Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be smart, dont be a 5mn

AnuKaneDai

That's why i can't take randoms as serious as i am for long runs. 98% of the time, it would be the Squad that would leave at Rotation A - C instead of reaching lvl 300 - 500+ enemies. There's only one Public Squad i joined that reached as high as that. Only Squad with Friends would plan for runs like that and never seen a Public Squad reaching high levels in a long time after that one specific Squad.

Edited by GPrime96

8 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

There is two kind of Tenno. Those who want to dont waste theyr time and go fast, and those who want to hold on for long.

For the first you have capture, exter, spy, mobile def, rescue. Lot of possibility to avoid annoying routine.
For the second you have perturbation, defense, survival, interception.

I dont really understand why somes people want to take the place of a long runner only to do the first 5mn, when someone else could benefit from it. impacting the longevity of the party.
You waste your time when you can do faster mission, and you waste time of other tenno, especially in relics.

Be smart, play like a vet, and take what you deserve, choose a mission that suit your need and dont take the place that someone else deserve.
You will be more effecient and the overall experience of the game would be increased for everyone. And if you need a specific relics missions. Just be patient.

Agreed. 5 minutes for a reward for me means "time to leave", any missions that takes or start to take 5 minutes or more to get the reward is not worth the time, anymore, because it is not efficient.

Kinda rude to call 5 Wave Heroes "5 Minute noobs", those players honed their skill to survive only 5 Waves. 

They are so powerful, you can't grasp how strong they are, because they leave from politeness, so you won't be embarrassed when they steal the show.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

The only place a 5 minute person is actually rude in is Hydron. People come there for full 20 waves so they can get as much affinity as they can but oh crap, here comes the 5 wave hero who ruins all the fun.

True, though there are those whom just want to rush complete planets and move on.

I'll admit that after that new mission type came out for all planets I did one wave to clear it again so I can drop my resource extractors there again, that and I hate those missions, and because Gauss drops from them is also annoying to get.

Why can't people remember that the 5th round in endless fissure gives a bonus relic? I mean, seriously!? Those players that leave after 4 rounds in endless fissure... 20 mns I say! Us experienced players play the full 25 minutes in endless fissure missions.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

The only place a 5 minute person is actually rude in is Hydron. People come there for full 20 waves so they can get as much affinity as they can but oh crap, here comes the 5 wave hero who ruins all the fun.

Excuses me while i get up off the floor after laughing so hard. You'd be lucky to see a Hydron mission go past 10 most of the time with 15 being an outlier.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nslay said:

Why can't people remember that the 5th round in endless fissure gives a bonus relic? I mean, seriously!? Those players that leave after 4 rounds in endless fissure... 20 mns I say! Us experienced players play the full 25 minutes in endless fissure missions.

This, and making some decent use of the 25%  affinity booster you get after 5 minutes to level stuff up if you cba with eso.

27 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

This, and making some decent use of the 25%  affinity booster you get after 5 minutes to level stuff up if you cba with eso.

People remember but it's no need or incentive to stay let me break this down for you 

Your farming a relic or a drop-

If you get that drop you have no reason to stay. 

Affinity only really gains towards unlevled items other then that I does not matter. If I am farming for a prime part or a requiem mod why do I need an Affinity booster. 

I don't want an extra relic most long standing players have most of what they want they don't care about an extra relic for staying long when effectively I can farm 3-4 relics in a reg mission in that same time. Most players have a mill plus credits they don't need credit boosters unless  You are building rj. 

Most players don't need endo etc etc etc as we have enough of it. Besides pure want for the average seasoned player there is no need to stay longer then 5 minutes unless youre trying to farm a relic and crap in more cases then not its still quicker to  leave and start another mission in many circumstances.

• Like 1

I'm not whining, just most of reply dont deserve much attention.

