Sign in to follow this  
Doc-Orange

Railjack: How to get MK3 Blueprints?

Question

Hi. I grinded a lot in Veil and have more or less everything I need beside MK3 rockets. In the blueprint section of the dojo I see some relativly low level BP but not a single MK3 BP. What do I wrong. I farm mostly Gian...

Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Doc-Orange:

Hi. I grinded a lot in Veil and have more or less everything I need beside MK3 rockets. In the blueprint section of the dojo I see some relativly low level BP but not a single MK3 BP. What do I wrong. I farm mostly Gian...

Thanks in advance

you need to research mk 1 and 2 bevor you can research mk 3 rockets. same for the weapons and reactors.

hint: the mk3 reactors from the dojo are mostly better then the usual drops you get. use those until you get a good vidar reactor.

From what I have heard, there is no higher grade rockets then the Mk III that your dojo lab should have if you guys are finished with all the dojo rj research.

Looks like you dont have researched previous MK1 and II

Posted (edited)

From dodjo : u need research them

From Veil farm : just play game and take purple triangles drop from enemies (like yellow ones,avioniocs, but purple). They drops pretty often. All of them will be Mk3

UPD oh im dumb didnt saw than u speak only about rockets sry. Yeah, i think rockets are only from dodjo

Edited by Melanholic7

For now, MK2 and MK3 rockets are dojo research only. They don't drop from missions.

You need to finish researching the MK1, followed by MK2 and then research MK3 to get those.