Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic lich hunter bullies are spreading "badwill", ban them.

Graavarg

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

^That.

Otherwise they would have a comeback to my statements like:

Which you may notice get mysteriously ignored in these threads. Most of the people just want to complain about the other side of the fence rather than tear the fence that is separating them down. Sad state of affairs really.

Agreed

Instead of getting mad at one another come together and rally for DE to fix the broken system... Wait they don't know how to actually talk and understand something   as simple as someone's views of stance and trying to understand. They just want their way or "you're a toxic player"

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

^That.

Otherwise they would have a comeback to my statements like:

Which you may notice get mysteriously ignored in these threads. Most of the people just want to complain about the other side of the fence rather than tear the fence that is separating them down. Sad state of affairs really.

On 2019-11-15 at 8:09 PM, zoffmode said:

Most everyone wants DE to fix it. It's just part of playerbase wants players to stab their Liches so games can actually function while DE is working on a fix... and another part is screaming "LALALALA CAN'T FORCE ME TO DO WHAT YOU WANT DE IS HORRIBLE SYSTEM IS TRASH ALSO STOP TALKING BAD TO ME".

The reason these statements get ignored is cause they're pointless.

Just now, zoffmode said:

True enough, but until it is fixed I will keep offering the alternative because these arguments are even more pointless and doing nothing but harming the community at large.

Once DE fixes the problem you'll not hear a peep from me or either side of this fence ever again.

3 minutes ago, zoffmode said:

So tell me what point is being made by calling a random player toxic and entitled because they don't want to play how you want them to in a pub? 

Who's the manbaby in that situation?

Edited by (PS4)sweatshawp

6 minutes ago, Aldain said:

True enough, but until it is fixed I will keep offering the alternative because these arguments are even more pointless and doing nothing but harming the community at large.

Once DE fixes the problem you'll not hear a peep from me or either side of this fence ever again.

Fair enough.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

So tell me what point is being made by calling a random player toxic and entitled because they don't want to play how you want them to in a pub? 

Just basic manners. Imagine someone cuts in line or is awfully loud in library. I don't encourage actual abusive behavior at all but calling these people out is pretty important to maintaining a functioning society.

Edited by zoffmode

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Who's the manbaby in that situation?

Careful SweatShawp.  I got called rude and horrendous for calling out this very point.  :devil:

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

Careful SweatShawp.  I got called rude and horrendous for calling out this very point.  :devil:

No, you got called rude because 3 players spent time answering your question as to why people play these missions Public and you responded with "I don't care about you guys since I don't do it". I didn't respond to you further after that cause I deemed you a lost cause.

21 minutes ago, zoffmode said:

Fair enough.

Just basic manners. Imagine someone cuts in line or is awfully loud in library. I don't encourage actual abusive behavior at all but calling these people out is pretty important to maintaining a functioning society.

The difference is this isn't a manner. Or a courtesy  "die by your boss so I can kill mine hurry up" "you're being  toxic and not killing or killing your lich" "STAB UR LICH YOUR SLOWING MY PROGRESS" Etc is more rude then anything. This isn't a library or line. Nobody owes you a thing other then to not cheat in pubs and be non abusive. You trying to force someone into doing something for your or someone else's gain is the abusive aspect. On top of that this is again a virtual world. On top of that there is no incentive to Stab your lich when as mentioned you can farm just as effectively without. Stop being toxic and calling other players toxic because they don't want to conform to the "manners and rules" you made up. No where Is it manditory to kill or Stab your lich during the mission. If so it'd be penalized by the game itself for not doing or attempting so 

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Lich grefing is just as hilarious as calling for a ban. You can't control what the next player does in a public match. Calling it grefing because you want to kill your lich is just plain out selfish. If you want to farm a specific thing it's common knowledge to seek a group for tasks at hand such as lich murmur farmin. Expecting a "common courtesy" in a public match is laughable 

I'm not. But this behavior deserve a title.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

The difference is this isn't a manner. Or a courtesy  "die by your boss so I can kill mine hurry up" "you're being  toxic and not killing or killing your lich" "STAB UR LICH YOUR SLOWING MY PROGRESS" Etc is more rude then anything. This isn't a library or line. Nobody owes you a thing other then to not cheat in pubs and be non abusive. You trying to force someone into doing something for your or someone else's gain is the abusive aspect. On top of that this is again a virtual world. On top of that there is no incentive to Stab your lich when as mentioned you can farm just as effectively without. Stop being toxic and calling other players toxic because they don't want to conform to the "manners and rules" you made up. No where Is it manditory to kill or Stab your lich during the mission. If so it'd be penalized by the game itself for not doing or attempting so 

It is manners. Of course, you can disagree. Indeed it is obvious we won't agree at all on this. All we can do is wait for DE to see what they do with Lich system and show us what their actual intention was (or is if it changed after feedback). 

