Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Offensive Vampire frame, if Inaros is about draining for defense this one is about draining for offense. The longer they drain the stronger their powers and the better chance to charm enemies with them. They where originally designed to be very useful on the battle field able to take the fuel used by organics and non organics to keep them fighting stronger and better.  Personally I would love if they where a more gender neutral kind of frame but if I had to pick then they would be a lady frame.

I would like a warframe that is connected to kubrows or animal summoning in some way. Like an animal tamer warframe that can use other animals of warframe that you have to tame.
Like a kubrodon or a kavat summoner.

Celestial Signs Warframe

All four abilities have 3 celestial sign buffs and he can only have two active at a time

It makes small design changes to one side of the character each(for example if you use the sign cancer one side will add more armor to the design or add something water related since the sign is commonly put with a picture of a crab).

Form Changing Warframe

Abilities will change the warframe to look like a certain form of a animal(for example a horse, and it will have certain buffs according to the form, maybe a speed buff but it can only jump once really high into air).

The forms will be limited to one weapon, so the horse can only use primary weapons and the guns will stay the same but the projectiles will be the changed according to the weapon and the damage will be according to the mods used on the actual weapon).

Blast/Radiation Damage Based Warframe, "Karn" nuclear in swedish

Note: His entire body is made of shards around a core(similar to a atlas skin).

1st Ability

"Reactive", Turn on the nuclear core in his body dealing dealing radiation damage to enemies around him.

2nd Ability

"Implosion", Pull enemies around towards him and taking incoming damage then explodes and damage around him based on damage taken.

3rd Ability

"Juggernaut" or "Hazmat", creates a exalted grenade launcher formed from fragments of his body and deals blast damage(If reactive is active then it deals bonus radiation damage).

4th Ability

"Meltdown", curls down and explodes into pieces dealing slash damage and impact damage to surrounding enemies while dealing blast in a small radius(If reactive is active then instead of blast damage gets replaced with nuclear sludge and can't use "reactive" for 30 seconds after until the nuclear core is repaired).

On 2020-03-06 at 11:53 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Community-Created-Warframe-Header-alt-blue.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe! You can stay up-to-date on the design phases in the official Community-Designed Warframe thread.

The theme is the foundation of every Warframe’s design. Over the years, we have seen countless fantastic ideas in the Fan Concepts subforum and across the Internet. That creativity is what we’ll need to breathe life into this Warframe! Share with us a Warframe theme you’d like to see inspire the next design.

How to submit:

In this thread, share a description of a Warframe theme that you would like to see in-game!

We aren’t considering Abilities during this design phase. First, it’s all about a strong theme! Expound your idea and make it the best it can be.

Guidelines:

• One submission per player.
  • Theme can’t be changed after it is submitted. You may edit your post to make small changes like fixing typos. "Reason for edit" will be reviewed.
  • If there are duplicate theme submissions, only the one that was first posted will be considered - we’ll be watching!
  • Theme idea must be original. Your submission can be from a post you made elsewhere as long as it’s your own!
  • Details like back stories might be altered by the Dev Team as needed to ensure consistency with Warframe’s overall design.
  • Concept art can be included in submissions but will not be considered in the final design or when selecting the final theme.
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Only post submissions in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered.
  • Chosen submission becomes property of Digital Extremes.

We understand that we can’t avoid duplicate Warframe theme submissions, so please do your best to submit a theme that has yet to be presented, and we’ll do our best when sorting through to ensure there is a fair opportunity for all!

Selecting the Final Theme:

Call for submissions will close on Thursday, March 19 at 1:00pm ET.

After reviewing all theme submissions, the Warframe Team will choose a Top 10 to present to the Design Council!

The Design Council will then vote to determine the winning Warframe theme. Design Council voting will begin on Friday, March 20 at 1:00PM ET and run until Thursday, March 26 at 1:00PM ET.

After the Theme is Chosen:

Community artist, Eornheit will create the Warframe’s official design based on the chosen theme! Once the design is complete, we will make an open call to the community once again to design the Warframe’s Abilities. Follow each phase here!

The community-created Warframe’s name and final design will be revealed on Saturday, July 11th during the TennoCon 2020 Live Stream!

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE

Let us hear your Warframe ideas, Tenno!

