Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Veil Proxima Sentient Anomaly
  • VISUAL: Anomaly Objective not completed, after we kill 20 sentients and "complete" it
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a mission with anomaly, after killing 20 sentients, Cy says objective completed and tell us to leave, but the anomaly objective still there. No matter we click that weird new "thing" ([HC] PLACE BEACON) or not, the objective still can't finish. Even we finish all other objectives and go back to the sentient anomaly ship again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission Complete
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Never closing mission and all we can do is to quit and lose all rewards (including those shedu parts I got!)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 anomalies 100% rate

• DESCRIPTION: Ivara's 4th ability Artemis Bow can deal self damage when equipped with Thunderbolt, I can kill myself too.
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Ivara's 4th ability Artemis Bow with Thunderbolt equipped on it, and shot it within explosive range
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Stagger
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self-damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Particle shield still not turning off when returning to dojo.
  • VISUAL:
    GYWUNH2.jpg
    rEnn5vt.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Went to free flight in Earth Proxima from Orbiter in solo mode, turned on particle shield then docked to dojo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All railjack abilities cancelled on docking.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Particle shield penetrating nearby rooms.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Observed this before and after update, but cannot confirm 100% persistence.

• DESCRIPTION: Flickering polygons on transparent surfaces.
  • VISUAL:
    EJcdBT1.jpg
    9YGrFuY.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Looking at any semi-transparent surface with deferred rendering turned on.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Brave and cunning DE programmers inventing some clever rendering pipeline to solve well-known hard problem of combining transparency and deferred rendering in the same frame with acceptable performance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Still needs some improvement and compatibility testing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant with deferred rendering on.
  • SYSTEM DESCRIPTION: GeForce 1080 8GB, Windows 10 1909, 442.50 DCH WHQL driver, Ansel not installed, all overlays turned off (Steam/nVidia/RivaTuner etc.), no external injectors (such as ReShade).

And just thanks for everything you did here (and doing every day). You set the example for the rest of us.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: While playing Railjack and doing the Sentient anomaly. We got 2 (yellow) objective markers. Each Leading to a place where a beacon could be placed saying: "[HC] Place Beacon". Once these were placed the markers leading to Enemies dissapeared. And even though we killed more then 20 sentiens the objective did not complete. Resulting in us having to abort said mission.
VISUAL: I would place a screenshot or video here if i would've known there should be one
REPRODUCTION: Sentient anomaly. after placen both beacons.
OBSERVED RESULT: I believe i included this in the description?
REPRODUCTION RATE: Did the mission twice, happend on both occasions.

edit: this only happened once the Warframe Revised update came. Before the update hit, it worked just fine.

I hope this gives enough info on the matter.

• DESCRIPTION: Playing Railjack. Sentient mission. Find this with "[HC] Place Beacon", placed and mission can't complete.
  • VISUAL: 
    Спойлер

• Warframe0230.jpg
    • Warframe0231.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Just play in Railjack on Sentient mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Something secret.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission was broken.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happens on Sentient missions.

• TYPE: In Game Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Amalgam Body Count for the Furax weapon line no longer knocks down. This is likely due to it using a radial blast proc as the trigger, but now a blast proc causes the accuracy reduction.
  • VISUAL: Kwvcgcd.jpg

https://gfycat.com/dearestincompatibleeastrussiancoursinghounds - Me vs some butchers.

• REPRODUCTION: This is easy. Equip a Furax and Amalgam Furax Body Count and then melee a group of enemies. Kills will not knockdown in the area.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect everyone to be on their ass when I murder their buddy. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies just looked at me cross eyed and missed their attacks sometimes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens every single time, with 100% reproduction rate.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Self Damage radius seems a bit too large for the Operator.
  • VISUAL: Source video
  • REPRODUCTION: Cetus brace, Shwaak Prism, Sharksun Scaffold - Alt fire and any forward movement/strafing
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The blast radius should leave the tenno safe from animation lock.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self-damage animation lock is triggered, locking the tenno in place video explains more depth. It feels like the tenno should not be effected at least at the distances required to hunt eidolon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Amp: Cetus brace, Shwaak Prism, Sharksun scaffold - Alt fire, happens as long as there is any forward movement/ forward strafe.

1. Temple of Honor

• TYPE: In-Game / Dojo decoration
  • DESCRIPTION: Decoration on temple of honor is shifted.
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

Warframe1171.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Will always happen everytime someone enter a dojo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every decoration in the room shouldn't be shifted.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Every decoration in the room is shifted.

2. Companion interaction

• TYPE: In-Game / Orbiter
  • DESCRIPTION: Melee weapons are popping up when petting a companion
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

Warframe1175.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Interacting with a companion.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee weapons shouldn't pop up when interacting with companion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Melee weapons popped up when interacting with companion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (Always happens when interacting with companion but can be reverted by going to arsenal.)

