Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way to long to build Railjack

LIEBUST00

It is the quest of the game, and I think it is more like mission tag.

Now, I am waiting my ship is fixed, but I found some issues of making Railjack.

First thing is so hard to get cube things.  It drops at Ceres Eximus enemy, each enemy drops 10 of the cubes.  However, Ceres is low level planet, and it is so hard to meet Eximus.  I did with arbitration (just started after updates) to farm this, but if there is nothing, it could be hard to farm cubes.  

Second thing is too long time to fix this ship.  One of my friend just quit and delete this game few month ago because it needs too much time to finish something.  All Warframe parts are 12 hours, assembling Warframe tooks 72 hours, weapons are usually 7 to 12 hours, and he just board and tired to wait this kind of things.  Now the Railjack, I understand it needs to wait like that.  All kind of making a car with old parts tooks more time than 12 hours, and it is damn space ship.  Y'all need more time for that.  However, 12 hours is too long to built things I guess.  Unless you are so waiting this content that make a space ship and shoot down all other space ship.  I think it could only took 8 hours, or I think just less than 10 hours would be fine.  I still waiting, and I need 7 more hours to fixing my ship.  I can't skip thing with my plat, and I can't do nothing in the game.  Just I need to spend my time to play another game or take a nap for 12 hours.

Boosters should affect how much they drop (can't tell since I had a booster so far) and Smeetas Charm definitely doubles the drops. Can't tell if any loot abilities affect the drops. Needs testing. Best way to go about it is just do 20 waves of defense on each planet (not the Dark Sector ones) and you'll get about this much:

unknown.png

Same for the Cubic Diodes on Ceres. It's not hard, people! It's still annoying that I can't just rush the fuselage repair, though. Not the end of the world, since Railjack pt. 2 isn't likely to come out soon, but still...

3 minutes ago, uxx0 said:

Boosters should affect how much they drop (can't tell since I had a booster so far) and Smeetas Charm definitely doubles the drops. Can't tell if any loot abilities affect the drops. Needs testing. Best way to go about it is just do 20 waves of defense on each planet (not the Dark Sector ones) and you'll get about this much:

unknown.png

Same for the Cubic Diodes on Ceres. It's not hard, people! It's still annoying that I can't just rush the fuselage repair, though. Not the end of the world, since Railjack pt. 2 isn't likely to come out soon, but still...

Sounds good, should be easy to farm within a day or two

"Way too long."

And once built you're going to do with it... what?

At current, we can board and explore it but we can't launch until Empyrean is released.

And we are getting this piece of the cake now so people (if they want) can nom their way through it and straight jump into flying ships when the time comes.

Also, build times for the different components are one thing, but I know people who - before they could even start the Rising Tide quest - have to do MAJOR restructuring of their dojo rooms to make this new room fit without adding outlandisly long corridors.

So in my books, kudos to DE for releasing this part of Empyrean early. 👍

Edited by Aldrr

tbh I never expected the Railjack to release this soon (Drydock). I honestly don't care about the build time.

What you SHOULD be worrying about is the fact that there are red veil members in your drydock. They are spying on us from above! We must remove them before they steal our resources and purge our railjack!

59 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

What you SHOULD be worrying about is the fact that there are red veil members in your drydock. They are spying on us from above! We must remove them before they steal our resources and purge our railjack!

syndicates.jpg

Pfft. They're not spying. I invited them in. They're making sure that nobody sneaks past and tries to 'jack my 'jack.

Il y a 5 heures, Jivy a dit :

thats why they released this update to "prepare" for it

But I don't get it.

IF Rising Tide quest is a Solo quest, then our Spaceship will be too.
That' means there won't be ONE big spaceship for the clan but one spaceship for each member.
====>So one player per spaceship who will fix by himself repair things to move out...

What the freaking point of doing this on a Dojo then if our own clan members/mates cannot help you fixing/using the spaceship?

Edited by Han971

15 minutes ago, Han971 said:

What the freaking point of doing this on a Dojo then if our own clan members/mates cannot help you fixing/using the spaceship?

They get to join you on your space adventures on your/their railjack. The Drydock has to fit somewhere, since your orbiter cannot house the Drydock.

il y a 2 minutes, Aadi880 a dit :

They get to join you on your space adventures on your/their railjack. The Drydock has to fit somewhere, since your orbiter cannot house the Drydock.

