Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Siphon/Flood does not register cloud destruction [Fixed]

OmegaVoid

I just did the Kuva Siphon Exterminate mission at Mercury, Pantheon.

When I Void-Dashed through the Kuva clouds, Lotus would say "That worked! Target the other Kuva clouds." or the Worm Queen would wail that I'm hurting her Siphon. The Kuva clouds disappeared when I dashed thrpough them, as normal...

...but the Braids on the Kuva Siphon were visibly not destroyed, and the HUD showed no Braids destroyed, and no captured Kuva.

I destroyed a lot more than four Kuva clouds, but none of them seemed to register.

No Kuva was shown in the end-of-mission reward screen. 😟

Edited by OmegaVoid
minor correction of nomenclature
  • Like 24

Just had the same problem; the clouds were not linked in any way to the braids on the siphon, and would not break when the clouds were destroyed; that part of the mission can now become impossible to complete.

This happened on the assassination node on Europa.

Agree ... 

Kuva Clouds can be catched , audio is right, but it is not counted. So it stays always with 4 and mission can't be solved/finished. Found it now in 2 Kuva Flood missions (assassination and sabotage). Used warframes = Octavia or Ivara Prime. 

Encountered it 4 times in a row just now - with 1 of them completed. But then instead of getting Kuva, it said something like "Reward already received". 
I'm farming Tower White Pigment so it's worked out nice... 
But these missions are super bugged right now 🙂

Post update, on two separate missions, the siphon failed to account for a kuva cloud kill, thereby prevent mission completion. In one mission, the siphon was unable to register the final fourth cloud. In the other mission, the first kuva cloud was unable to be killed. The counter in the top left hand corner also did not register the failed clouds. Both clouds were killed with void blast.

• Like 3

Same problem here, doesn't have anything to do with host or clients. I was host in a Kuva Flood and it wouldn't register when I killed the clouds either (clients couldn't kill it either). The dialogue would play, but it wouldn't count towards the 4 braid counter.

The braids will also bug out and get stuck/not point in the direction of the kuva.

• Like 1

I got stuck at 3/4, the tendril didn't start the sucking animation even though the cloud spawned. Tried a few times but it just kept spawning clouds without the tendril animation.

Another strange thing I noticed was that I could perform stealth or mercy kill on the siphon (not sure which, didn't pay attention). Still didn't kill it though 😞

I had this slightly different. I was doing a Kuva siphon and failed the mission (defense). I had also revealed a Riven in that mission if that counts.

I repeated the mission. Failed first kuva cloud. Then I destroyed all following kuva clouds but none counted, counter stayed at 0. Also the siphon wasn't having any braids, visually. So no direction was pointed at.

2 failed missions due to same bug.

I have a suspicions that this occur when mission world timer end - meaning if I start a mission with say 4 minutes of "live" left, then after this time Kuva siphon/flud mission is removed from that node and even we are in mission game logic don't register progress :(

In this particular room, the kuva was destroyable, but the braids did not change to a "grabbing kuva" state when kuva began to spawn. After destroying the kuva, braids would not be destroyed either:unknown.png?width=1248&height=702

I also let the siphon try to catch all 8 kuva, but only 6 were harvested. Any new kuva spawning in stops moving.

I can't destroy any braids of Kuva Siphons when I am using gara and nyx (I only have mag, gara and nyx as warframes). No matter how many times my operator take the kuva cloud, as long as I'm using gara and nyx, the braids won't break. That means I could only use mag as warframe when I want to do the missions about kuva.

Edited by I3itchesBlocker
  • Like 2

I just aborted from my 3rd Kuva Flood in a row. Since yesterday, when doing a Flood or Siphon, the UI won't reflect the amount of braids that should be broken. I just broke 3 braids but the UI only showed 1/4. All the sounds are functioning as if the braid is broken, but the game isn't registering it. The 2nd one I aborted from we broke 6 braids, but the UI froze on 3/4 and the game just keeps functioning as if we didn't break them. Yesterday, we were chatting in the first one it happened and one person (not sure if client of host) said it wasn't showing any braids broken. Two of us, including me, said we saw 3/4. When we broke the 4th braid it showed 4/4 but the Siphon didn't disappear and no Kuva was awarded. All of the Siphon UI components were still on the screen with it showing 4/4 braids broken.

UPDATE: I just ran one solo and had no problems. I am suspecting that the problem lies with clients breaking the braids.

Edited by z3us32610

Same for me, had a mission with 3/4 braids completed and wont go up. Finished the mission and no one had any kuva. Tried it again after, whenever I joined a lobby, it kept putting me in 250+ ping lobbys (3 times in a row) that are laggy as hell, so I went solo and couldn't destory any braids at all.

Edit: 3/4 braid mission was with Limbo | Solo mission was with Excal Umbra

Edited by ScarletGrey

Just wanted to add, that I have the same problem. I don't think it's frame related though. There's just a high probability that the mission just breaks. Dashing through Kuva Clouds does not break the braids, the braids themselves get stuck or don't move at all but the clouds still get absorbed by the siphon.

most kuva siphon missions are bugged out right now, regardless of what frames are involved. the only thing to do when this happens is that the host quits the mission and therefore 'maybe' fix the problem(s) for the rest of the team.

it seems like the kuva clouds get stucked somewhere - not that i succeded to spot them via the scanner though... funny enough, i still got the relic from the mission even when extracting the mission in a regular way but without the siphon destroyed - i was sure that we only get them with both completed. the mission itself was gone from the list though every time that happened and ofc, no kuva from it either.