Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

I don't think Rivens work the way DE want

I play Weapon with a good handling and good stats.

Just because a weapon have a very hight Riven dispo I don't play it if the handling or the stats are bad.

You only use Rivens to max the weapons you like but all good weapon get nerfed over time there should be a minimal Riven disposition cause for some weapons Rivens are useless if the normal mods have more use.

And good weapons will played in any way - the only ones who are punished by it are the long term players (the people who keep your game going)  who have grind hundrets of Rivens and Billions of Kuva to get Rivens for the weapons they like and roll good stats on them......

I don't look for Rivens anymore if I found a weapon I like to play because I know the Riven disposition will get nerfed till Rivens for this weapon are useless ---- the minimal Riven dispo shoud be 1.1 so that the Rivens are still usefull also for good weapons ----

DE if you want that rarely played weapons are played more than buff them by Reworking the basic stats and handling instead of nerfing the Riven disposition of good weapons to death 

Ok someone messed up pathfinding algorithm - that's fixable as quest mobs could use scripted paths not the general algorithm.

What I wanted to know is Whose *super* idea was that if you have shieldless frame, your archwing is shieldless too? That makes no sense as Inaros and Nidus has the ways to heal themselves but archwings has not - please get it back where it was.

Second thing: Melee weapons balance: Why does ether daggers do more damage than ether reaper? Again makes no sense. Simply someone just messed up whole weapon balance thing. Again damage goes up from dagger<sword<small axe/scythe<polearm<heavy blade - speed goes opposite way. To make daggers usefull you could add minimum range to melee weapons - simply physics.

4 hours ago, Hekkatos said:

meanwhile there are still issues with mechanics from previous content updates. DE's MO seems to be getting content to a functional state, a large amount of patches that seem to almost wilfully ignore half the actual complaints and reports, then quickly moving on to the next big thing.
in DE's mind "time consuming = difficult" and "bug testing = play testing" case in point the default key binding for blink. how long did they spend using it? because personally, double tapping L-Shift is one of the most physically uncomfortable actions you can do on a keyboard.

I...let me choose words carefully.

Five years.  That's the amount of time that I've had a warframe account.  I left for two years, because I said pretty much the same thing you are now repeating.  At one point DE seemed to be listening, but that they've slowly seemed to stop listening to anything but a swelling from the entire community.  Their bug testing is as garbage as Bethesda, without the ability for the community to fix it because they're a live service (yeah, Fallout 76 is mentioned recently).  Moreover, content is orphaned once released and tweaked once, with year between any improvements.

The big thing in the community was Ember, as a trash burner.  Boy, did that get nerfed.  It then spent months awaiting rebuild.  Vauban has had a lot of love in the past years, but it's because he's CC only and the game meta shifted.  What I don't see any commentary about is Zephyr, who I have a bias about.  Released, not touched until just before the prime.  A nerf before the prime because taking away any armor was a great idea, so the prime could get it back.  Finally a fix to the tornados so they weren't actively detrimental to your teams.  No deluxe, but other frames have multiple deluxe skins.  This is for content that is universally available and accepted, while thing like archwing (until open worlds), conclave, lunaro, and even organic pets spent years as functionally dead on arrival content not supported by the latest and shiniest new ideas.

I could highlight that universal vacuum was a fight.  Vacuum for organic pets (fetch) was another fight.  There was a time when if you needed to kill 50 enemies only 50 spawned in the level, so you often failed exterminate missions because something spawned out of bounds.  Heck, I could even highlight the years it took to implement organic pet switching that didn't cost real money to do in a reasonable time span.  Instead of covering the past, let me simply suggest that the reason this is still a beta years in is that DE doesn't want to be held accountable to having a finished product.  They want to pursue this as a passion project, without ever being held accountable to a deliverable final product.  If you missed it, this is why the much higher testing standards of consoles take so much longer for DE to deliver on.

None of this has changed in five years.  It's also why people generally don't do kickstarter or crowd funding these days.  Passion often inversely correlates to delivering a finished product.  Stealing another name nobody wants to be associated with, Duke Nukem Forever was a passion project and you could tell where disparate elements put together by different teams with different visions were bolted together.  That's Warframe in a nut shell.