This is my idea of a an awesome theme you take the warframe logo and you make a flower by flipping the logo to match four sides and then repeat in the middle and make a "LOTUS"

I know this is probably going to get blown over fast,however, if this given the time i think the ideology of having a "Glitch" warframe become a thing. In the sense of Cephalon Simaris's sanctuary, We have speed, gravity, anti-matter, elemental, but what about having a warframe that was buried in the sanctuary for decades, eons, since the war. I've seen plentiful of warframe stories connecting to the void and planets with each their own uprising or appearance, I'm not demanding or pushing this, I just think it would be a lovely change to iteration from the normality of warframes providing a special unique story. 

I would love to see a Werewolf Warframe with and ability to transform. However entirely different! The idea is when you activate his 1 you gain an orb which surrounds you and acts as a personal moon or star, and by pressing 1 again you can slam it into the ground causing aoe damage. 2 is an ability that allows you to absorb damage like Mesa's shatter shield however it's more like Nyx's 4 where it keeps incoming damage to buff your team or self and doesn't use energy but consumes health like the despoil augment for Nekros. His 3 would be another aoe ability where if anyone is downed you can revive them by using 3 while also preventing them from going down for 30 seconds past the invincibility period. This is because wolf's usually travel in packs so it acts as a healing system for there pack. 4 will be the most special of all. The original design would be a small frail Warframe but by using his one the 4 you transform into a beast adding a wolf howl sound effect would complete the transformation. While in this form you can you activate a kind of berserk mode where you attack any enemies within a 35 meter range automatically and drains energy to produce more damage the lower your energy goes. However with whatever melee weapon such as hand to hand combat weapons will do the increased damage and cause a stun effect if not killed by the 4. 

On 2020-03-06 at 8:34 PM, --Aegis--Dandy said:

Posting this here in case no one else does. Bastion Warframe designed a few years ago by Adam Burn https://www.artstation.com/adamburnart

I have always dreamed of seeing something like this in-game.

Edit: I want to emphasize that this is not a submission for a contest. This idea has been a popular one in the community for a few years now ever since the artist first posted it back in 2017, so I wanted to make sure it had a spot on the front page of this contest to bring awareness to it. Hopefully if this post gets enough traction, maybe DE will be able to contact this artist regarding the drawing and frame idea.

Bastion using his ultimate ability

Quoting this (again) so it might get noticed amongst the many, many ideas. I realise DE won't use this exact idea, but it's a marvelous example of what I'd suggest for a theme;

A nimble frame with exalted Sword/Shield or Lance/Shield would be interesting. I'm thinking a nimble insect, perhaps firefly-like frame. With its exalted weapon being Sword/Lance/Shield, it harkens back to the first community driven contest. 

A nice little nod, if you will.

Gravity themed warframe

After working for months on Limbo Prime's systems, the end result was a frame that could manipulate properties of the Rift, an artificial space-time construct invented by orokin in their attempt to truly understand the nature of the reality they lived in and also the Void. Rift was nothing more than what they knew, with obvious instability problems. They wanted to dig deeper into the the 'actual' space-time construct of the universe. So they prepared laboratories inside a spacecraft and set out to a super massive black hole at the center of a nearby galaxy to study its singularity. Even though the spacecraft was capable of handling intense gravitational pull by using layers of Rift plane in between material plane, accidents happened and it crossed the event horizon. All they had built before the accident was an incomplete mess of infested tissue using an untested variation of Limbo's systems. The engines started to fail and gravity began to tear up the ship piece by piece. Everybody was crushed as the ship (or whatever was left of it) drifted towards the center. It disappeared very quickly, but something survived, a horrific infested monster on two legs. It was unaffected by the black hole. It fell to the singularity without a scratch and suddenly there was an intense explosion of light and radiation everywhere. The monster freed all the energy that was trapped inside the event horizon and then absorbed the weakened core of the black hole. That entire galaxy died in a few moments as the stars collided with each other and the energy released was comparable to the beginning of the universe. Most of these events were picked up by the orokin drones spread out through the origin system. But something unexpected happened. The monster warped through light years of time and space without help from void and appeared in the orbit of Lua. They recovered it in an unconscious state. Its system was complete. Universe itself had shaped the system of a warframe. The executors were informed. A classified warframe project under the name of Aether began by assembling the brightest orokin minds to complete the rest of the warframe in a containment cell on Lua. Lots of data were gathered on the singularity hidden within the warframe, which were used in other official warframe projects later.

http://picture.in.th/id/7d2b1b2ddd4c1dd23c796e4b5caf5b46

Warframe name is Hanu

inspired by Hanuman of Thailand and Muay Thai

Hanuman of Thailand characteristics : 1)Yawning is a star that emerges from the mouth. 2)The feathers are diamonds. 3) With eight arms and four faces. 4)Can increase one's own body size. 5)When dead and the wind blows through the body it will be resurrected.

