The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time: Episode 1

[DE]Megan

Please make back the trinity the awesome thing that once was . Keep all the new changes  but please FIX THE LINK ABILITY (make it the think it was in update 9 ). Trinity has A LOT of set back from a stats point to compensate for 2 abilities that give you 10 secs of invincibility ( LINK and BLESSING) .Please

What, you don't know how to use IRC and set +m for moderated and -v to keep the general chat silent while having a bot to submit questions to? The moderation tools are thin because they give you choices - a Facebook Connect chat option that has a very restricted API (hence the thin tools, as Facebook doesn't really want you moderating the chat other than 'swear' word filters, it would cut into their demographics harvesting)

or IRC which has MANY moderation tools and even has Java/JS clients you can embed directly on both your webpage and on Twitch.

The Facebook requirement is really cutting a lot of us out of participating, and is especially annoying in light of you guys handing out plat to random people in the chat list. Not everyone has or can use a Facebook account. I know some schools, etc and even higher ed facilities have started banning it outright from their networks (mainly due to conflicts with the privacy policies and security issues that Facebook has).

The random selection for Platinum is made from the list of Twitch users watching the stream. You can still get Platinum, even if you don't chat. There's a user list separate from those actually posting messages in the chat.

Edited by UltimaHiryuu

Well, I'm watching the episode on YT right now because I couldn't stay up last night that much (yeah, it's night here at that time, hehe), thus I can't say much about how you did and all that. I might make another post after I watch it completely. Yay for Megan being real though. She's absolutely lovely too! The real one I mean, the one in the beginning... Kidding, the other Megan is lovely as well... not as much as the real one though! Hehe...

Right, so what I'm interested in is platinum, but I wasn't there and when I'll be I won't be lucky to get that, haha. Nah, I'm actually more interested in playing with you gals actually! How can I be one of the gentleframes that accompanies you in the future?

Also, Happy birthday, Rebecca! I'm late to this, but I only found out...

Ok, done watching. Well, I don't really know what feedback to give on this matter. The only thing I'm not sure that's the right way to do is the way you show each screen. I don't really know how else you could do this... splitscreen wouldn't be better I think. The quality could have been a bit better too, but I guess it's understandable since it was actually a livestream.

Oh, and I saw (heard) that you actually talked about how you get players into this, so I guess I'm gonna' hope that I get in and that's it!

So yeah, it was pretty fun watching this. I wish it was longer though, hehe.

Edited by Drakenreiter

Thanks to everyone who tuned in!

Give us some feedback on how we did and what you would like to see in the future!

"what we would like to see in the future?"

1.  A whole NEW SOLAR SYSTEM

Mission: Hijack a Orokin Derelict Spacecraft and activate a device inside to open a gateway to be defended against hordes of Grineer and Corpus who also wants to have the technology of space travel.

2. A new Faction: they dont use guns like Grineer or lasers like the Corpus.. They use MELEE and quick movement to attack. literally dashing towards the Tenno. or attacking from above/ coming out from below the ground.. in short --- a Tenno like race using Scindo/ Fragor/ or whatever to attack us..

"what we would like to see in the future?"

1.  A whole NEW SOLAR SYSTEM

Mission: Hijack a Orokin Derelict Spacecraft and activate a device inside to open a gateway to be defended against hordes of Grineer and Corpus who also wants to have the technology of space travel.

2. A new Faction: they dont use guns like Grineer or lasers like the Corpus.. They use MELEE and quick movement to attack. literally dashing towards the Tenno. or attacking from above/ coming out from below the ground.. in short --- a Tenno like race using Scindo/ Fragor/ or whatever to attack us..

no. they mean future prime times.

My feedback:

Focus on the issues, the player concerns, the state of the game. We see tons of gameplay, we play the game plenty. We want to see what's going to be done about the things that frustrate us. If this stream is supposed to be for the people who can't make the Wednesday one, at least have all the content we would expect from a regular stream. Jaywalker has said the streams are used to cover issues that devs don't have time to post about in the forums, but there wasn't really any new information or anything to help the people who watched it. I thought livestream 15 was devoid of info because this stream would dig deep into what the players wanted to know about, but there was nothing there for them either.

If you're going to show gameplay, record it before hand and leave it playing so you can answer questions from chat or the forums. Also try not to answer questions which have been addressed numerous times in other streams. Sometimes the twitch chat is just a bunch of people asking questions that were answered 1-2 streams ago, or all over the forums, and those people seem to get their questions picked out most of the time.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 5, 2013 - not constructive
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 5, 2013 - not constructive

2 sexy ladies, Now i know why sometimes patch notes arent complete... lol

Megan stop being so hot

just stop it

stop

4KSDfWW.jpg

Sup Meg@n? Oh cheeeezus chr8ist dat hairz is gorgiuz

I think yu have to rem0ve that webcamera cause lonely 16 yrs old Folks would spam ch@tz about how awsome you are

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 5, 2013 - not constructive
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 5, 2013 - not constructive

4KSDfWW.jpg

Sup Meg@n? Oh cheeeezus chr8ist dat hairz is gorgiuz

I think yu have to rem0ve that webcamera cause lonely 16 yrs old Folks would spam ch@tz about how awsome you are

Hkq3c.gif

I really enjoyed the stream but I think you should do more interactions with your Special guest's (The players), maby have Dev battles amog each other have more Fan art showcases, maby even read some fan based lore?, that's just my personal oppinoin to the stream, other than that I do think this could really succed with us fans!

Instead of just giving away platinum, how about giving away a free mission with you two and the two lucky winners, its nice to watch, but its even more fun to participate.

In anycase that was all that was missing, some way for the players to interact instead of just listening/watching. It helps engage your audience.

No newbie tips. That's what a tutorial is for.

i have no issue with informative bits being there. not everyone that might be watching is an expert at the game.

it's not a big deal if Rebecca chooses to cater to the newer and older audiences at the same time.

Stream was interesting. a new Dojo and the gear on the accounts progressing as time goes on sounds interesting, actually a lot more than if you two just poofed everything and always had 'the most badass stuff', rather than actually having fun with the game. 

and, i didn't know Scott had hair that long, or hair that changes Hue along it's length from red to yellow ;)

i also don't remember Scott having so many tatoos! he's been busy hasn't he?

anyways, glad to see that joke went over well with Megan. :p

seems like the Stream was actually a good idea, so go with it!

now look who's all cool, with her own Stream and private clubhouse. and everyone else in the office just gets to watch from the outside, haha. 

to me its nice to see Rebecca and Megan catch for the eye ;))

but you Guys playing seems to me like you are new to the game compared to most of the players ;) but i guess you just need some more practice, and as others have written I do no like the way you chose your favorite forum members to play with, play with random people instead of the &#! kissers ;)

but i alwayes enjoy your funny moments in the video and Scott in the start " Rocks " :)

just my thoughts