Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Tide: Hotfix 26.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Fixed a crash when a Host migration occurred. 

Host migrations are still crashing clients, second time in a row I crash. At the end of a defense everybody decided to leave. I chose to keep going solo and my reward is getting my client crashed, no drops and tears down my face. 😥

Can room "inheritance" get a look at. Some connectors bug out (that maybe can occure on regular rooms too) - "Failed to place decoration" placing decorations or polychromes, and the only sollution is to destroy the connector (or room) and rebuild it, but that is not an option if the next room is a subclass to the connector, and that room is fully decorated - to waste hours or weeks of work in some cases is just infuriating, just so that one stupid connector can be recoloured or decorated.

My suggestion is either fix this issue or add an option to the room console so that the inheritance can be chosen to avoid class issues down the line. Because in my case if I want to recolour or decorate one of my connectors (and it won't let me because of the - "Failed to place decoration" bug) I have to destroy an entire section of my dojo just to do it.

The changes to Archwing are really quite uncomfortable for me. I enjoyed feeling 'weight' of my movement through space in A.W. Now it's like a very lightweight object. I know for a fact people complained not being able to stop immediately without Itzal's 3rd ability, but now... This is just very clunky. And the blink ability on cool down. Very poor restriction. I'll adapt to it like any other poor change, but I'd really rather not. 

Are the changes to A.W. iterative? Will you folks keep checking with your player base to survey the satisfaction and dissatisfaction of the changes made?

Found a bug(?):

RJ component recovery mission Interference Vomvalysts can be summoned as Nekros' ghost zombies and
-are completely useless, just hovering there and not shooting the enemy
-get summon priority, taking up valuable zombie slots
-sport big red KILL ME markers, making them distracting as well.

I'm all for more diversified summoning, but either make them useful or remove them from the minion list.

So me and my friend spent time farming the new resources to build our Railjack. We dumped the new resources into the treasury. Only to find out later as I was about to construct the 2nd component, the propulsion system, it doesn't draw from the clan's treasury. Hoping this isn't intentional per say otherwise it kinda ruins the clan farming aspect of things.

Tried a few lich-mission with group. they all didn't vanquish their lich, just made it despawn; no kuva for me from their liches but they got from my lich; GREAT sense of "teamwork". so na, fk that, imma do it solo again till there is a viable option for why I should go through a trouble of going with a group again.

6 минут назад, AmesDon сказал:

Only to find out later as I was about to construct the 2nd component, the propulsion system, it doesn't draw from the clan's treasury.

Railjack is your own, it is not a clan property, each one has his own, therefore everyone collects resources and spends on it personally. Clan only provides a hangar for railjack.

37 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

Railjack is your own, it is not a clan property, each one has his own, therefore everyone collects resources and spends on it personally. Clan only provides a hangar for railjack.

Ah I see, good thing we didn't dump 1k worth of resources then. 

Not sure if bug or not but when rebuild railjack if I visit another person dojo it flags their drydock with the quest marker to contribute resources.

Also can we add additional quest flags so while it is building it stops telling me to contribute resources to fixing the thing that I already did. 

Hey, I love the new archwing changes, but can you add the ability to flip and roll upside down again? The way it works now feels restricted and I really miss being able to fly without restrictions. Plus it makes certain turns and flips impossible to perform. Thanks again for the air brake and the other control fixes to archwing as well as the new content update. I can't wait to start building the dry dock!

Hope all is well and good.

Found 2 new bugs since this update:

Daikyu (Other bows too?) makes and energy effect on the middle of the arrow when fully drawn... but its never removed, regardless if you shoot the arrow or cancel, the energy effect remains, and drawing another arrow spawns more particles and in the end you got a weapon trail of a intense grouping of particles (possible performance hit for weaker systems?), putting away the bow just moves the particles to your back and the only way to get rid of them is to die (Thanks Lich for the assist, please do it more often). I'd like to see where i shoot please.