Muay Thai is Thai martial art since ancient times has been used for national defense and sport. There are fists, feet, knees, elbows as a weapon for fighting.The definition of

The definition of warframe is Light of hope

Hanu skills description 

1)Comet burst : Transform into a large meteorite, bump into enemies and cause a light burst. 2)White darkness Open the mouth, release darkness and stars, making enemies invisible and walk to the stars and explode. 3)Increase health when running.4)Demon of light Transform into a demon, eight arms, four faces, with increased strength, faster, and almost never die.e

Thank you and if any mistake please apologize

I have played this game since I was 13 until now. I am 19 years old. I have a relationship with the game.

I love warframe

Yes I am Thai

http://picture.in.th/id/7d2b1b2ddd4c1dd23c796e4b5caf5b46

Warframe name is Hanu

inspired by Hanuman of Thailand and Muay Thai

Hanuman of Thailand characteristics : 1)Yawning is a star that emerges from the mouth. 2)The feathers are diamonds. 3) With eight arms and four faces. 4)Can increase one's own body size. 5)When dead and the wind blows through the body it will be resurrected.

Muay Thai is Thai martial art since ancient times has been used for national defense and sport. There are fists, feet, knees, elbows as a weapon for fighting.The definition of

The definition of warframe is Light of hope

Hanu skills description 

1)Comet burst : Transform into a large meteorite, bump into enemies and cause a light burst. 2)White darkness Open the mouth, release darkness and stars, making enemies invisible and walk to the stars and explode. 3)Increase health when running.4)Demon of light Transform into a demon, eight arms, four faces, with increased strength, faster, and almost never die.e

Thank you and if any mistake please apologize

I have played this game since I was 13 until now. I am 19 years old. I have a relationship with the game.

I love warframe

Yes I am Thai

A tenno always fascinated with animals and wildlife, she’d spend most of her interactions communing and understanding animals rather than another person, since she always felt a closer connection with the Animals. However, with the destruction wrought by the Old War, and then the occupying and destructive forces of both the Corpus and Grineer, the Wildlife of the Solar System has been subjected to much pain and suffering. But now, it has suffered long enough! It’s time for the Wildlife of the Solar System to fight back with Primal Force and Fury through this Tenno’s Warframe!
This Warframe is the embodiment of this   Fury and Symbolizes bringing peace between...Man/Alien/conscious beings???... and Wildlife.

This Warframe has the ability to switch between two forums; a humanoid form and a massive “beast” form. The humanoid form has a slender and petite silhouette giving it more mobility and agility, it has faster melee attack speed and can use all weapons just like normal. Humanoid form however is a bit squishy with less health and armor.   “Beast” form, on the other hand, is massive in size, heavy and tanky. In beast form it now quadruped, every foot step is load and impactful like thunder. It has increased armor, heath and knock back resistance in this forum. It can’t jump very high, or wall climb and it can’t use Weapons in this forum. However, like a tank, it can sprint for a duration and charge into enemy groups trampling all in its path. Melee in this form is replace by High damage, high Slash Claw and Maw attacks. Ranged Attacks are replaced by load, piercing and ferocious roars that travel forward as heavy projectiles that lose impact the farther they travel and can shred, fear and knock back enemies. 

Summary, Werewolf/princess mononoki themed Warframe.
Note: The reason I suggest this frame be female, is because it would be Super Cool to go against the Stereotype Male Alpha Beastman always portrayed in the Media. The person transforming into a beast is rarely shown in media as this small fragile looking figure and then when anyone messes with it(her), BOOM they get the shock of their life and regret it. Plus, Rhino is already Warframe’s hulking male frame. 😄

Also, I might try drawing a concept if I’m not overloaded with University Work in the period. 🙂

Edit: I just saw other posts with Similar Ideas after I had finally posted this, but, to be fair, I did start writing this for hours and 173 pages ago...  ^_^’

Le 06/03/2020 à 16:53, [DE]Helen a dit :

A Ragnarök Themed Warframe. Able to choose between a Fire and Ice form which give him passive chance to proc the Status of his form with it own indipendind chance to proc on hit outside of the weapons chance. Plus Abilitys who change there effects dipending of his Form.

Archived