My point is:

They released a supposed teamplay ship on a teamplay place.
BUT What's the point of building ALONE that ship instead of doing a big shared quest to build that ship?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Han971 said:

What's the point of building ALONE that ship instead of doing a big shared quest to build that ship?

Because it's your Railjack, not a Clan-shared one, you can do whatever you want with it,
you can invite Clan members, or anyone / no one else, when you eventually go on missions with it.

It's a good thing.

il y a 6 minutes, NinjaZeku a dit :

Because it's your Railjack, not a Clan-shared one, you can do whatever you want with it,
you can invite Clan members, or anyone / no one else, when you eventually go on missions with it.

It's a good thing.

Not really.

That maintenance of that ship on Empyrean will be a pain... especially if your mates cannot help you...
+ It will reduce the purpose of playing as a clan :/...

It will just like: "give me your dock to get my stand alone Railjack" 😕

Where my main issue on that update is:

Building a SOLO spaceship on a party feature where the main purpose is teamplay...

A shared spaceship would fit that way instead of solo spaceship...

Edited by Han971

@Han971 Would you really like to share a spaceship with your clan? When everyone can change components on a whim? It's YOUR ship, that can be manned by three more people. That's more than enough. And nobody will mess up your configuration.

Btw does anyone know, how much of the two special ressources we need?

il y a 20 minutes, Priwi a dit :

@Han971 Would you really like to share a spaceship with your clan? When everyone can change components on a whim? It's YOUR ship, that can be manned by three more people. That's more than enough. And nobody will mess up your configuration.

Btw does anyone know, how much of the two special ressources we need?

Personnaly i will, especially if we shared our ressources to build it up, but we're 5/6 tennos.
So idk for +30 peeps' clan.
There the main purpose for a clan right?
But:
There are already some features who can limit over-abusing changes into clan/rooms/research throught ranks, so yeah it's possible.

For the remaning ressources, i guess you'll need 100 of them, like the previous stages.

3 hours ago, Han971 said:

Personnaly i will, especially if we shared our ressources to build it up, but we're 5/6 tennos.
So idk for +30 peeps' clan.
There the main purpose for a clan right?
But:
There are already some features who can limit over-abusing changes into clan/rooms/research throught ranks, so yeah it's possible.

For the remaning ressources, i guess you'll need 100 of them, like the previous stages.

@Han971So you really don't have a problem if someone changes your ships configuration. You know like a new player, who doesn't know what the abilities do and puts them together randomly. And it doesn't need to be a new player either. It could be someone who recently came back to the game and knows nothing about railjack yet.

The game also never handled more than 8 players in a single mission. So for 100 player clans, 92 players are excluded from railjack content.It's better that everone has a personal one, so that all 100 can play the content.

And if everyone gets a copy of the clan railjack to play missions, then everyone is forced to play with a railjack that has been configurated by a small number of people in a certain way.

Edited by Priwi
Added content

Il y a 2 heures, Priwi a dit :

@Han971So you really don't have a problem if someone changes your ships configuration. You know like a new player, who doesn't know what the abilities do and puts them together randomly. And it doesn't need to be a new player either. It could be someone who recently came back to the game and knows nothing about railjack yet.

The game also never handled more than 8 players in a single mission. So for 100 player clans, 92 players are excluded from railjack content.It's better that everone has a personal one, so that all 100 can play the content.

And if everyone gets a copy of the clan railjack to play missions, then everyone is forced to play with a railjack that has been configurated by a small number of people in a certain way.

1) As i said earlier, my clan has 5/6 players and almost all of them we know each other IRL.
+ Ranks are here to identify who can edit X thing or another.
=====> Only 2 or 3(with me) can edit the Dojo for example.
My point is: Ranks are here to fix what you just said right there in any case or rank' range.

2) Nothing exclude that ship could be duplicated to be that Clan' exclusive: So all peeps are doing a Raid with that ship and that ship only.

I know multiples ships can helps +30 peeps' clan, but it prioritizes Solo' progression over team progression on a place where teamplay is focused on.
Thats why i said: I don't get it.

Edited by Han971

I understand "Prepare for main content" thing.  For sure, if we finish to build the Railjack, we have to wait until the main content update.

But it is not mean to wait till 12 hours to do nothing.  If you play multiple games, and you can spend your time to Warframe only for 1 or 2 hours, it is very good to play just 2 hours, and wait for 12 hours with play another game.  That is the way to spend your time.

