Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question

SYMBIOTESPIDER-MAN2

I'm honestly not sure where Rhino stands among the tank frames anymore. I remember (ages ago) he used to be the absolute best, then new Warframes got added and reworked and Rhino wasn't great by comparison. Then Rhino got buffed.

Hard to tell since I never use Rhino.

However, I'm sure if Rhino can survive it then Limbo in Rift, Wukong in Defy or Inaros in Inaros could survive it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HintOfMalice said:

I'm honestly not sure where Rhino stands among the tank frames anymore. I remember (ages ago) he used to be the absolute best, then new Warframes got added and reworked and Rhino wasn't great by comparison. Then Rhino got buffed.

He's a tank/support hybrid, "jack of all trades". Imagine a worse-but-still-useful Inaros and Chroma in one warframe. Since his Iron Skin scales off his armor and he has augments that boost his armor, his tankiness is not half bad. And while his Roar is nowhere near Vex Armor, it still helps

4 hours ago, HintOfMalice said:

However, I'm sure if Rhino can survive it then Limbo in Rift, Wukong in Defy or Inaros in Inaros could survive it.

Iron Skin is not the best end game protection but still it is a handy one even there. For early to mid range, it makes him nearly invincible too.

Warframes? Not sure. They're durable, yes, but I'm not sure they're quite Thanos/Hulk durable. Then again, a quick revive pulse would probably put them back on their feet anyway so the point could be moot.

Spoiler Mode? They probably could. They already have access to and liberally utilise a similar infinite, innately destructive power source (raw void energy), and they also have a healing factor once fully juiced up. It's like Hulk - their bodies are already well-attuned to channeling vast amounts of extremely deadly energy.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Nah only limbo since he could hide in a rift.

5 hours ago, HintOfMalice said:

Limbo in Rift,

The question is if the Warframe can survive doing the snap , not taking it. If Limbo is performing the snap, then he must be wearing the gauntlet, which means that the realm he's in doesn't matter, since he'd have to be on the same plane to actual perform the snap.