The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack reactor (whine)

Emiel_Regis

According to the table, the chance of getting a reactor mk3 as a reward for a mission is 2%

A long time ago, I got my first vidar reactor mk3, +32 avionic capacity.
Today, after a lot of farming, I got a second vidar MK3 reactor, and it also has +32 avionic capacity.

The question is, what is the chance that I get two identical vidar reactor mk3?

And the Crewships also drop them.

Its not much to aliviate the damn drop tables, but its something. So please, those who go blow those things up, keep an eye out to see if it drops anything.

The cake was a lie...

Edited by Kaotyke

5分钟前 , Kaotyke 说:

And the Crewships also drop them.

Its not much to aliviate the damn drop tables, but its something. So please, those who go blow those things up, keep an eye out to see if it drops anything.

Crewships drop turret stuff only. Check the drop table (or the codex perhaps) again.

• Like 1

Since you have 3 rewards at the end and the drops in the mission.... the chance isnt as low as people say it is.

The stats are the real pain here, because i got a reactor with +72... but it's another type (the one i got dubbles the immunity time after fixing a breach)
I wouldnt mind one that gives +50 shield for every unused point... but i also understand that this will take a long time before i drop one that has good stats, because the stats go from 30-100

I dont even understand why people are so supermad about all this.....the next zone will have even stronger enemys, so i'm very sure that we will get MK4 stuff in the future and there is NOTHING that you could farm right now with a better reactor.... besides skillpoints AND THE BLUEPRINTS FOR THE REACTOR.

As long as you get a reactor with somehow good stats you can use it... the only difference is some quality of life stuff and that your crew has to work a bit less, but there is nothing that you really get, because you just farm it to have it... and what then?

2 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

Since you have 3 rewards at the end and the drops in the mission.... the chance isnt as low as people say it is.

only the 1rst one have a chance to be a reactor or engine, the other 2 are resources like getting 1 bracoid o 1 fresnels or any other resource

5 minutes ago, WingR84 said:

Only the first mission reward may roll a Reactor (or any other part for that matter). Or a Relic. Or a forma BP. 

Bonus rewards are just resources. 

Hmm I'm using the zetki variant 48 avionics + 120 flux power

But recently I got one with 58 avionics + 50 flux power. I haven't crafted it given the resource requirements are insane, and I'm not sure if it is worth it for such a minor bump. 

I would have considered it for 68 avionics for sure though.

I actually like RNG aspect.  Same reason I like borderlands series.  I like the fact the no two items are like.  It gives me reason to farm/play alot, hoping that I get something good. I'm not going to lie,  It does get frustrating at times, especially when i get zetki mk3 reactor, and it has 20+ avionic capacity.

For once I did get lucky and got vidar MK3 reactor with 90 avionic capacity.  It is freaking awesome.

Now, if I can get quellor BP, that would be great. 

Edited by -CdG-EatPoo

3 часа назад, enemystand сказал:

only the 1rst one have a chance to be a reactor or engine, the other 2 are resources like getting 1 bracoid o 1 fresnels or any other resource

where i can check it? I want to calculate it and I want to be sure of the result

upd. there are no resources in the mission reward table, so the reactor can only be received as the main reward.

Edited by Emiel_Regis
upd

8 минут назад, -CdG-EatPoo сказал:

I actually like RNG aspect.  Same reason I like borderlands series.  I like the fact the no two items are like.  It gives me reason to farm/play alot, hoping that I get something good. I'm not going to lie,  It does get frustrating at times, especially when i get zetki mk3 reactor, and it has 20+ avionic capacity.

Range of avionic capacities can be between 11-50 for zekti mk3. 
in my opinion, it just doesn’t make sense at all to use the zekti reactor mk3.

Edited by Emiel_Regis

4 минуты назад, zakaryx сказал:

I've gotten two vidar and three lavan and none of them have been higher than 40 capacity. I wish I could dump my hundred thousand+ dirac into a reactor to improve it or something.

it seems like getting a reactor that is better than the sigma version, you need another 2%

Edited by Emiel_Regis

7 minutes ago, -CdG-EatPoo said:

For once I did get lucky and got vidar MK3 reactor with 90 avionic capacity.  It is freaking awesome.

Now, if I can get quellor BP, that would be great. 

It'd be fine if you'd get a stab at the RNG game every minute or two. But not every half an hour that it takes to complete a mission.

11 minutes ago, -CdG-EatPoo said:

I actually like RNG aspect.

i agree in principle, but in reality we have a ridiculously low Chance to get an item of the right House in the first place, and then have to roll the dice normally.

it's the rate of acquisition that's really awful here, since ofcourse you'll average 50 Missions to get a single attempt. that's just not fun, and other games like say Borderlands doesn't do that part of it since that isn't fun.

(ofcourse, wtb most l00t games essentially copying endgame from Division, it just feels so good loot wise)