Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's lack of primed disappointment

SECURATYYY

I take it with the whole Halloween going and Consoles never getting a chance at the Grendel Glyph that BK brought OC, that makes the Halloween Grendel Glyph a PC Exclusive now?

It was the one thing I was waiting for since saw it on PC 4 WEEKS AGO....and it don't come. I don't even want that other they are giving for the Gift of Lotus....wanted the Trik R' Treat looking Grendel

After all this time....finally got that Primed Disappointed mod people been getting since he started showing up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Why? All bow mods work in the Lenz (Sans Thunderbolt because it's redundant, which doesn't work in Zhuge Prime for the same reason) and it's even allowed in bow only sorties. Would look like an arbitrary restriction if it doesn't work on it.

Probably because it would be ridiculous with 400% multishot and -720% accuracy at max stacks. You would probably kill yourself most of the time with it, either way you can't put it on the lenz which we've known about since the first day it got tweaked into the transmutation pool. 

35 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

Probably because it would be ridiculous with 400% multishot and -720% accuracy at max stacks. You would probably kill yourself most of the time with it, either way you can't put it on the lenz which we've known about since the first day it got tweaked into the transmutation pool. 

You call it self damage suicide, i call it challenge.... Can i get a rez please?

• 3 weeks later...

We need Split Flights as a transmutable. Seriously DE, a handful of people have this mod since you changed it to a Baro Drop. The moment I saw that mod on the list I transmuted every single day, and got nothing. Truly unfair, make it transmutable again please. It's been in the game since October. It's December. Thank you.

Please upvote this to get DE's attention and get Split Flights back in as a Transmutable like it should of been.

Edited by Lucidess