However, if you only play Warframe, how would you spend your time for 12 hours?  Now I am stared to build the engine part (I guess), and it took another 12 hours to finish.  There is a information that what items am I need for next part and where should I farm those?  No.  

The main point of why I made this thread is it took so long time even we understand that this is for preparing for next content.  I spent 2K plat for helping other people in my clan to start up for Old Blood and Rising Tide updates.  Which is good, because most of our clan members are having rest to play Warframe because their is no more things they can do or they need to do in Warframe.  However, it tooks 12 hours to do something, and it makes game or story of the quest is cutting off.

You really excited to build those space ship.  Doesn't matter you can launch those.  Just want to finish the work, look into the story, and watch space ship after the quest is done.  However, the quest said you have to wait for 12 hours.  In first time, you could understand.  Second part also said wait for 12 hours.  Now you feel some tired.  It will be same for the third, and forth part too if there is forth part.  What I thought is 12 hours is too long, and now it was just for one of the part.  All part takes 12 hours each I guess, and it is too much time to wait even we understand it is just for preparing.  

Edited by LIEBUST00

Adding more idea, we don't know what happen we finish our Railjack ship, and getting our from clan that you build your ship in.  Both finished or working.  Is it destroyed? or is it move to your next clan?  How about not getting in clan?  What happen that time?  I don't know.  We all don't know.  Only DE knows and they should work on those problem.  I'm pretty sure and believe DE for they are working those problems.  

But waiting time is so painful for me.  I can't help our clanmates, that is also painful.  At least we could farm together, it could be work on that way.  But waiting, is it must be 12 hours? 

As I said, I saw so many friends who just delete and quit Warframe because they have to wait 72 hours to finish Warframe, 12 to 24 hours to finish weapons, and 1 to 2 hours to finish some parts of your quest.  Even the Atlas quest, you need 7 hours wait time.  That made my friend quit this amazing game.  I think the Railjack is next thing to make my friends or other player who are hates to wait will be quit this game.  Even I can wait with play another games or having time with doing other stuffs, it is too much. 

What I find more annoying than the darn wait times is the fact, as far as I can see, is that only one person can build their ship at a time. So if someone is already building their ship no one else in the clan can progress with the quest nor their ship.

Edited by AkitaWolfs

On 2019-11-23 at 11:51 PM, LIEBUST00 said:

Adding more idea, we don't know what happen we finish our Railjack ship, and getting our from clan that you build your ship in.  Both finished or working.  Is it destroyed? or is it move to your next clan?  How about not getting in clan?  What happen that time?  I don't know.  We all don't know.  Only DE knows and they should work on those problem.  I'm pretty sure and believe DE for they are working those problems.  

But waiting time is so painful for me.  I can't help our clanmates, that is also painful.  At least we could farm together, it could be work on that way.  But waiting, is it must be 12 hours? 

As I said, I saw so many friends who just delete and quit Warframe because they have to wait 72 hours to finish Warframe, 12 to 24 hours to finish weapons, and 1 to 2 hours to finish some parts of your quest.  Even the Atlas quest, you need 7 hours wait time.  That made my friend quit this amazing game.  I think the Railjack is next thing to make my friends or other player who are hates to wait will be quit this game.  Even I can wait with play another games or having time with doing other stuffs, it is too much. 

Well theres lots to do. Have you farmed every frame. Weapons. Own every mod ingame? Maxed syndicates and own all the stuff they offer? Open worlds? Do you own 20x all arcanes? Completed all codex scans? Maybe take time to re decorate orbiter after update. Maybe do arbitration for endo for maxing all primed mods. Conclave even. So much to do. Pick something and do just multitask make the most of your time. There no rush to do this yet. Take your time. Even of the timer was 24 hours I'd call it generous. Its a big ship. 

1 hour ago, ---Redemption--- said:

Well theres lots to do. Have you farmed every frame. Weapons. Own every mod ingame? Maxed syndicates and own all the stuff they offer? Open worlds? Do you own 20x all arcanes? Completed all codex scans? Maybe take time to re decorate orbiter after update. Maybe do arbitration for endo for maxing all primed mods. Conclave even. So much to do. Pick something and do just multitask make the most of your time. There no rush to do this yet. Take your time. Even of the timer was 24 hours I'd call it generous. Its a big ship. 

I actually do.  And I also know many people who did it the same.  All things done, and just spend 100 forma to mk1 series.