Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #271: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Veritable_Vox said:

Same, got the argon, didn't get the glyph. Watched for the full hour (and ten).

Change to Mixer. The account connected to it get no drops. For 3 weeks.
It's better for DE to stop posting there will be Mixer Rewards, since next time it will complete a month with false information.

19 hours ago, Hexsing said:

I have been hanging out there.  Needed to finish some weapons off.  And its super easy.  I think tonight I'll just play the game and work on trying to make my operator not look like a potato.

my operator looks like my IRL gf hehe 

10 часов назад, ---Redemption--- сказал:

People actually watch primetime for content and entertainment not drops. Stop arguing and being toxic. If you're not happy just dont watch it. Simple 😄

Stop arguing and being toxic. If you're not happy just dont read comments. Simple

14 hours ago, ---Redemption--- said:

People actually watch primetime for content and entertainment not drops. Stop arguing and being toxic. If you're not happy just dont watch it. Simple 😄

I like seeing new content but I can watch whenever for argon crystal is my only issue. And it’s digital bribes lol. 200 ducats does nothing bad to their profit and we get a free beacon or something of our choice to sweeten it

I also didn't get the Glyph, I mean I am glad I got the Argon crystal. I needed an extra 2 on top of the 33 I already had(helping friends to farm it for their Railjack) so, any chance of them re-sending the glyph or is this a case of "unlucky Tenno, better luck next time!"

On 2019-11-28 at 10:03 AM, TonKarD said:

So you guys are complaining about receiving one Argon for doing nothing because you think it's not enough... Like daily connection rewards aren't even enough for you or what? Grow up, you're not even forced to watch the stream lmao

Daily login rewards are what you're referring to right?

Sorry but Darvo giving me like 20 morphics is not at all worth it. Log in rewards are doo doo until you reach the actual good ones in like 200 day intervals lol. No offense and hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Please do better on the tiwtchdrops being more rewarding and exclusives like the simaris glyph wich alot of the Tennos where watching the whole stream that did NOT have the reward sent by Teshin in our ingame inbox, Flame on TESHIN!

Idea - maybe to put to the meeting/board for PT or Devstreams rewards to be around something that is random but is hard to achieve or build at foundry, Glyphs, weapon skin,maybe for new players something to eat (potatoe gold or blue) and this all with a sort of milestone like the login system. If its PT 275, the reward is something special for attending the stream like a PT/Devstream glyph or sigil. ❤️

ty DE much ❤️

Archived