Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #277: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2949fd2493f0b8b60ce47bb3aad2778e.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are making efficient use of the night time by squading up for a Tridolon hunt! SHARDED! 

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop of the Exploration Poster!

See you here tonight, January 30th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rebecca and Megan are making efficient use of the night time by squading up for a Tridolon hunt! SHARDED! 

Sharded! I absolutely lost it when I read this. I love your sense of humor, Megan! Thank you and I'm looking forward to the stream (and the sharding. lol)

Thank you for the FREE game I think I've put 50- 60$ into it. I used to play cod for years before they ruined it with their surprise mechanics. Nice to have another twitch shooter to play. All art takes time and im sure you have a tough skin towards commentary as you expand your canvas.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

2949fd2493f0b8b60ce47bb3aad2778e.jpg

PLUS, see the newest Community Fan Art, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop of the Exploration Poster!

See you here tonight, January 30th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

can you reissue the Mag with Itzal noggle pwetty pwease? even if i have to spend 1000 ducats and 1m cr with baro. I missed it due to being distracted by trying to beat DOOM (2016) on Ultra Violent and I REALLY NEED IT for my noggle collection. Its the only one (excluding some of the primes) that I dont have! 

If not now, then in the future? I hate to think how i let it get away from me. SUPER SAD!

Paramount Network John GIF by Yellowstone

Archived