Going invisible (Skiajati finisher etc) with Equinox now removes the visuals from Maim&Mend. It was a nice synergy with sleep and that sword.

Shame to see 2 bigger bugs pop up in my loadout at the same time, guess i'll use Nova (read she finally can do something after casting Null Star now) and some of those worryingly-high community usage weapons for a while now then

En 23/11/2019 a las 5:15, Power_Is_Everything dijo:

"Digitial Extremes" your game "Warframe" is fundamentally broken programming.

1. The enemies spawn, or move, or teleport then will be underground (without a lower floor), inside of walls, or even in buildings. All of the places are locations players cannot access, and are one way walls the enemies can shoot you from.

2. I failed a "Spy" mission after opening all doors, then I played online and had the "Failure" transmission play after my squad opened all of the doors "TWICE" and soon after the game said to run to the "Extraction" point.

3. I went to a "Disruption" mission for a "Sortie" mission about two days ago, then I completed all eight conduits, then the "Extraction" point never spawned on the "Minimap" or actual level, however the sign was below the "Minimap" and the transmission played to get to the "Extraction" point, and this happened three times.

4. I died when I activated my "Archwing", this happened three times.

5. You can fall through the map on every mission with an elevator, very easily.

6. There is a "Corpus" "Spy" mission where you travel down a tall rectangular-prism and avoid lasers passing by, the lasers can hit you through the floor you are standing on.

7. the "Parkour" will mess up on the regular, and needs reworking although you can take your time with the "Parkour" because not that many people use it to the extent I do because I have no choice if I want to stay alive when I get to point number "8".

8. Enemies will literally spawn right behind me or right in front of me by popping up. Also, enemies in any mission will respawn in a room, I literally cleared of all enemies completely when the mission is NOT "Endless". I know this because I see them enemy triangle spawn on my "Minimap" with "Vigilante Pursuit", "Enemy Radar", and "Primed Animal Instinct" equipped, or I literally see them pop right up in front of me between 2 and 20 meters away in the dead center middle of my actual "Field-Of-View" with absolutely no obstruction around.

9. Why do the "Shield Spider" (Enemies that have "Shield" and then can produce "Over-Shield") not have movement that convey where they are going and what they doing. Literally they will teleport out of my view like "Goku" used "Instant-Transmission" from the "Dragon Ball" series and then I have to go and find them, all while when I do find them they jump around and get dragged back to a position as if a "Chain-Chomp" from the "Mario" series has them bound with not a "Steel" chain but a "Rubber" chain.

10. "Tellerium" does not exist and I am almost convinced of it after two hours of searching for it, and it was not the first time I searched for two hours.

11. "Exctrators" that you can put on the planets to take resources and I am completely convinced of it because I not found a rare item once. I have had extractors for months now.

12. The "Orokin Derelict: is sentient and I am convinced now because I spent one-hundred hours (50 myself and 50 with other people) trying to find "Narrow Minded" and did not find it once, I had to trade a lot of my items to even get a "rank 0" copy of the mod because I work for everything in the game and had no platinum to buy, because all of your stuff is over priced.

13. You can not kill the "Ambulas" in the "Pluto" assassination. THis means, you cannot win the "Pluto" assassination because

you destroy the "Ambulas" one time , then you will hack it and no one will come.

you destroy the "Ambulas" a second time, but you cannot hack it and no one will come,

you destroy the "Ambulas" a third time, but you cannot hack it and no one will come,

you destroy the "Ambulas" a fourth time, but you cannot hack then someone will come to pick it up and you fail the first "Ambulas"

then the second "Ambulas" spawns, and repeats the first "Ambulas".
-----
You have a chance to be stuck in the arena with "Key La De Thame" the "Sedna" assassination boss. If you defeat her, if she does not get stuck.
-----
The list goes on and I have literally hundreds of gigabytes of records of this happening through normal playthroughs were I simply open up your game and something happens.

