Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons drop chance (Kuva Bramma and Kuva Kohm)

BelphegorRX3K

On 2020-02-08 at 1:45 PM, Shonaney said:

Id like to know if that mechanic is still in place...cause with the new transfer stuff that would be a drawback if i want to get 2x the same weapon for the boost

also with the weapon preview that mechanic is totally redundant

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-06 at 4:35 PM, BrunoRX3K said:
Hi,
Someone kwon if there is any drop chance to get Kuva weapons? After kill at least 190 Kuva Larvlings on Adaro and Cassini . I got all weapons at least 10 times expect for Kuva Bramma and Kuva Kohm to use in Valence Fusion.

Thanks in advance.

I got it The kuva deer first try (didn’t know what I was doing yet), and after I killed the lich I went for bramma and got it first try, so I think it’s just random lol

• 1 month later...
On 2020-02-08 at 11:49 AM, AlDenteFettuccine said:

I really doubt they all have 1/16 chance. For example, I can get the same weapon 5 times in a row. Once I was farming Kuva Bramma, made about 100 runs, got all the weapons of 5-10 pieces, but not Bramma ...

well same, i tried getting kuva nukor for probably about 1+ hours now, and this is my first time farming for it.

• 1 month later...
2020/2/8 PM3点49分 , AlDenteFettuccine 说:

I really doubt they all have 1/16 chance. For example, I can get the same weapon 5 times in a row. Once I was farming Kuva Bramma, made about 100 runs, got all the weapons of 5-10 pieces, but not Bramma ...

Well I guess I got lucky. I got kuva bramma the second time (;

• 3 months later...

After running Cassini for 2 hours straight in pursuit to get the Bramma, I had no luck getting it. But then I noticed that I had the Bramma equipped as my primary weapon while I was running these missions. So out of desperation, and because I was out of ideas I thought that I might as well unequip it and see if that would change anything. Low and behold, when I ran the mission again the Bramma dropped on my first try. So either the RNG is really wacky, or I might be on to something. Either way I hope that someone can find this useful. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-02-08 at 5:14 PM, AlDenteFettuccine said:

I'm still farming it) 2+ hours for now with no luck. And again, got every weapon except Bramma

ps last weapon is 3 Twin Stubbas in a row)

ps it seems like the larvings are really bored, they don't show weapon they have anymore)

I'm having this problem currently. When I started farming lich's two months ago, I wanted the Bramma because on my PS4 account it was fun. I decided to branch out and try new things. I've obtained just about every kuva weapon, EXCEPT Bramma and Nukor. Neither have shown up AT ALL. The last two weeks I've dedicated roughly an hour per day to farming Larvlings, and the Bramma and Nukor haven't shown up once. 

Am 27.3.2020 um 07:29 schrieb (XBOX)Hyperion Rexx:

Took me 145 larvalings to get the bramma to drop the first time.

Once I had it, it dropped 3 times in 6 runs.

You can give me a tin foil hat if you want, but that's suspicious as frack. 

I think you might be onto something. DE is writing code for each weapon to deliberately make their customers angry instead of creating one RNG systems and just put the probabilities in a database.

Or.... this is highly unlikely of course, a 16 in 1 chance is low enough to provide some really odd results with a very, very small group of people who think their results are odd enough to post here and the very, very big mass that does not get odd results is not posting here.

Btw... if you try to go for all 16 weapons in a special order, you are doing it wrong. Just make 5 priority weapons and try to get them, your chances of success are a lot higher.

• 4 months later...

just trying to get my very first ever kuva hek... ive been at it for hours.... seen more tonkors than i can count... a fair amount of seers and krakens, at least 2 brammas and zarrs, like 5 ayangas, and at least 1 shildegg.... but not a single hek or even a grattler... ( my last was the grattler and i saw similar results in my grind to find it... ) i feel like i should just start keeping a tally tracker of everything i see on larvlings while i grind and see if i can figure out any useful data from that.

on the bright side... turns out grinding larvlings in search of a specific weapon is actually a half decent kuva farm. ive managed to put 20+ rolls in my grattler riven just with larvling kuva alone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived