Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I hate that people are fighting over kuva larvlings

Andrew7811

Some people are so desperate to get kuva larvings that they are parkouring as fast as possible and it becomes a race to become the first to get to the larvling in a given mission. Make it so either

A.) The kuva larvling is able to be mercy finished by all squad mates

B.) The kuva guardians spawn a kuva larvling for each player that is in the mission

I have seriously encountered a few moments of outright toxicity (i.e. Host migration, people calling out each other in chat) when it comes to fighting over who gets to kill the kuva larvling.

I hope they fixed my issue in the last hot fix about to figure it out tomorrow when i gonna larva hunt. But I was blocked from solo larva hunt so I  had to go pug and rush to grab the 3 times now, Hopefully solo will work tomorrow for I hate doing the pug version for feel bad stealing it infront of someone else.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Play solo then.

Playing solo has been bugged for me lately (as far as the kuva larvling spawning). Before a certain hotfix I could get it to spawn 1/3 to 1/2 the time using release patch, but a bug was introduced and after 20 attempts I was convinced it wasn't working so I went out of solo, but DE said a few hours ago that they think they found the cause.

The workaround is to play solo. But that no reason not to improve how larva spawns work.

What about spawning one larva per player needing a larva? And only players that need a lich can execute them.

Then the only problem is a player not reaching the larva before it bleeds out.

There is a bug where some players are unable to make the larva spawan.
The only way to have someone else without larva host the mission.

So either they find a friend with no larva who will host for them or go public and "steal" the larva is the only solution.

The bug is known and will be fixed soon.