Can you actually play your game, then manage to not make the normal gameplay as RNG as you relics and reward systems? 

It would be really cool if I could simply run through a mission where the enemies do what they are supposed to do and their shots are not influenced by where my cross-hairs are located, or they can be alerted when they see me immediately and I cannot simply literally run by them fast enough with no cloaking at all, or they get on guard when I kill their ally right next to them within three meters, or they can learn to not simply stand and shoot when they know what a "Tenno" is and literally standing is the worst thing they can with no tactical plan at all. Overall your game has slow response time and cannot process with all the information it has, because even the enemies that are supposed to spawn on bounty missions take for ever to spawn when you kill them all, and void missions take forever to spawn corrupted faction for void traces. Literally a "Hobbled Dragon Key" can keep up with capabilities of your engine with only dodge rolling. This is coming from someone who has played your game on max settings on everything and can still run at 240+ FPS, so I know it is not my computer, and my internet is fixed by the company itself because someone else connected to my power-line that runs to my house and not me messes up. All-in-all the game is pitiful for how unpolished it is and un-programmed it is. The only reason why I play it is because I like the idea of what the game "COULD" be, and when I make my game I know not to make the same mistakes as you and actually give the players a well grounded set of laws that the game functions on, and then give the players something to work for that  rewards them with things that add to the story, then give the players what they actually work for, and then give the players a means to challenge themselves with enemies that actually scale to player and get smarter and more responsive so you cannot simple walk with a "Rhino" or another series of "Warframes" and sit in one spot on an endless mission for hours with your mouse held down as you kill all the enemies and go and grab something to eat. I will literally record that for you if you want, because you give us more than enough ammo to waste it like that and also make sure we can get as much as we want if we really decide to take advantage of everything you put into the game, yet we still won't find "Tellerium" or who know what else that is almost non-existent.

All said, I still want to say thank you for fixing the "Sentient Core" notifcations in the "Plains of Eidolon" that the "Eidolon Beasts" drop, so I do not go back and forth making sure I did not miss any even though I cann trade them for foucs, or spend them all on standing so I can actually get somewhere in your game instead of playing something else that rewards me more. You need to put more depth in your missions, like having a "Spy", then you gain information that makes it an "Assassination" (ON ONE PERSON WHO IS NOT A BOSS), and then it is a "Mobile Defense", then it is a "Defense", and ALL of that is without being seen or detected because "Loki" still make "footsteps" that can still be heard which force you to "Crouch", or actually use "Wall Latching" for interest in gameplay and game-development because at this rate you might as well call it "Titanfall - Rise of the Warframes". I seriously doubt though you could make that, considering your level of creativity with level designs and sound effects being used from previous levels or design from older version of "warframes" or games, I am simply letting know some advice you might want to hear, because this is how "Fortnite" got big, by some playing a "parent" game and then correcting where the parents failed to correct their own mistakes and I am about to do that if you cannot, granted you still have so time if you cannot fix it in a few years.

This is nothing personal, but I am still letting you know. That I would prefer you to fix it, than I open up a game engine completely unrelated to "Warframe" and I start making a better game because I can do it and unfortunately for you, I am way better at making stories than you. I understand you want your game to look good, but make it run first before you make it fly.

"Why do you use so "many" "quotation " "marks" "

""""""" """""" """""""

Quality-of-life feature request:

Could we please get a dedicated map icon for liches? Or give the thrall icons another tint at least? (Maybe something purplish to go with their blue shimmer?)

It's just that when a lich spawns he often comes with any number of thralls and all of those red icons may be spread across the entire map, plus there might be a red objective marker as well, obfuscating things further. 
It'd be simply amazing to know where to run first. ^^ Especially now that squad mates might get rid of your lich if you are not fast enough. (Or so I assume; has not happened to me yet.)

Converted liches appearing to help are confusing enough, although at least they get a blue icon. ❤️ 
A special icon for liches (or a change to thralls) would be so very much appreciated!

Archived