Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make parazon killmove for every bosses, and make it necessary.

Test-995

Let's give backbreaker RNG OHKO ability to every bosses.

So now you have to mercy every bosses once you drop their hp to zero, it will kill you with 50% chance no matter what, after that boss will regain 100% health, it'll happen only once and so your next attempt will be guaranteed success.

I'm sure it's nice to have bosses that can actually kill us, and cool to have unique animation for each bosses.

Edited by Test-995

4 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

You know, I gotta ask... are you a masochist, or do you just want to irritate every single player, newbie and vet alike? Because what you're suggesting would do exactly that.

I think he's salty about liches and is just being snarky

19 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

You know, I gotta ask... are you a masochist, or do you just want to irritate every single player, newbie and vet alike? Because what you're suggesting would do exactly that.

It's a suggestion for a consistency, making it a global rule is still better than having one exception imo.

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Test-995:

So now you have to mercy every bosses once you drop their hp to zero, it will kill you with 50% chance no matter what, after that boss will regain 100% health, it'll happen only once and so your next attempt will be guaranteed success.

I'm sure it's nice to have bosses that can actually kill us, and cool to have unique animation for each bosses.

50% to die just for nothing because it looks cool are you what ???

and they dont even work right on the lichs and the cutsence bosses like Ropa or Exploiter the more you do them the less fun it is to watch it

Edited by Keiyadan

21 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

It's a suggestion for a consistency, making it a global rule is still better than having one exception imo.

So instead of evaporating a boss with my opticor, I have to walk up to it and stab it with a letter opener, effectively committing suicide 50% of the time.....

Makes perfect sense! /sarcasm

Your proposal serves only to prolong the fights unnecessarily and create ludonarrative dissonance. You've already seen how the lich system does that and the resulting critique. So... Are you trolling, mate?

If you want consistency, remove the stupid tooth pick, and make a less contrived way for the liches to pose a risk. Perhaps we'll see fewer burn-outs from the game mode as well.

7 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Making it a global rule is still better than having one exception imo.

Nah... making that disaster a global rule would probably ruin the game for any newcomer seeing as they'd get to Vor, beat him down to finish up the opening quest, go up to Mercy Kill the yammering jagoff, and run a 50/50/90 chance of getting their Warframe folded over backwards on the knee of one of the easiest bosses (second only to The Sergeant) in Warframe.

Further, a large portion of the bosses don't even have the proper body shape for a back breaker attempt (Phorid, anyone?)
Also, little question... how do you propose such a mechanic on, say... Jordas? The Teralyst? Exploiter, maybe? We already get run over or stepped on by them, maybe they've got little limbs somewhere they can use to fold us like origami?

(For the unaware, the 50/50/90 rule goes as such: If you have a 50/50 chance of success, there's a 90% chance it'll go wrong.)

Edited by NinjaKitsune56