Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Hour anomaly wait is rediculus

PollexMessier

The grind for shedu and the anomaly shards in these things Is already ridiculous If you'd assume they were always available. People hated the 1 hour wait on the eidolans, even you guys have been shown to get frustrated when that doesn't align with your schedules. Some people don't have 2 hours to wait. You guys should remove the 2 hour (and 15 minute ish) inactivity period on anomalies all together, and just have it shift location every 30 minutes. It's just a pain and we all know the only reason you put it there is to prolong the grind unnecessarily.

• Like 1

Ah, yes. 

Where DE tells us they want to make the game more accessible to people who have real life commitments and decide to replace Alerts with Nightwave... And then give us another system that just about requires you to be able to pick up the game at any time just like alerts.

• Like 2

I don’t consider it be be all bad. Yes it is there to prolong the grind because that’s what this game is. DE has mentioned before that they don’t like to create content that took them months to create just for the player to have everything that update rewards just under an hour. I think it’s justified. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Ah, yes. 

Where DE tells us they want to make the game more accessible to people who have real life commitments and decide to replace Alerts with Nightwave... And then give us another system that just about requires you to be able to pick up the game at any time just like alerts.

And here I was thinking Nightwave is the most anti-real life part of the game for me... being super time consuming to do in time all the missions... Alerts then must been a nightmare...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

I don’t consider it be be all bad. Yes it is there to prolong the grind because that’s what this game is. DE has mentioned before that they don’t like to create content that took them months to create just for the player to have everything that update rewards just under an hour. I think it’s justified. 

But we could do many, many other things that require progression to make it take longer and feel impactful instead of just... Do something else for 2 hours, come back to warframe for 30 minutes, and repeat. At a point, people stop remembering to come back to Warframe and then it's that DE will spend months to create content that no one's going to even play. I really don't get why they don't ask any of their community resources what would be a more interactive or fun gate to get to these activities. They don't have to ask the community at large, design councils or partners are enough. 

10 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

And here I was thinking Nightwave is the most anti-real life part of the game for me... being super time consuming to do in time all the missions... Alerts then must been a nightmare...

Imagine working a day job and Warframe has the Vauban piece you were trying to get for months at 4 AM, for 15 minutes. 

I'd rather that the anomaly had a chance to show up in any of the missions rather than this improvised tracking requirement system. We still don't have a hard set UI for when things like this are going to show up and the various day/night cycle types. It's getting more than a bit ridiculous at this point.