Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Stars

Silvertap

We have been getting more ways to farm the stars, so i will give a idea for another way xD

I think it would be nice to have a way to convert Ambar to Cyan, like one Ambar can become 2 Cyans, of course it would cost vitus and credits too...

I don't know where to put the sugestion, so i did it here...

vor 53 Minuten schrieb -AI-Silvertap:

We have been getting more ways to farm the stars, so i will give a idea for another way xD

I think it would be nice to have a way to convert Ambar to Cyan, like one Ambar can become 2 Cyans, of course it would cost vitus and credits too...

I don't know where to put the sugestion, so i did it here...

why would anyone playing the game need it i mean i have 4k cyans now and around 600 amber stars im not even take every star i see on the floor

15 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

why would anyone playing the game need it i mean i have 4k cyans now and around 600 amber stars im not even take every star i see on the floor

Because lazy people speed through the mission to the point where they don't even break 10 crates in game or lockers and then want stars as they happen to have short supply.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb --C--Nehra:

Because lazy people speed through the mission to the point where they don't even break 10 crates in game or lockers and then want stars as they happen to have short supply.

well im not that kind of a slowpoke but and im certainly dont break alot of creates but well yeah i guess i do more then the average player.

Man i have about 200 cyans, but i used to have more, Ayatan staues consume way more that u can get...

8 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

I think that people who keep braking caches even after the conclusion of the mission slows down the game, man, there are some people that doesn't even help the mission, they go straigh cache braking... I think it is reidiculous... Also Ayatans star don't drop so easily 10 caches one ayatan? in your dreans...

9 hours ago, Mikhael222 said:

The problem is that cyan is like 5-10 times more common than amber, so there really is no point converting from amber to cyan.

9 hours ago, EDM774 said:

1) Cyans drop like hotcakes

Cyan can only be adquired by drop, if u use then enought in ayatan scultures they will go really fast...

9 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

Not easy to get ambers tbh,you either to the arbis or nuke entire maps of storage caches and containers 

U can farm them easily by opening Requiem Relics

8 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but it's not going to work. Thank you for your time.

If you're not aware. Only 10 Vitus Essence (from arbitrations, clearing the star chart) gets you the Amber Star blueprint from the Arbiters of Hexis at a relay near you.

Quit the oposite, i don't need Ambars, I just see my self rationating Cyans, because soon i won't have enouth, this weak i sold 15 Sah ayatan sculptues without stars... i want better ways to get Cyans.

And people, farm Cyan is crazy, i use a full range Limbo to distroy caches and there is some missions that u won't even get a cyan, also it is a HUGE waste of time...

14 minutes ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

Man i have about 200 cyans, but i used to have more, Ayatan staues consume way more that u can get...

I think that people who keep braking caches even after the conclusion of the mission slows down the game, man, there are some people that doesn't even help the mission, they go straigh cache braking... I think it is reidiculous... Also Ayatans star don't drop so easily 10 caches one ayatan? in your dreans...

Cyan can only be adquired by drop, if u use then enought in ayatan scultures they will go really fast...

U can farm them easily by opening Requiem Relics

Quit the oposite, i don't need Ambars, I just see my self rationating Cyans, because soon i won't have enouth, this weak i sold 15 Sah ayatan sculptues without stars... i want better ways to get Cyans.

And people, farm Cyan is crazy, i use a full range Limbo to distroy caches and there is some missions that u won't even get a cyan, also it is a HUGE waste of time...

Hmmm, sorry to hear that, must just be bad RNG....... It seems most other people always seem to have hundreds of cyans, even me....so maybe you just had some bad luck....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -AI-Silvertap said:

You sound like one of those people that rush straight to the target in a capture, one-shot it, then rush to the exit.

Let people play how they want, if they don't want to rush, don't push them.

On PC I get anywhere between 1-5 cyan stars in every mission I do, why on earth would I want more? 

On PS4 I have over 700 Cyan stars and less then 30 Amber's, if that ain't enough I have over 100 Ayatan Sculptures Max and that's not including the ones I have placed around my ship.

Edited by TheTinkster
More Info

1 hour ago, TheTinkster said:

On PC I get anywhere between 1-5 cyan stars in every mission I do, why on earth would I want more? 

U are a lier sir! How do u do it? i just got a full morning without a single Cyan, i will only belive u if u say that u do a mission per hour... 

edit: By the way, it isn't because u are full of it that other don't need it

Edited by -AI-Silvertap

The rate that I acquire Ayatans has slowed down in the last couple months, probably cuz I'm not really doing sorties anymore and because of that I finally have a stock of like 15-25 amber stars, Cyan has never been an issue because I occasionally break containers or open a locker while doing syndicate missions or pretty much any void mission. In any mission I actually look all over the place I tend to find Cyan stars, it's not a one to one on a mission but it also isn't that rare that I get 3 for the mission.

I might run out of Cyan stars if I had enough Amber stars to do it but the ratio I find them is not the same as they are required for Ayatans, many Ayatans are 1 to 2 or 3, that is, 2 or three cyan and then one Amber, some are different but that is close enough, the only Cyan Ayatans are a small group and serve to change that value a bit but overall the need of Ayatans is about 1 Amber for every 3-4 Cyan.

This is compared to the acquisition rate for Amber stars, which is closer to 1 Amber for every 8-9 Cyan.

I run Volt which has a slight positive as he can break containers at long range but not consistently with his 4.

Edited by Cloudyvisage