Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey wait..🤔 (New Quest Spoilers)

Chaemyerelis

6 minutes ago, Zecthus said:

Since that line is from the old war, I'd assume that by now her mother is reconstructed (which explains the "Mother, I'm coming home" from the start of what will become New War). 

Either this OR the Sentients use a queen/hive structure like bees and ants which means the leader of the Sentients is mother to all Sentients or is simply referred to as such.

1 minute ago, AndouRaiton said:

Either this OR the Sentients use a queen/hive structure like bees and ants which means the leader of the Sentients is mother to all Sentients or is simply referred to as such.

Yes, it could be that too, but Natah was the queen like Erra stated, so by that logic she would be the mother. They said that the big sentient ship would be a live system, so I can also imagine that it would be the mother of all sentients, including Natah and Erra. This could also make sense with the trailer down bellow that a fellow tenno reminded us. 

3 minutes ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

So since we are talking about this i eant to remember something 

In fact natha is queen of the mimics, it was in the sacrifice quest or in the next one i dont remember quite good is been a while since i played them.

hace 2 minutos, Zecthus dijo:

Yes, it could be that too, but Natah was the queen like Erra stated, so by that logic she would be the mother. They said that the big sentient ship would be a live system, so I can also imagine that it would be the mother of all sentients, including Natah and Erra. This could also make sense with the trailer down bellow that a fellow tenno reminded us.