is used to move Latherns dangerous to Titania, since Titania cannot take damage from ranged attacks while in invisibility, and Latherns take this damage.

44 минуты назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Lantern

This is the idea of combining Tribute and Lathern. They work similar to the concept of Tribute buffs. Instead of reducing the accuracy of enemies, we redirect their projectiles. Instead of reflecting damage, we accumulate it. Instead of making enemies slow, we stop them with control. Instead of strengthening companions, we give new companions. That's the whole point of the idea.

The problem is that you have a limit of 4 Latherns. Yes, you can use all 4 aspects or you can use 2 identical aspects. For example, your problem aspect of the swarm. Yes, the swarm aspect is stronger than the passive ability, but it takes up the Lantern slot and wastes energy. Passive ability only works in normal form, but it doesn't require you to make such sacrifices, so you can use it.

Next, the problem of Titania not being able to carry a Lathern in her hands when in razorwing. No, I don't want that, because that's the basic idea. Razorwing helps us set Latherns to the height we want. This is how I use archwing's mobility concept.

52 минуты назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Making it so no projectiles can hit the defense target will make 98% of enemies in Grineer and Corpus defense absolutely useless, and that's a bit too large a shutdown.

There is one way to decrease the radius of the shield up to 3 meters. Then the explosions will hit the object. Another way out, give this Lathern 1500 hp and surround it with an invulnerable shield that will absorb all projectiles. Then opponents will be able to pass through the shield and shoot at the object.

55 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Also, the fact that it absorbs all damage makes it broken, because you can carry it around.

Yes, but if you wear it, you're calling enemy fire on yourself. You need to use Refuge to avoid damage.

56 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Harmony

The current Lathern has a bug that allows opponents to shoot. I think, that this can become funny (some factor manifestations of personality mobs), but I would not wanted to, to in me shot mobs, which I control.

58 минут назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Razorfly

The main idea is to take them outside the razorwing mode. This ability shouldn't make a lot of sense because with it you give commands. I, incidentally, forgot one basic detail this ability to: to Titania could command all razorfly hide. They are very annoying on spy missions or on orders where you don't have to kill mobs. That's the whole purpose of this ability. Razorfly teams will be very effective in battle and you will be able to control their position.Well, as I said earlier, you are able to make routes for latherns, which as for me is very powerful. After all, it's more useful than the 3 ability of grendel. xD

1 час назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

Razorwing

At switching it is necessary to think. But on the score of the fact that it is meaningless - I would argue. Even without all the features, razorwing provides flight, which means that you will occupy a higher position and it will be easier to shoot at the heads. Well, it is, for example.

Now on account of your changes:

Refuge Augment : Hold to cast will alter the nature of the warding, instead shrouding Titania is a (1/1/2/3) meter shroud of fae energy, rendering her invisible and intangible. Using a weapon to attack will immediately end this ability.

As I said, this is the main one to use together with latherns. I do not think that it is good to take out basic functions in augments.

Fairy Lights Augment : Allies gain the ability to pick up fairy lights. Non-held lights have their range increased by (12/24/36/50)%.

Sounds like suicide to the allies, but it'll be fun.

Razorwing

[PE+PD] Drain : 5/s

Titania assumed her Razorwing form, draining (Drain) energy per second, and replacing her equipped secondary with the Dex Pixia, and her existing Melee with the Diwata. If Titania kills an enemy with the Diwata, she regains (Di-Heal) health, and (Di-Gen) energy. She also summons (Swarm) razorflies that will follow her, and attack whatever enemy she attacks. Titania also gains 50% evasion against projectiles, and a 5m vacuum.

You understand what the problem of this concept is, what is in the current form, what is in your proposal. The energy leak forces us to come up with an energy efficiency build for efficient use of razorwing. Dex pixia and Divata force us to build with strength in mind because we can't lower it below 150% (because below, it's dps phaedra) I'm removing Dex Pixia for a reason, but to allow the use of conventional weapons, which are more convenient and does not depend on the strength. Otherwise - it's just a fun, but useless button, because you do not depend on the equipment and you can not pick up weapons under the situation. And that limits builds very much.

To be honest, I keep the Dex pixia and Divata concept just because people use it. But I would generally reclassify them as archwing weapons, give razorwing archwing slots for weapons, and make a buff for the rage aspect to compensate for the loss of damage. Because Dex Pixia and Divata is no different from conventional weapons. Even damage have them not particularly a strong.(at the level of Phaedra)

In my opinion, I don`t think she needs a rework, she needs a revisit. If I was to revisit her, here is what I would do;

Titania:

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 10m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Enemies affected are vulnerable to damage.

·       Killing enemies will have a 50% chance to drop a health orb. When picked up, it will send out a 15m wave of health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 75% chance to drop energy orbs. It can also move the hovering enemy.

·       (augment) When adding status affects to enemies, when a affected enemy is killed, the status will spread to nearby enemies in a 15m radios increased the damage and status duration by 50%.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed and be given to Titania.

·       Holding the ability will cycle through each buff highlighting enemies by chosen energy colours for five seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

·       Enemies that survive the hit their damage output is reduced by 50%.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading elemental damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the elemental damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       You can use L1 and R1 (ps4 controller) to do a quick dodge manoeuvre.

·       She is able to interact with the environmental objects while in this form. (hacking, opening doors)

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

@(PS4)Vexx757 Yes, you could make a decent Titania by revisiting her, but she would be maybe a B tier at best. And it's unlikely that DE will implement what we're talking about anyway, so we're pretty much trying to create our ideal version of Titania. But really, they could have fixed Ember by moving some numbers around on her old kit, but they gave her a full rework.

