Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dispatch Overdrive melee 3.0

Atomic

As a speed junkie I have to say it is much better now! It no longer requires energy and it doesn't require a kill which is great, sure it can be a little slow but it can be offset by Killing Blow/Amalgam Organ Shatter(I think).

Its so easy

Spoiler

Just now, Raqiya said:

As a speed junkie I have to say it is much better now! It no longer requires energy and it doesn't require a kill which is great, sure it can be a little slow but it can be offset by Killing Blow/Amalgam Organ Shatter(I think).

Its so easy

general attack speed also quickens it a bit, or you can proc it off a heavy slam

Everyone who has had issues with getting heavy attacks off seamlessly should just be using the heavy slam, also, my friend mentioned he was able to perform a slide attack using the heavy attack button? Can anyone confirm you can perform a heavy slide or was it just a normal attack that can be initiated from a heavy input?

8 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Its so easy

Hide contents

Ok how are you running faster with dispatch than me?

I only run that fast when i have both dispatch and arcane phantasm procced 

And it doesn't seem like you have phantasm

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Ok how are you running faster with dispatch than me?

I only run that fast when i have both dispatch and arcane phantasm procced 

And it doesn't seem like you have phantasm

I am the Speedframe Junkie and discovered the power of the new Parazon mod [Runtime] https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Runtime
Sadly its highly situational ;-; 
Persoanlly i think it would've been better as a sister mod to Dispatch overdrive which went on melee weapons called "[HitandRun]" +75% Movement speed on Heavy kill or have it act like  [Berserker] but for Sprint speed.

Edited by Raqiya

I used to use it on Ivara with covert lethality, it was perfect because the dagger had a lot of open slots and it gauranteed kills for basically no energy.  That build is about as good as you might expect now.

As for the new Dispatch Overdrive, I think it's pretty terrible.  Having to give up your entire combo counter is incredibly build limiting.

Edited by Zekkii
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

I used to use it on Ivara with covert lethality, it was perfect because the dagger had a lot of open slots and it gauranteed kills for basically no energy.  That build is about as good as you might expect now.

As for the new Dispatch Overdrive, I think it's pretty terrible.  Having to give up your entire combo counter is incredibly build limiting.

The combo counter is easy to build up and doesn't do anything besides of boosting heavy attacks.

[EDIT]:Posted it early sorry.

I can see how it would screw up your specific build with the new covert lethality using combo counter but I don't see it having much of an effect on general "Speed" builds.

Edited by Raqiya

5 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

I am the Speedframe Junkie and discovered the power of the new Parazon mod [Runtime] https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Runtime
Sadly its highly situational ;-; 
Persoanlly i think it would've been better as a sister mod to Dispatch overdrive which went on melee weapons called "[HitandRun]" +75% Movement speed on Heavy kill or have it act like a [Berserker] but for Sprint speed.

Were you eidolon hunting with gauss?

How do you even have a team that would accept that?

Also the mod is incredibly situational..idk what's the point...I WANT IT 

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Were you eidolon hunting with gauss?

How do you even have a team that would accept that?

Also the mod is incredibly situational..idk what's the point...I WANT IT 

nope, I was using the lures to proc the mod. There's not many things you can hack in-game much less open maps.

Just now, Raqiya said:

The combo counter is easy to build up and doesn't do anything besides of boosting heavy attacks.

Blood Rush gives +660% critical chance, and Weeping Wounds gives +440% status chance at 12x.  I wouldn't say that's nothing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

this is a useless mod for my point of view. Wasting all combo counter every 15 seconds? ehm...no,ty? i need my dmg, u know. Bloodrush and WW are very important, so no, not cool mod. 

I suppose only speed junkies like me can love the changes.

1 hour ago, Zekkii said:

Then use a mod to increase combo efficiency. Or make a build that doesn't necessarily need you to reach max multiplier, and offset that with Corrupt Charge/Covert Lethality if you really feel you need to.

Besides those work arounds, I really hope to see melee exilus include Dispatch Overdrive.

10 hours ago, Zekkii said:

I feel for you, I also used dispatch on a Ivara, well as exodia brave. It's horrible with them both being tied to Heavy Attack. Doing a heavy attack with Ivara and a Balla is so clunky it breaks game immersion.😞