Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #271: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hoobaka said:

I dont know why i always resort to this but ive been around since the beginning and dont like seeing the negativity in the community. I graciously accept the free reward, and thank you for it. Im a true tenno. 🧠

i guess you humbled them all now, Mr. Miyagi 😎

I've been watching all prime time, devstream, switch, xbox, ps4 and warframe international stream after prime time 258 hoping megan will fulfill her promise in this topic for twitch drop

But nah, no glyph re-run yet, no follow up whether it will happen or not happen, just hanging some of us who are expecting this re-run

And they give an argon crystal in this prime time.........rather than do a glyph re-run as promised.

Just clarify this already, please? @[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, FartBoySlime said:

I've been watching all prime time, devstream, switch, xbox, ps4 and warframe international stream after prime time 258 hoping megan will fulfill her promise in this topic for twitch drop

But nah, no glyph re-run yet, no follow up whether it will happen or not happen, just hanging some of us who are expecting this re-run

And they give an argon crystal in this prime time.........rather than do a glyph re-run as promised.

I guess the glyphs "are gone"... ha, ha, ha-ha, ha...sorry.

14 minutes ago, FartBoySlime said:

Thanks for keeping me accountable on this - my apologies for forgetting.

I've changed the drop to include the Glyph and another Argon Crystal:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of *2 Argon Crystals and the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (re-run from PT 258)!

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for keeping me accountable on this - my apologies for forgetting.

I've changed the drop to include the Glyph and another Argon Crystal:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and catch the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of *2 Argon Crystals and the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (re-run from PT 258)!

Thank you!

Archived