This being said, I have cautious optimism and am providing feedback.  Why?  Railjack is the first real attempt to start integrating systems.  The half release of Liches could be fixed if the murmur collection was 50% faster, which could be supported by the Railjack or unique missions.  The archwing might be useful as something more than a way to skip through mostly empty open worlds.  The integration of multiple missions into a seamless experience, stitched together by the Railjack, would offer a complete experience instead of a one and done mission.  DE needs to understand this, and put effort in rather than pushing it out the door.  I believe they will release Railjack as a buggy mess than barely qualifies as a pre-alpha.  Hopefully by pushing back and telling them what they should have known if they played the game, we can get them to do better.  As far as I'm concerned, that's the only way they're going to get my money, and saying that is a shame. 

Warframe is supposedly free to play done well, but with every half release and buggy implementation we stumble toward a good experience.  If you can't get with that then leave now.  I say that not as a threat, but as a confirmation that years in nothing has changed, will likely change, or is even reasonable to expect action on until there's a community push.  You only get that when something is insanely broken, DE wakes up and sees that they are straddling the gambling line, or one of their content creators goes rogue and collects their failures into a 20+ minute compilation.  Beyond that, they don't seem to take action or respond to anything but twitter.  The character limit there makes any nuance...impossible.

<The only thing i would fix is that in my opinioon the worst idea this year that the costruction of the battleship is an individual thing. it doesnt make any sense basause of the requried resourcess and only the veteran ppl CAN DELIVER THAT AMOUNT OF REOURSESS. that kind of things where allways about the clan

( about the veterans ) (sorry i dont care about my writingstyle because im so embarresed about this kind of dojo dafu...thing !! you cant change things like that to just steal pls time like you wwant it that some kid of honorless style of timestealing. im not very happy about the changes because it was mnever like that. which should only take the time we neeed to farm stuff at all its an signifficahnt STEAL of our time and its not a problem a all but sometimes things can get overdone gg we play league of legends then  ( thats my opinion sorry fpr that but im not playing other stupid gamnes like that anymore which are pressuring in shoes which dont mach to y footzize gg guys biggest of game cya =

11 minutes ago, -Bv-MadMan711 said:

Can you fix a heavy attack that triggers itself when you spam E and you lose combo mult. 

Might suggest that the heavy attack can be triggeredbonly on the mouse button 3.

Tanks would mean a lot 🙂

+1, annoying like hell...or at least make it to need to press E por 2 seconds

22 minutes ago, Demian_DeVile said:

41 Liches caught or eliminated - I have droped 1 Ephemera and still one Weapon left ---- so much useless Liches 😞 

your liches are useless? mine: 50+ no ephemera at all and so many dups.. its like they all came from the same backwater swamp..

So, DE? You first made melee less efficient for dealing with hordes in a horde shooter, then you made a nestled RNG matryoshka doll of wasted time called "Kuva Liches", then you nerfed the fastest mode of transportation in your empty open worlds, leading to more wasted time, and now you even ruined the controls of the only working and fun implementation of the pretty underwhelming Archwing system in the form of Titania...

I mean, even though I literally stopped playing the game after the new mainline came out, I still come by every once in a while to see if you would actually fix things, but each time I see a step forwards, it is followed by you slipping on a banana peel you dropped in front of you and the claiming that everything is working as planned and you are making things better even though just glancing through these patch note threads makes it obvious people are less than trilled by your "improvements". Or do you guys actually want to piss of your playerbase and waste their time and effort? Is this some kind of money laundering scheme you are running where you now have to run your game and company into the ground before the tax authorities arrive? Because I have to admit, you are doing a bang up job.

I'd like to point out that meager(no, guys, that's a slap in the face, really) amount of kuva that drops from unkilled liches isn't shareable as it was intended to be in U26.1. Liches take more than three downed states to flee(sometimes it takes up to 6 times). Open world pathfinding is borked. Locking archwing ascend/descend to 90 degrees is just bad. Universal Blink is clunky as hell and does not throw missiles off your back(the hell? it's a dodge, but you can't dodge anything). And Itzal's ripline(I don't even want to know how's it called) is a sorry excuse for an ability. Oh, and kuva lich grind is still awful, but now you can pay to win(what happened to "you can trade liches only between your clanmates" thingy? oh, I know what, them monies happened).

Archived