Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

We should have a Viking Warframe. I know Frost doesn't count. I want a Warframe that large in stature, high in health & armor, and simple. For his design he could have an integrated fur pelt on his body around his neck and back, horns that meld in with the base of the helmet, something around his waist, and nothing around his chest to indicate bareness (cuz Warframes look like suits). Oh, and he'd be ripped. I feel that with all the (slightly) complicated 4-moves-in-one Warframe abilities, we should just have some that are simple and functional for newer players and anyone else to have fun with them.

Off the top of my head, ability 1 could be summoning an ax and either throwing it or doing a spinny. 2 could be dropping weapons, boosting speed, and bringing up a big shield (like a physical one) that you hold in front of you and can bash people with. 3 could be a quick energy-to-health self heal, and 4 would be summoning a BIG VIKING SHIP (maybe board-able by friends). I dunno how man, just make a grineer turret float or something but a vehicle-based ability would be pretty sick and that's what I want to see. It'd be a return to form to make us feel like a bad***.

As ridiculous as it is, I would love to see a Warframe based around textile art! Stitching enemies feet to the ground for crowd control, weaving a shield for the team, cutting the thread of an enemy's life.😂

Dullahan Warframe

No name for it but Dullahan might be a pretty cool name

Role: Tank/Support/Drive bys (I'll explain I promise)

First ability: Self Decapitate

Dullahan removes his head and tosses it on the ground to a location where it will radiate an aura with one of the following effects.

-Visage of Fear - enemies that enter the area succumb to terror and retreat in fear

-Visage of Dreams - Enemies that enter the zone of control become drowsy and will fall asleep after a short duration (maybe this effect will not alert enemies)

-Visage of Glory - Allies that enter the zone will get a buff to their weapons damage (Primary/Secondary/Melee)

-Visage of Protection - Allies that enter the zone will gain a damage reduction buff.

Second Ability: Reap the Wicked

Dullahan dons a Spectral weapon (I was thinking scythe or axe... or both? ...scythe axe???) and swings it horizontally eviscerating enemies in his path. If an enemy dies from this dullahan will harvest a soul from the corpse. (Alternatively enemies that die in an area around Dullahan will drop souls or drop them at a lower rate)

Third Ability: Soul Transmutation

When activated Dullahan will expend the souls he has collected and create a burst of energy that restores allies health, shields, and a portion of energy based on the number of souls he has expended. (This ability will NOT use energy)

Fourth Ability: Charge of the damned/Death Coach (DRIVE BYS FOUND HERE)

This ability is going to drive the entire coding team absolutely nuts and they may never wanna use it because its going to break the game a million different ways but i figured there's no harm in sending this in.

Tap or in tight quarters - Summon a spectral mount for Dullahan and nearby allies. Downed allies in range of this ability will be picked up and carried by their mount to Dullahan's side for revival

In wide open space or holding - Dullahan takes the reins of a Death Coach that allies can mount to use as a mobile fortress.

The spectral mounts will have health and armor that scales off Dullahan's own health and armor but the but the Death Coach will have health that scales on the teams total health and armor. While mounted on the Spectral Mounts both Dullahan and his teammates are restricted to Secondary and Melee weapons but Dullahan will use his Spectral weapon from his second ability but while on the Death Coach Primary weapons may be used by all except Dullahan. Colliding with enemies will cause damage and knockdown in both mount form and Death Coach.

I made sketches of him but when i showed it to a friend he said it looks more like it belongs in dark souls so I'm gonna leave those out.

Just posting a more in-depth version of the idea I had:

Warframe: Carrion

Corrupted by sentient energies and overwhelmed by the hunger of the infestation, Carrion unleashes devastation through its endless swarms of minions.

Passive: Spawn an explosive maggot from enemies killed by your melee that will deal 50 damage to the first target it attacks.

1st Ability: Consume: Send a ravenous swarm at any target dealing damage overtime for 30 seconds, regain 25% of the damage dealt back as health.

2nd Ability: Chrysalis: Lunge at an enemy within 15 meters and wrap them in silk. The enemy will lose 1% of their health every 3 seconds spawning an explosive maggot until ability expiration or death.

3rd Ability: Swarm Armor: Summon a massive ravenous cloud around yourself getting double armor and dealing damage to all enemies within 10 meters of you.