@zhellon I understand what you're saying ... Mostly. A few things make my brain hit a wall, but I think I get most of it. Also, wasn't aware of that butg. That's actually a cool concept to include 

4 hours ago, zhellon said:

As I said, this is the main one to use together with latherns. I do not think that it is good to take out basic functions in augments.

I agree with you. I was VERY tired when I wrote that entire post. I'd probably change it so that the current augment is integrated, but it's range aspect is removed, and change it so that it automatically affects her Razorflies and companion, so long as they aren't attacking (and making it so they cannot attack unless Titania does). I think the idea was that, if you wanted a solo build, you used this augment, and if you wanted a team build, you used the Fairy Lights augment, but that's not a good idea for Refuge.

I'm not sure what the augment would do with this fused ability though.

Sounds like suicide to the allies, but it'll be fun.

I mean, possibly. Captivation and Materialization have no threat level, so they'd be safe. And I'd probably alter Accumulation and Aggression to block all projectiles entering it's AoE, and lower their AoE, and give them health pools like you suggested, so that they're hard countered by AoE weapons and melee (though melee can be cancelled out by placing it up).

You understand what the problem of this concept is, what is in the current form, what is in your proposal. The energy leak forces us to come up with an energy efficiency build for efficient use of razorwing

Yes. I know it does this. And I think it should do this. It gives you FLIGHT, and TWO exalted weapons (even if one of them is borderline trash). The drain reflects that. 

Dex pixia and Divata force us to build with strength in mind because we can't lower it below 150% (because below, it's dps phaedra)

Then increase their base damage. This is a rework suggestion thread, you can do that. I haven't because it's been ages since I've taken Titania to content above level 120.

To be honest, I keep the Dex pixia and Divata concept just because people use it. But I would generally reclassify them as archwing weapons

This WOULD have been fine, but we can summon our archwing weapons now. And that's pretty much why I kept them too haha. However, there is currently nothing bound to hold to cast. How about doing something like making hold to cast while in Razorwing form decrease your energy expenditure (from 5 to 3), and removes the Dex Pixia. Hold to cast again with return the energy drain to 5 and return the pixia. (Yes, I know that's basically what you did).

I always felt that the Flight contributed 2 energy a second, as did the Dex Pixia, with the Diwata draining 1. It's arguably the worst exalted weapon, and should reflect that. This way, you could cut down on your energy expenditure, and control your combat style as you originally intended, while keeping it balanced (I think).

Because ... Reasons?
  • Like 1

53 минуты назад, (XB1)MarakViriPlays сказал:

How about doing something like making hold to cast while in Razorwing form decrease your energy expenditure (from 5 to 3), and removes the Dex Pixia. Hold to cast again with return the energy drain to 5 and return the pixia. (Yes, I know that's basically what you did).

I want archwings to be worthless. Wuclone costs nothing now and there are no problems with it and nobody considers it strong.

Do people not realize you can self cast Spellbind anytime you're near a wall/floor/ceiling for self status immunity?  I just honestly cannot believe I keep seeing feedback that says "No one uses this it doesn't matter lol". It's the go-to for blitz stacking, it's extremely helpful for clearing toxin/bleeds, and prevents a whole crap ton of knockdowns when you have to "carry the thing". Literally any rework of her 1 should keep this effect.

While I'm not fond of tribute currently, I'm also not sure how it "has a high learning curve" - there's no reason to memorize specific units. If it's melee it gives thorns, if it has a gun and isn't a heavy it gives dust, heavies give entable, and pets/robots give full moon.

As far as I would like to see a rework vs just straight buffs:

Passive: It's fine. It's actually very helpful when you have to carry keys and such. Most passives aren't particularly useful anyway.

Spellbind: Rename to Dust, provide the 50% accuracy penalty and status immunity in an aura around Titania.

Tribute: Now causes enemies to drop an item, as if they had been pick pocketed. Collecting the soul/item provides the damage reduction buff from Thorns.

Latern: It still needs better tethering. Otherwise, it's fine.

Razorwing: Ability casts should replace Razorflies.

Edited by nooneyouknow13

3 минуты назад, nooneyouknow13 сказал:
Do people not realize you can self cast Spellbind anytime you're near a wall/floor/ceiling for self status immunity? I just honestly cannot believe I keep seeing feedback that says "No one uses this it doesn't matter lol". It's the go-to for blitz stacking, it's extremely helpful for clearing toxin/bleeds, and prevents a whole crap ton of knockdowns when you have to "carry the thing".

razorwing blitz is a controversial argument for the benefit of ability. And about the immunity status - Yes, this is useful, but you don't need it, if you don't receive the status effects. This ability is useless in terms of control, which does not give it advantages. It would be nice if the developers remade it into a support ability.

8 minutes ago, zhellon said:

razorwing blitz is a controversial argument for the benefit of ability. And about the immunity status - Yes, this is useful, but you don't need it, if you don't receive the status effects. This ability is useless in terms of control, which does not give it advantages. It would be nice if the developers remade it into a support ability.

I don't see how you can possibly have ~207 hours played on Titania, and not had to dispel multiple status procs from yourself per mission. Or just get into the habit of keeping it up vs infested in general, to deal with toxic ancient auras. Whether you like it or not, Razorwing Blitz is one of the best augments in the game, and Spellbind is both the fastest and most convenient way to stack it. I also don't get the argument that it's poor CC - it's spammable, multi target, and for the Titania player, not exactly hard to track and shoot. It also causes a disarm, so enemies are effectively CC'd even longer than the listed duration, especially if you did send them flying.

Edited by nooneyouknow13