Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu Bug (Can't shoot anymore.)

MarbleSodaFox

47 minutes ago, (XB1)ElPaseDeEspania said:

So I've been having the same issue and after a couple of ideas and tests (and I may be wrong) but its seems to be that if you shoot anything that's not seven bullets and the radial shot it will bug out. So essentially just shoot the seven bullets plus the radial shot, let the mag refill and you'll be fine.

Yea i've had it bugg out when firing all 7 rounds and I frequently stop short at 6 for a faster reload so not intirly true, from what i've seen it is litterally a matter of time and luck.

Playing in a solo mission seems to drastically reduce the likelyhood of it jamming as i played several missions before noticing the bug on a solo run. Could be linked to multiplayer synching maby? Or at least it seems to negativly contributle to it occuring.

Edited by (PS4)bhaalshad

I've encountered a bug where the Shedu simply stops firing. I've seen other posts and heard others talk about this, and apparently it occurs when you try firing while it is reloading. It makes the weapon stop firing for the rest of the mission and plays the sound of an empty magazine whenever you shoot, despite it being full. This bug renders the weapon useless. 

it's so annyoing... i'm trying to forma this thing a few times and i can't even use it... Like this is one of the most hardly obtainable weapon in the game and its new and we waited like 4 years for it to come and after its release the game got 8 hotfixes and no one noticed at DE that their new weapon in the game has a huge bug that makes it unusable?

30 minutes ago, darkbrick said:

weapon that almost jammed in every situation.. weapon that's introduced 3 years ago..
good job DE..

34 minutes ago, Manti342 said:

Happened to me too more than once so i got a hang of how to jam the weapon almost every time...Very stupid glitch... DE FIX pls

They've had a while to iron out the issues. I just hope when they get back from break in a few days that they do a emergency hotifx on all platforms to fix this weapon because the grind to get it and the pay off of it in it's current state feels unsatisfactory.

• Like 1

DE do not fix things they just release bugged equipement that they knew they will realased 3 years in advance and still messed up i mean at this point this a skill guys so i guess its time to take some resolution  for this new year:

1- dont release items behind the cover of a secret quest just before your christmas break when you dont actualy know how to do a correct update in the first place

2-  when you know you dont pay your team enough i mean don't give them overwork time before they see the light (christmas with they family) i mean human get distracted easily

3- talk with each others guys someone knew it was a bad idea and did not said S#&$ about it 

4- try to hide your bug behind a more #*!%ed up drop rate next time 0.001% drop rate should be fine i mean we spent our holiday in front of a computer and spent i dont know how much plat on some booster for this did you realy think we will not see the shedu bug?

so in conclusion do your homework boys and link your departement because jesus christ there is some communication issu there.

sorry my english suck but you need to give credit to DE in a language they understand i guess none of them talk in french so i had to do the effort happy holiday

Edited by multirecidiviste
tryng to be softer?
  • Like 2

I cant seem to get any of these things to fix it for me.

Worse yet, I was so excited to use this thing I decided to bypass the grind and drop a crapload of plat to purchase the parts I wasn't able farm. Well that's the last time I do that for a new weapon. Nobody forced me to spend plat on the parts but man, talk about a huge disappointment. So frustrating...

I get the same bug as everyone else but I think worse, when ever its reloading if I do ANYTHING except walk (run, slide, roll, transference, bullet jump, normal jump, use an ability, swap to another weapon, or shoot) I get clicking noise as if empty and then I have to die or abort to solve it, I want to like the gun that I spent almost a week trying to get, but I don't think I can if I can never shoot the thing. please fix this as soon as possible. I don't even see how this gets by de for something as big and as hyped as empyrean but it did and its been a bug for what seems like almost 2 weeks now.

1 hour ago, Kasyada said:

I get the same bug as everyone else but I think worse, when ever its reloading if I do ANYTHING except walk (run, slide, roll, transference, bullet jump, normal jump, use an ability, swap to another weapon, or shoot) I get clicking noise as if empty and then I have to die or abort to solve it, I want to like the gun that I spent almost a week trying to get, but I don't think I can if I can never shoot the thing. please fix this as soon as possible. I don't even see how this gets by de for something as big and as hyped as empyrean but it did and its been a bug for what seems like almost 2 weeks now.

Well DE is on chrismas break so yea no patches untill after they get back. Just be glad you PC players get patches sooner than us console players.

Well at first I didn't expected this post to get this much attention since I tried looking among clan mates and other people in-game to see if anyone else experienced this issue even contacting the YouTuber TacticalPotato if they knew about this but basically didn't receive a positive response, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue so this gets to DE's attention faster.

I am hoping they fix the Shedu soon because I spent a considerable amount of platinum on it, mainly with the purpose of telling others if it was worth or not but that only made me face this bug pretty much right away while leveling.

It's kind of confusing that there's so many people reporting a huge variety of possible causes of this bug, some make more sense than others but I heard of someone in-game that it could be tied to FPS, can't really tell but it sounds reasonable at some point since I pretty much play in a below average/average pc and may be why some others haven't heard of this problem (could be that they own a much powerful pc, that's why).

Either way, it'd be nice to be notified by DE of what was the cause of this issue in reality... if this ever gets fixed.

Perhaps a mod could merge the threads for this bug, since there are several others.

It seems there a lot of us experiencing this bug. It's really disappointing too since some of us spent either a lot of time or plat to get a weapon unusable since release.

From what i've gathered the Shedu will just randomly stop shooting as intentionally trying to trigger the glitch via any known trigger never works and it stops shooting when you actually arent expecting it to. So it's litteraly just a mater of time. Playing solo seems to reduce the likelyhood of the glitch taking into affect but it does still happen from time to time, as such I beleave their are multiple things causing the glitch to accure and no one trigger by itself will cause the glitch. Problably coding conecting to other coding where it shouln't but i'm not verce in programming so what do I know?

Eddit: i'm going to give the comment below me a sarcastic applause as i don't appreciate his humar.
warframe has no gun jamming mechanics and the only fix is to commit suicide in game. 

Edited by (PS4)bhaalshad