4th Ability: Swarm: Become a massive swarm of tiny devouring insects and devour your enemies, you regain 80% of all damage you deal. (Channeled ability, losing 2.5 energy per second)

Stats: Armor 100-> 250 rank 30

Shields: 50-> 230 rank 30

Health: 120-> 300 rank 30

Speed: 1.05

How about a warframe that's based around the forest. They actively work to provide support for their team through healing and cc by creating plants with different buffs/effects. Somewhat like Wisp or Vauban, but much more defense oriented and plant-ish. High armor and health, low shields. Imagine placing down something similar to motes that help your team, while at the same time adding to a growing forest that supports the team. One would create a good point for the squad to camp and defend if they are playing a survival or defense mission and help with survivability and provide crowd control at the same time. Aesthetically, the warframe might be made from wood or leaves, like Oberon's Feyarch skin. His abilities would create something similiar to Oberon's hallowed ground, but with much more variety and be more forest-like rather than some grass.

My idea is a frame that can switch its form from like a spiky rock to a oily liquid. In the rock form it could use its spikes like a hedgehog and shot them out to deal with crowds or aim at certain targets with a burst. In liquid form it should be able to create puddles that slow enemies and when shot it lights on fire. Its should have added armour in rock form and in water form have a chance to have bullets go through and you ignore the damage. In rock for a third ability should be that it hardens and get more spikes dealing more damage while taking less but losing speed, and in liquid form it should regenerate health to it and teammates but at a loss to it's own shield. Its four in rock form could be that like his prefourmetion one that he shoots out his spikes but like a minigun dealing immense damage but losing armour(5 per spike) and in water form have him shoot out a bunch of burning oil that stays in the area for 8 secs on base stats. Possible ways of regaining his spikes or lost mass is he could regain it over time or he could use natural resources and ammo to quickly pick it back up.

"Anima is a warframe that understands the living energy of the life around him….and how to take it for his own.  His focus is to be a supportive control unit within the squad. He can give, balance and renew energy and keep enemies docile as well.  He is a good support unit for a good kill team or an endurance team."

My warframe theme comes from the design I did for a warframe concept idea called anima, the energy manipulation warframe.  The design was to be a crowd control/support/burst damage kit in which he controls ally energy in which he can give his own energy to allies and pool all ally total energy and distrobute it evenly to allies.  His crowd control will be having the ability to either mesmerize enemies nearby or stunning them.  His burst damage portion would deal with his first ability and his ultimate ability.  He makes sure everyone is topped off on energy and make it hard for allies to reach zero energy.  That is my pitch.

You guys have a good one.  I'm excited to see the results of this and I wish everyone good luck.

I did not have much lore stuff on anima so I have nothing for that department to share.

I think it'd be rad to have a frame based around reconstruction, things like taking groups of enemies and rebuilding them into a single strong ally, or turning environmental objects into a tossable explosive. Turning the hostile or neutral into support and allies

I call my warframe KAIJU a wolf like  warframe with a smaller humanoid warframe inside (think sif from darksouls just not as big mixed with a bit of crying wolf from MGS4) this would be a unique frame as it would have to have it's own set of animations the players weapons could be attached to the body while shooting with the melee weapon being held in the mouth when attacking with it I have made a few sketches and a full list of abilities also

Since there's so many ideas, I won't really be able to sift through them all... Here's hoping this one's at least mildly original.

Garand, the Marksman Warframe

Similar to (but not the same as) Mesa, Garand is a Warframe all about guns; particularly, bolt/lever-action rifles, and snipers. His modus operandi is facing opponents from afar, blasting them with his rifle, and then dealing with the up-close targets using his trusty bayonet, or with a well-placed 'scattershot'. His focus is on long-arms, but that's not to say he doesn't possess skill with side-arms or melee weaponry; he just prefers the rifle over any other weapon, and he prefers marksman/sniper rifles over any other rifle.

The battlefield is a dangerous place, and sometimes, single targets have to be prioritized over the group. Garand is a master of taking down single targets rapidly and efficiently, before moving on to the next, and the next, and the next.

I've an Idea for a Laser themed Warframe, Inspired by the Lasers in the Void defense missions, first ability would be a laser sword  that they can throw and manipulate in the air, great for Jedi cosplay frames{Or Xemnas for the kingdom hearts fans}, a later abilities could fire a concentrated beam, which could be focused and strengthened by bouncing it off surfaces  or ability generated mirrors. Could possibly synergies with Gara to refract beams or create smaller area of effect beams, Wisp allowing her to redirect her Sol Gate, and Mirages Disco Ball orb, or as an way of enhancing her hall of mirrors copies. 

How I'd suggest the Abilities is:
1: Laser sword, like Excalibur's exalted blade but with no long range capabilities until ability 2 is unlocked

2:An ability to fire the laser sword with force and pull it back to the player when triggered again

3:A single place Shield Mirror, similar to Atlas' Tectonics wall but reflective

4:A high focus beam like Sol Gate that can be reflected off the Shield mirrors, Think Iron man firing off Captain america's Shield.

