Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun rivens RNG broken?

CriticalOrange

Hey everyone,

Serious question. is the rng part of archgun rivens broken? look at screenshot. This makes no sense to me. All Dual Dec and dash polarity. the odds of this happening back to back 4 times now is frustrating and confusing.... Am I cursed?? Is god real? Is this atonement for sinning? stats change, only. 

Has anyone else gone through this? 😕

unknown.png

That pic should be NSFW, it's disgusting. Dual Decurion is the nastiest trash since Prova.

I only bought 1 AW Riven from Hexbois and it was Phaedra. I'd say Riven Slivers are broken though cuz I got 4 Pistol ones in a row. :puke:

Edited by Wolfdoggie

14 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

That pic should be NSFW, it's disgusting. Dual Decurion is the nastiest trash since Prova.

I only bought 1 AW Riven from Hexbois and it was Phaedra. I'd say Riven Slivers are broken though cuz I got 4 Pistol ones in a row. :puke:

I've gotten rifle pistol and melee from slivers.  I only really started getting a lot of slivers since farming tons of railjack.

As far as the archwing riven's go I have a ton of imperator and fluctus rivens... At the time I was trying to get  cyngas or Phaedra rivens so I didn't pay much attention to them... (Eventually got the Phaedra one) I don't think they are the same polarity... I'll check to be sure when I get home later.

Edit I just checked on the app they're not

Screenshot-20200110-153549-com-digitalex

Screenshot-20200110-153531-com-digitalex

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

@SkaleekIf you want one, ill give it free....>.>

@WolfdoggieYes I know, it physically hurts to see them everytime i browse through myrivens... Dual dec with the CC+CD +tox - SD basically does no dmg.

The 2nd one with +Multi + punc +mag capacity -SD also does basically diddly doo for dmg.... >.> The weapon is basically useless in Railjack. fine for normal AW missions

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Edit I just checked on the app they're not

I finally got an android phone for christmas! I can totally use the APP now. omg!!!! So excited. (i was on a blackberry Q10 with a cracked screen and its fourth battery before)

1 minute ago, CriticalOrange said:

potential plat but also im guessing those also need buffs for RJ? :c

AW guns are so bad right now. DE will have to rework them on their crusade to make people able to play RJ. Dual decurion could end up on top! Ya never know which way the wind is blowing with DE.

5 minutes ago, CriticalOrange said:

@Skaleek Feel free too. I need space anyways. wITH MY LUCK, IT'LL probably be another dual Dec.... >.> Add me and we can trade later :v

@(PS4)Eluminary potential plat but also im guessing those also need buffs for RJ? :c 

I tried fluctus the first day of railjack is pretty worthless.  Phaedra/cyngas are the only ones worth using at the moment velocitus was pretty good the first day or two then they screwed it over pretty hard.  Imperator is okay not great but okay

The most recent patch does seem to make the archguns worse than they were since they nerfed the railjack version of slash quite a bit.  Something I've had some success with is get a few armor reducing shots in then smack it with a melee weapon for some pretty good damage in archwing.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

@SkaleekThat is very true. The main thing holding it back besides horrible is the bullet travel time. Seems like the enemies get faster in higher levels? you REALLY gotta lead the shots if they arent in within like... 80m? of you?

@(PS4)Eluminary   Would doing something like they did with rivens help? Like Brakk vs. Kuva brakk, the stats change. but show that on the Aw guns? :v So you see what the actual stats are in arsenal or something? slap on a toggle ig? First mission I did when RJ update dropped, and the imperator vandal struggled quite a bit iirc... 

I also use arch melee to "attach" myself to the enemies before spraying them down with the cyngas and pray i dont die :x 

7 minutes ago, CriticalOrange said:

Would doing something like they did with rivens help? Like Brakk vs. Kuva brakk, the stats change. but show that on the Aw guns? :v So you see what the actual stats are in arsenal or something? slap on a toggle ig? First mission I did when RJ update dropped, and the imperator vandal struggled quite a bit iirc... 

They should definitely do the railjack version of the stats on arsenal but it's not that hard to figure out they just changed the status names and a little bit of what they do and removed the combos.

I often fly towards them while shooting (with Phaedra)once they get to half hp and I'm in melee range often times I've proced enough to 1 or 2 hit them with archmelee to finish them off.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

3 hours ago, Wolfdoggie said:

It was decent before Empyrean when they took its recoil away. Now they put the recoil back in, and I can't take advantage of its sustained crit DPS because I can't hit anything

4 hours ago, CriticalOrange said:

Hey everyone,

Serious question. is the rng part of archgun rivens broken? look at screenshot. This makes no sense to me. All Dual Dec and dash polarity. the odds of this happening back to back 4 times now is frustrating and confusing.... Am I cursed?? Is god real? Is this atonement for sinning? stats change, only. 

Has anyone else gone through this? 😕

unknown.png

rumour has it every time you max rank a Dual Decurion Riven you'll be given another.

@(PS4)robotwars7   I love the grattler, always fun to use (until self dmg says hi) and i love how it sounds when shooting. But this disgusting curse of garbage RNG literally makes me want to quit the game.... First 2 rivens of the decade were both Dark split swords..... now 2 dual decurions. My heart cant take this.

@TARINunit9 YES. THE RECOIL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS. Just see your frames arms flailing up and down rapidly and its so distracting. The recoil + the already weird spread of the Dual Dec + diddo dmg. Big slap on the face. 

@Miser_able nah the stats are all pretty decent :x

@Joe_Barbarian  It's a Hydra. Not even Hercules can defeat such a mythical beast