Just now, Test-995 said:

Nothing different from first 2 pages.

Even I'm on stuck on repeat too and I usually at least try to say something different when possible.

But yeah the entire thread is two different records with the needle skipping on both.

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

It does for me. I suggest trying it solo and not bombing the whole room. The Lich needs active bodies to convert.

It's not just the Lich you have to let live... It's the mobs in the room as well— I ignore all mobs that aren't Nox or Leeches when my Lich shows up.

...When my lich shows up, Thralls go first in the kill order above all.

From that point,  I watch the Lich point at random mobs and they transform into thralls every time.  The number tends to be limited though— I tend to get at least 6 per mission that way.

Yes, I hear you...And that isn't the only way to get positives.

Likewise, I am telling you that what you call a negative actually isn't.

For 10 murmurs, you cost yourself on average 3-4 additional missions (per set) at a rate of ~6 additional murmurs per mission rebuilding rage enough to get the Lich to re-spawn...I do not.

I clear ~20 additional murmurs in that time from those missions where you are trying to rebuild rage to attempt for 10 more.

I haven't even made mention of sequence as my goal is clearing the murmurs.

Put simply, having tried both styles of generation and discovery... I prefer ignoring the Lich, for the most part, while I am working on murmurs. YMMV

And there is nothing wrong with your way imo...Until you start bullying others to do as you say in order to convenience you. 

That said, I am not an advocate of players who choose not to attempt their lich because they don't want to inflate it's level or difficulty.

I don't agree with the prevailing etiquette but do respect it enough to adjust accordingly if I find myself in a position to have to group.

...I do take issue with all the bullying being done on the subject though. 

Perhaps you misunderstand...I never mentioned mod sequence aside from the sequential order you complete murmurs. 

My way earns me more murmurs. I will attempt once the accrual almost clears the first group of murmurs provided it's enough to get the 1st requiem mod hint (not the first in parazon order for the kill...I wish though 😁. My 3rd hint is always the first in order for some reason.) because you have time to build rage back up and alot of missions to complete regardless.

I save groups for those team oriented missions in instances (Typically the start of the 2nd set of murmurs) where I am out of other missions and my Lich's rage is low (ensuring no spawn) so I don't have to listen to folks having conniption fits because I waited to kill my lich until after it converted some thralls.

Long story short? You really aren't losing anything if someone else doesn't attempt their lich. 

Still feel like you are? Run the next mission solo and make the attempt then... Try what I told you and you won't just get your 10 for the attempt but even more from conversions.

True nuff. But hey just because that dude misses out on stab attempts don't mean I want to.

So that's an extra 5 minutes wasted or potentially up to 10 minutes for a single missions. Couple that up several times or half the time now since this horrible inaccurate trend is growing and you get hours wasted because of a rude dude.

Times this by three experienced players and their toxic behavior is effectively killing hours of effort. The missions stack and this bad decision stacks threefold.

3 minutes ago, Aldain said:

But yeah the entire thread is two different records with the needle skipping on both.

All the while missing the real issue of....

RNG (relics) on top of RNG (requiem mods) on top of more RNG (Unlocking which 3 mods to use) followed by RNG (correct order). 

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

All the while missing the real issue of....

RNG (relics) on top of RNG (requiem mods) on top of more RNG (Unlocking which 3 mods to use) followed by RNG (correct order). 

Well that's one of them at least.

The other one is my oft-complained issue I shant repeat because it is on the same page still.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zoffmode said:

It is manners. Of course, you can disagree. Indeed it is obvious we won't agree at all on this. All we can do is wait for DE to see what they do with Lich system and show us what their actual intention was (or is if it changed after feedback). 

So you expect everyone to be polite and do what you want because of manners in a public lobby?