BONUS: Armor Bug

Spoiler

Rhino also have the same kind of bug (same trigger and all) but happen to the armor where his armor would shrink into his body.

unknown.png

*EDIT: After more testing, i've concluded that this bug also happen to all frames other than rhino but the severity affects them differently.

3. Moa

• TYPE: In-Game / Character model
  • DESCRIPTION: The base moa leg (drimper bracket) are replaced with the upcoming moa leg model.
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

unknown.pngunknown.png

• REPRODUCTION: Will always be replaced everytime i logged in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The legs model is correct.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Drimper bracket are replaced with that of the upcoming moa.

TYPE: In-game. Magnetize bubble.

DESCRIPTION: Mobs jump inside Magnetize bubble instead of staying in the center of it as they used to stay.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: in the video. ^ Any use of magnetize against high level mobs leads to these... acrobatics.

EXPECTED RESULT: Mobs should stay in the cnter of the buuble instead of jumping all over it.

OBSERVED RESULT: Mobs jump all over the Magnetize bubble which leads to loss of damage and lowers efficiency of Mag's power.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens always

Fix my precious little girl please.

• TYPE: In foundry
  • DESCRIPTION: arcane rank 5/5 dont count as maxed when 3/5 do
  • VISUAL: not needed
  • REPRODUCTION: max an arcane to rank 5 that you don't have at rank 3 or 5
  • EXPECTED RESULT: maxed arcanes count goes +1
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing but append when you rank  up the said arcane to rank 3
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time

• TYPE: In-Game (Gamebreaking Railjack stats stacking)
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing a Railjack mission in saturn. Finishing it and then going back to the dojo to change a few colours (was playing around with color patterns for my ship's energy), when accidentally i found that after changing the colors, if you are to change the first slot of battle avionics, it will give you a flat stats boost. After leaving the console, and re-engaging it, this would ''stack up'' once again, by simply getting in-and-out of the modifications console you can stack your statistics infinitely. Adding up speed / boost speed / shields / shields regen / shields regen delay.
  • VISUAL: First of all, sorry about the extremely odd recording, i was playing in window mode while doing other things in the background 😄
    Secondly, this are timestamps to where the key things happen:
    0:46s: Reproducing the bug uppon reaching the Dojo.
    2:54s: Showcase of the stats been practical.
    This recording was done from the moment of mission completion, to the point of going back to a new mission with the buffed up stats, showing that they are not just a visual bug, and that indeed, they are practical:
  • REPRODUCTION: After testing different ways to replicate this issue, i found that the method seems to be quite specific. It is as follows:
    From the Dojo, go to a mission and complete it normaly, then use the navigation console in the railjack to return to your dojo (after this, make sure to sprint to the nearest railjack exit before getting the rewards window), once you load in your dojo, swiftly exit the railjack and use the modifications pannel. Now go to the customizations tab, change both of your energy colours (engines and secondary), then move to the Avionics tab, change your first battle slot to a different avionic / remove it, and you will see that all of your stats will bump up. Then leave the modifications window by pressing ESC, and then proceed to X > Esc > X > Esc to go in-and-out of the Railjack modifications screen, and you will see that your stats will be stacking up for each subsequent repetition. Then join any mission and you will be practically immune to damage and have all the speed you may want.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This exact method gives a 100% rate alone and in a party. This seems to be replicable in every node that there's atleast 1 mission objective other than killing fighters / crewships.
    Tested and confirmed in Saturn and Veil nodes. *At earth i am unable to replicate this issue, did not test if this changes depending on your Railjack loadout, nor if its related to anything else other than the stated above.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: profit taker regenerating small amount of shields after 1st phase, propably something to do with shield gating
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: finish 1st profit taker phase
  • EXPECTED RESULT: after destoying 1st four pylons profit taker shouldn't have shields
  • OBSERVED RESULT: shields regenerated but with cold or rad adaptation (my imperator elements) i could destroy it with a single tap
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: having the stager of what is suposed to remplace self-damage on staticor and sonicor while those weapon didn't have self damage
  • VISUAL: do i need to make a video of me shooting at my feet with staticor ?
  • REPRODUCTION: shoot on yourself with staticor or make the projectile of sonicor explode on your face after a wall bounce
  • EXPECTED RESULT: nothing append since those weapon had no self damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the new staggering mechanic normaly applied to self damage weapon
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Jumping completely disabled by stagger effects.  If I fire the Bramma at my feet while jumping, I lose the ability to jump entirely - I can run, slide, crawl, but cannot jump.  Spacebar input is completely ignored.  This effect lasts until I fire another Brammer round at my feet, causing another stagger, which re-enables my jump
  • REPRODUCTION: Very easy - tap space bar - once, or just mash it, while firing Bramma at your feet.  After the stagger animation ends, your jump will be completely disabled.  To undo the effects, fire another Bramma at your feet while tapping space bar, and you'll be able to jump again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have staggered
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Spacebar/jump key completely ignored

