Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu and Paracesis

Sunai_Moonswing

Question

8 answers to this question

Any weapon is fine, they're just pretty rare drops which is made even more painful by the needless and unfun implementation of the Anomaly timegate. Which is somewhat ironic after DE has acknowledged on several occasions that timegates that force the players to set alarms for the game are not conducive to encouraging healthy game play habits/positive player enjoyment..... but still keep adding them to the game..... 

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Any weapon is fine, they're just pretty rare drops which is made even more painful by the needless and unfun implementation of the Anomaly timegate. Which is somewhat ironic after DE has acknowledged on several occasions that timegates that force the players to set alarms for the game are not conducive to encouraging healthy game play habits/positive player enjoyment..... but still keep adding them to the game..... 

just like how they promised that the Venus Landscape wouldn't have Daylight cycles controlling stuff
and then they did it anyways.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

just like how they promised that the Venus Landscape wouldn't have Daylight cycles controlling stuff
and then they did it anyways.

Shame that it doesn't actually turn night-time, its just 2 thermostats that sometimes peek too far over the mountains...

I mean, if you ARE going to implement this system, might as well show full commitment to it. 😕

• Like 1

I have my Shedu, and I farmed it as such:

• Some parts by using Nekros desecrate;
  • Some parts by using Ivara Prowl;
  • One of the parts, chassi, I got by trading with other players a dupe part I had. After all since all 4 parts share a 25% drop chance it means there's a good chance you'll find someone who has extra parts you need and needs your extra parts. And the value ends up being the same.

---

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

Shame that it doesn't actually turn night-time, its just 2 thermostats that sometimes peek too far over the mountains...

I mean, if you ARE going to implement this system, might as well show full commitment to it. 😕

Shame we don't have OV Night. Seems like a missed opportunity to have some night landscape with gorgeous, jaw-dropping, glowing mushrooms (due to bioluminescence). What a sight it could have been... 😞

Haha just did the sentient ship before with one other player, I Ore Gazed a Symbolists which froze it in place nice crowd control to make the fight easy, it dropped two Shedu handles on death, 😮 
First for me I see others sentients dropping double cores but never parts. I've had three Shedu parts drop in the one round but never multi parts from one Symbolist.