Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be smart, dont be a 5mn

AnuKaneDai

hace 21 horas, AnuKaneDai dijo:

I'm not whining, just most of reply dont deserve much attention.

Well I just try to enlight something but people who claim I dont have to push them to play as "I" want seems have no trouble to force other to play as they want. x)

No matter what can do DE, adding +25% extra relics, people just keep thinking for themself
Why care about what other people would like to do in a def when you got what you want at 5 x)
it's only theyr fault if they dont go on the recruit chanel before.
Most of 5mn people (peeps who jsut stay 5mn/(wave/1round) could easely do that alone
But it's easyest when other people do it for you.

So yep, I was wrong
You must expect a lot of resistance when you try to show the right way instead of the lazy one x)

The game could be nice with a good community, but that's not the trend
I miss Old Draco 😄

So well, what I learrn it's in public, expect nothing and take care of nothing outside yourself and your little world.

So people have to read your mind, got it. Cause i mean...how many times people say the rounds they want to stay? It only happened me a couple times, and i stayed when they asked. I mean if i had time in real life too.

Well no like you can force them to stay even if you asked, cause like i said, everyone have their own objectives and their own circumstances. They dont even know you, so you depend on how they treat strangers.

How you think real life works? You think it would be different cause is a game?

And saying things like that...you arent making yourself very likable. Kinda makes me help you less if you asked. Calling people lazy and so on. Saying you try to enlight them.

So yeah i dont need you in my little world. Moving on, moving on

PS: And btw...they arent forcing you to play in a certain way if they leave at round 5. If you are unable to defend the objective alone, you can only blame yourself for no being strong enough. Also you have to know your limits and determine when its better to retreat, but you cant enter the mission being completely dependent on the fact that your teammates stay.

Edited by Travis05
  • Like 1

On 2020-02-23 at 5:46 AM, AnuKaneDai said:

Well I just try to enlight something but people who claim I dont have to push them to play as "I" want seems have no trouble to force other to play as they want. x)

Except that no one here, aside from you, is trying to force people to play how they want.
Personally I go into a mission equipped properly to solo it to whatever point I want.  This does include when I have time for a longer run I come prepared to solo it because its just not a good idea to rely on pubs.  And if you are joining a mission and your ability to get to even the first C rotation is 100% dependent on the rest of the team staying...then you need to properly gear up instead of just 100% relying on team mates.

No matter what can do DE, adding +25% extra relics, people just keep thinking for themself
Why care about what other people would like to do in a def when you got what you want at 5 x)

Generally though I will leave at the first rotation that gives me the reward I'm after (Prime part, requiem mod, whatever) for one simple reason:
I don't want to risk a host migration and lose it.
I have everything in this game.  Nothing that the endless missions could hold are in any way rewarding to me.  Why should I stick around to a C rotation when it gives me nothing of values and only has a risk of a host migration and losing what I came into the mission to get in the first place?

Most of 5mn people (peeps who jsut stay 5mn/(wave/1round) could easely do that alone
But it's easyest when other people do it for you.

And yes, it is easiest to farm certain things in a group (prime parts, requiem mods), then solo because its much more efficient and far less likely to give you a booby prize of some kuva or forma bps, and yes I could easily solo it...but that doesn't really matter.
And no, I'm not having the other people do it for me...I'm just using the system as it was intended.
From your complaints though you are looking for having other people do the mission for you since you seem to require a full team to go to whatever rotation you want...

You must expect a lot of resistance when you try to show the right way instead of the lazy one x)

Except that your way isn't the "right" way.
Hek, there is no "right" way for this system if you're just playing a pub (and really the only "wrong" way to play is to be a leech in a corner doing absolutely nothing but vacuuming up reactant...but they at least put up relics to crack).

The rotation rewards are utterly pointless to vets.  There is absolutely zero reason to stick around in a mission any longer than you have to .  There is absolutely nothing that can be gained from sticking around.  Again, the only thing that you get from sticking around longer than you have to is an increased risk of a host migration and losing all of your progress.

Further, if you're joining a pub and expecting people to go to wave 20/25/40 and you have zero communication with the rest of the team then you're the one that's doing it wrong...
At the very least you should be communicating with the team and asking "What rotation are we staying for?" or even asking if you could get to the first C rotation.

Edited by Tsukinoki