Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please give (Elite) sanctuary onslaught a rework

(PSN)mrBloodshotAtWar

with arbitration's receiving some good changes which lesson the grind and make the gamemode more rewarding i really think ESO should receive some attention playing it feels very unrewarding especially with how burnt out you can get when attempting to farm those stupid %1.01 drops. Reaching rotation C is a flat 20minute grind and having to  continuously grind 20mins just for a chance at items with a drop rate as low as %2.01 and %1.01 is ridiculous especially when most times that 20 minute grind rewards you with a bloody radiant neo relic.

i honestly believe ESO should follow arbitration's where the c rotation continues on after a certain point especially when considering the c rotation is crowded with 18 drops. the rewards can also be less unrewarding/disappointing by removing the neo relics from ESO rotation C, meso from rotation B and lith from A.

like i honestly wouldn't mind farming the low drops rates if i didn't have to be locked behind a 20 min grind for every drop chance

There are 3 things you can get from rotation C that are considered rare.

Braton vandal, lato vandal and blazing step ephemera.

No one goes to ESO/SO to get himself that items, except its some optimistic guy looking for easy platinum.

People visit ESO/SO for the XP, that is the real reward.

first of all:

fully agreed with the insanely low drop chances on Vandal parts.

Second:

imo we need a system for Sanctuary that doesnt allow players to leave earlier than zone 8. every single time there are atleast 1 or 2 players who leave after zone 2-4 leaving the rest of the squad alone. and the worst about it is: they leave without reason.

or make it so if they leave before zone 8 is done they have to wait 1 hour before they could join Sanctuary again.

guess we are all fed up with these early leavies who mess up other peoples fun

The problem is that it doesn't actually have the reward structure to make repeating C rotations desirable as all the rare C rotation drops are "once and done" rewards if you don't include farming to sell. All it would do is make the grind take less time and reduce the value of the rare drops.

And since each tier has different relics on offer repeating C rotations could just as well be useless or make farming A and B rotations more difficult.

It would need entirely new rewards to farm from C rotations to be worth the change. But at the same time does it even need any changes? It's already one of the best affinity and focus farming methods and rewards radiant relics making it a good ducat farm at least.