• TYPE:In-game, weapon mod, self-damage.
  • DESCRIPTION:Penta mod "Napalm Grenade" is doing self-damage
  • VISUAL: Screenshot_4.png
  • REPRODUCTION: equip the mod napalm grenade on penta and shoot the ground in front of you or an enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be sent flying by the stagger effect.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: self-damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time

Dojo Glass Flicker

TYPE: Dojo, Deferred Rendering

DESCRIPTION: When walking through a room with a lot of tenno walls with glass windows and rotating the camera to take a look at the decor. The room is one of the clan halls and has been polychromed. Using the new deferred rendering. Reflections flicker when turning camera.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Rotating the camera around tenno glass walls in a dojo. My dojo only has glass walls in this amount in this room, so I can't test a different room. Using Deferred rendering.

EXPECTED RESULT: No flicker, consistent reflection.

OBSERVED RESULT: Reflections on the glass begin to "flicker" when looking at different angles. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be every time the glass is looked at from different angles. 

Old Mate visual bugs

TYPE: In-game, Deferred Rendering

DESCRIPTION: When speaking to Rude Zuud at Old Mate rank and using Deferred Rendering shows that her hair is extremely reflective and appears white. 

VISUAL: mk0w6dw.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Speaking to Rude Zuud at Old Mate.

EXPECTED RESULT: Less reflective hair, Zuud is supposed to have dark hair. 

OBSERVED RESULT: Very reflective white hair on Zuud.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be any time when speaking to Zuud. 

• DESCRIPTION: Enemies effected by Garuda's Seeking Talons are not receiving slash procs upon taking damage.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Be Garuda. Press 4. Shoot enemy. (preferably with 134% power strength or greater)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemy should bleed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They do not
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs 100% of the time

• TYPE: In-Game, Riven unveiling
  • DESCRIPTION: Rifle Riven Mod won't unveil after accomplishing its mission
  • VISUAL: Screenshot_1.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I have a Rifle Riven Mod with the mission "Complete a Solo Interception mission with level 30 or higher enemies and Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without dying or becoming downed". I have 2 Hobbled Dragon Keys and equipped it on slot 16 of my Gear Wheel, I equipped the veiled Rifle Riven Mod on my Ignis Wraith, set my matchmaking to Solo and went to Cerberus (Pluto). I finished one round without dying or getting downed, extracted, and nothing, the Riven remains veiled. I tried to do it again on Xini (Eris), Berehynia (Sedna), and even on Mithra (Void), none of them worked
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Riven mod should have been unveiled after completing its mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Riven mod remains veiled.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time I try to unveil the Riven

• TYPE: Web
  • DESCRIPTION: Same rewards in droptables are not properly condensed into one record.
  • VISUAL: N4J0daJGQkmdSXEZq8Szxg.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply open: https://warframe.com/droptables
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be something like 3000 Credits 75.00% and 400 Endo 25.00%
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Multiple instances of same reward instead of one entry per unique reward.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck on Ayatan installation screen.  I was in my orbiter, and had just installed some ayatan starts using the auto-install button, when I noticed that some items in the foundry had completed.  Instead of exiting the ayatan screen, I just hovered my mouse in the top right and clicked on the shortcut to the foundry.  The ayatan screen became stuck.  After clicking around, I noticed a popup "Would you like to rush for 10p" - apparently I was in the foundry, but the ayatan screen wasn't dropping, so I couldn't see it.  Despite clicking Exit, there was no way to leave the ayatan sculpture screen and I had to exit the game
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ayatan scultpure screen should have exited automatically and loaded up the foundry screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ayatan sculpture screen loaded foundry behind it, but did not exit, obscuring the view.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

4 hours ago, Diavoros said:

Seriously DE, this update has some awfully lazy coding, you didn't just exchange self damage for a stagger/knockback, you just applied that property to EVERY weapon with a radial attack/explosion, even those that never dealt self damage! Tombfinger, Staticor, Shedu, etc.

• DESCRIPTION: All weapons with radial attack stagger the player at close range, even weapons that never had any self damage
  • VISUAL: 
    IrOG2Hq.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Firing the affected weapon within range of the area of effect of its attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: >_>
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon that didn't have the self-damage property to its attack now staggers the player within the area of radial attack.

That's intended

Please read the update notes first

viRqzjQ.png

• TYPE: In-game ;
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Seeking Talons should allow the player to proc Slash with any instance of damage on all enemies affected by the ability, however right now it does not work at all ;
  • VISUAL: 
    Révélation

5a3026cf8ad54f18095daff6cfe6c67c.png0856e443127f6922dfa4a5c056d3951a.png

• REPRODUCTION: Hit an enemy with Seeking Talons, then damage it with anything and look for any Slash procs ;
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damaging a marked enemy with anything should proc Slash ;
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There are no Slash procs to be seen with any instance of damage ;
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time. Her 4 doesn't work, making her literally unplayable right now.

Archived