Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenebrous Ephemera [Outdated]

Lullypumpsie

53 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

You said that it's too cheap. It had no value at all, so how is it cheap?

It has no value now that it's so cheap.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Starting to think he was going to sell his account on Ebay or something and is now ultra salty cause he can't use it as a selling point. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just now, SilverRook said:

bragging rights.

Dunno why people are so into these ephemeras.... 90% of them look like hot trash

I'd argue it didn't even have that. What are you bragging about? That you rolled a bunch of dice and got a very specific number?

Just now, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

It looked better. Now everybody is *@##$ing about how it looks now. Congratulations, you played yourself.

And that's related to the acquisition how exactly? Whatever graphical shenanigans would almost certainly have happened anyway because there is literally no reason DE would intentionally make it look worse because Ephemera can't be bought from the market and are untradeable. It has no monetary component whatsoever.

It's also entirely possible that, now that acquisition isn't complete BS, that people who would have hated it either way are seeing it, and are reporting as such on the Forums because negativity bias - people generally don't log on to voice that something is adequate.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Fınally got it, and it looks like absolute dogs**t

Does it look good on any particular frame or any color combination ? 

ATM its bugged and missing a lot of its effects: 

How it looked before: 

Spoiler

How it looks right now:

Spoiler

22 часа назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Having the ephemera is the only claim they have to pretending that they're special at something. Fragile egos are fun watching crumble.

Daddy, chill. There is no "Fragile egos" posts in this topic, ppl just post about ephemera.

You are paranoid. 🙂 

Have an ego or paranoia in a free pve game, in 2020. yikes

4 minutes ago, Lollipumpsie said:

Daddy, chill. There is no "Fragile egos" posts in this topic, ppl just post about ephemera.

You are paranoid. 🙂 

Have an ego or paranoia in a free pve game, in 2020. yikes

On 2019-12-24 at 1:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:

Now this ephemera can be bought Little Duck, to farm 15 anomaly shards, I think it will not be difficult, so that the crybaby can now calm down.

On 2019-12-24 at 1:43 PM, Lollipumpsie said:

This is my opinion and I believe that it was not necessary to follow the lead of incompetent players, who believe that they should have all the rarest, without putting effort into it.

• Like 2

46 минут назад, Dragazer сказал:

As i said, it just my opinion, I do no heart feelings. 

But you, very much find fault. LUL

Also, I'm sorry that I didn’t write it right away, if I hit you with something and you saw a FRAGILE EGO here, then this is just my communication style, a little cruel.

Edited by Lollipumpsie