Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moderators Deleting Players' Fine Replies and Posts. Forums Controlled by CCP?

George_PPS

I have seen a lot more good forum posts and replies disappearing right in front of my eyes many times since Update 26. This is first time even I've seen this situation happening so frequently on the Forums in several years. Why are players' opinions being censored and out right deleted? Has the influence of Chinese Communist Party reached here? 

Edited by George_PPS

Just now, George_PPS said:

I have seen a lot more good forum posts and replies disappearing right in front of my eyes many times since Update 26.

I'd reevaluate your definition of 'good' forum posts if I were you......Oh and not make stupid assumptions, that too 

If you wanna talk about posts disappearing, then PM a moderator. But thanks for making a thread (that's gonna get deleted because it's useless) anyway, we got a good laugh at least 

• Like 2

If you see a post or thread 'vanish' and it was good feedback (read: civil, constructive, not filled with profanity or insults), chances are it was moved or merged to another forum section, possibly into the megathreads DE has set up specifically for that type of feedback. If you had posts in said thread, you can check your own post history (or the post history of someone active in said thread)--this is a good way to track down threads that have been moved or merged.

If it was a thread that was filled with comments like "DE is trash" or "This update sucks" or insults of varying intensity... well, insults are not feedback, and those sorts of posts and threads are not in keeping with the first rule of the forum's code of conduct. It doesn't matter how angry, impassioned, agitated, etc someone is, it's not a free pass to violate the forum rules. This sort of content will be removed.

Beyond that, if you have complaints, concerns or questions with how you (or another) have been moderated, the best route to take is to message a moderator.

• Like 3