Well I just try to enlight something but people who claim I dont have to push them to play as "I" want seems have no trouble to force other to play as they want. x)

No matter what can do DE, adding +25% extra relics, people just keep thinking for themself
Why care about what other people would like to do in a def when you got what you want at 5 x)
it's only theyr fault if they dont go on the recruit chanel before.
Most of 5mn people (peeps who jsut stay 5mn/(wave/1round) could easely do that alone
But it's easyest when other people do it for you.

So yep, I was wrong
You must expect a lot of resistance when you try to show the right way instead of the lazy one x)

The game could be nice with a good community, but that's not the trend
I miss Old Draco 😄

So well, what I learrn it's in public, expect nothing and take care of nothing outside yourself and your little world.

Edited by AnuKaneDai

On 2020-02-21 at 4:45 AM, suchamess said:

what if you want to open 1 relic but there are only endless missions avaiable atm ?

Because for some reason there isn't a 100% uptime on all different mission types. 

"But then players would play only capture/exterminate"

Then allow players to open double the relics in the same timeframe or give extra traces (guaranteed 30 + whatever you get from the relic as a bonus) to give incentive to play those. Simple.

DE doesn't understand simple, otherwise it would've been done already, but.. it's been suggested on the forums for years, so maybe they don't know how to read either. However, they've made a roadmap, but that requires writing, which needs reading to be done.. How did Warframe get created?!

Seriously though, DE it's really that simple.

If I get what I'm after at the beginning of the mission, I'm not going to stick around unless I have something worthwhile to run for, or I'm just having fun with the mission.

If you have a problem with people prioritizing their own interests over yours, take it up with DE. People have been asking for better matchmaking for years.

One solution would be to queue the mission with an ante for a specific rotation, and receive a benefit if you make it there. You can't ante for the first A and B rotations, so the first C rotation is the earliest possible option. Public matchmaking would incorporate ante. That way, you're more likely to find squads going at least as far as you.

The benefit could be something simple. An affinity multiplier akin to bonus affinity. A token of some kind, maybe a Universal Medal. Or it could be something to lessen grind, like a shift in drop tables. Imagine you select an endless node, and are given three options: Bronze, Silver, Gold. These options adjust table reward chances on a rotation of your choosing, in a similar way to upgrading relics.

Sorry if sound curt, my head is pounding.

• Like 1

On 2020-02-21 at 1:41 AM, AnuKaneDai said:

There is two kind of Tenno. Those who want to dont waste theyr time and go fast, and those who want to hold on for long.

For the first you have capture, exter, spy, mobile def, rescue. Lot of possibility to avoid annoying routine.

I dont really understand why somes people want to take the place of a long runner only to do the first 5mn, when someone else could benefit from it. impacting the longevity of the party.
You waste your time when you can do faster mission, and you waste time of other tenno, especially in relics.

Be smart, play like a vet, and take what you deserve, choose a mission that suit your need and dont take the place that someone else deserve.
You will be more effecient and the overall experience of the game would be increased for everyone. And if you need a specific relics missions. Just be patient.

If you're playing lich missions, racing thru missions is the slowest way to farm thralls. Thralls and liches can spawn at least up until 5 minutes, and even longer if the player is taking their time to kill enemies. 

So it depends on what you're goal is.

That said, having expectations for public groups can very often lead to frustration. If you want to finish a mission quickly, why wait at extraction at all? Just play solo. Then the entire mission is under your control.

That's wisdom, which any player should have if they consider themselves "veterans."

Edited by z3us32610

2 hours ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

That's the problem with youth these days. The only questions they ask are rhetorical.

Lucky for you, there are wiseasses like me around. Enjoy story time.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of the post though.  I was trying to do humor since most don't like my constructive criticism saying I'm negative all the time, was an attempt at being funny, I see you aren't amused. Still, your post here doesn't negate my points in my post (that you ignored), so I ask, do you think my points are valid, and if not, what/why should they be changed?

Edited by Tinklzs
  • Like 1

Am 21.2.2020 um 10:41 schrieb AnuKaneDai:

I agree, but I think you now have a taste how rude and selfish the regular posters are.