Understandably all this would be up to DE's digression, but honestly I just want another way to get more light-sabers into the game

How bout' something ancient and dark. From a time when the Tenno/Warframe initiative was in it's ”infancy” a group of dark cultists got together and planned to create a warframe built for one thing. Absolute destruction. After a long and painful process, one cultist figured out how to bind the ancient demon of destruction, Abaddon, (another name may be used), to a warframe. They soon realized they're mistake, for none were strong enough to control the ancient and wild power of Abaddon. Tenno after Tenno fell victim to the demons' insatiable thirst for chaos and destruction. Finally the demon grew tired of potential ”suitors” and breathed life into the Warframe, taking complete control and twisting it into his likeness. After many years of rampaging on the Tenno home world, it was decided (after it was finally realized that he could not be destroyed), that the demon turned Warframe would be bound and sealed in a tomb in the most distant part of the origin system, awaiting the day the one Tenno strong enough to control him to come.......

On 2020-03-10 at 3:01 PM, (XB1)Mr Sardini said:

This could be pretty cool. I wonder if there is a way to make him almost entirely a vapor (or nanobots), and instead of drooping he sort of dissipates, maybe everything but his helmet. he could have an ability that makes him look like a ghastly from Poke'mon or lost soul from Doom. 

That would a good idea for his second or third ability. I could see it being a similair ability to wukongs cloud walker. However in his case the vapor could do some minor damage as well as gas proc enemies that get too close. Would be a decent ability to get out of a bad spot or to just simply get around faster 

4 hours ago, Sadhiah said:

Oasis, a warframe based around what focus tree you choose (zenurik, naramon etc.). It's name is based around being a protector for the operator and it encoureges playing more as operator while the frame protects and helps you in combat as a sort of duo partner. It works similar to umbra (engages in combat while operator is out) but the player can use it's abilities while being out of warframe. The passive might be some kind of operator stat buff. The abilities change their effect based on chosen focus tree.

Oh man the community DESTROYED my concept for something like that a while back. I hope the powers that be see it in a better light this time!

On 2020-03-10 at 1:11 PM, JamesTwice said:

Given at the time of entry there are over 200 Pages of entries I do no know if this theme has been suggested before me.

The theme I came up with is a "Infested/Crystalline" frame. It would be composed of a combination of for example Argon and other crystals in game held together with a mess of infested biomass. A frame conflicting with its own nature, the purity of the crystal fighting against the might of the Infestation.

Hey, I had the exact same idea and am working on a Mirage Skin with that premise, I thought of the crystal since she is a light bender type frame.  https://imgur.com/gMxySZL  Let me know what you think 🙂gMxySZL.png?1

Ballas sat across from his interviewee, a woman in her late 30s.  Her hair was raven-black, and cropped lightly upon her head.  Her piercing green eyes bored holes into the Executor as he settled into his chair and reviewed the notes provided him.

“May I ask your name, miss?”  He asked.  She regarded him with the same gaze but replied with a coolness that belied her posture.

“Fatima”.

“Your reputation has preceded you, Fatima.  You’ve been protecting a small colony with little more than the provisions those colonists have provided for the past six months, and even were able to take down a small squad of Sentient fighters.”

“Yes.”

“Why not simply wait for my Warframes to arrive and eliminate the threat?  The loss of life would have been further minimized.”

“They weren’t there.  The Sentients were.  I eliminated the threat.”

“That you did, that you did.  The details, and the unorthodox battle tactics you employed, intrigue both the Dax as well as the other military strategists who operate in your sector.  However, my interest runs deeper than mere details.”  Ballas leaned over the table slightly, meeting Fatima’s gaze with his own.  “Motivation is what drove me to this interview.  Who died to make you this angry?”  Fatima’s eyes never wavered, but her voice lilted just enough. 

“Why do you care?” she asked.

“I don’t, Fatima, but you do.  That fact alone is what drives you to protect a colony that, for all meaningful intent, ignored your family’s farmstead when the Sentients first attacked.  You struck back in ways that the Sentients you slaughtered had no reason to expect.  You were able to rouse a frenzy in those Sentients that their original target was completely ignored, drew them to a box canyon and with the help of several colony members eliminated them with a ferocity that rivaled my Rhino and Valkyr frames.”  Ballas tilted his head ever so slightly.  “How many, in that initial attack on your colony, were family of yours?”

“Enough.”  Ballas’ ears felt touched by frost with the way Fatima spoke that word.

“Why protect that colony?  They left your family and friends for dead.”

“Innocents don’t deserve to die like cattle.”

A few moments, heavy with the fruit of anticipation, passed while Ballas reviewed his notes and research paperwork.

“I need to return to my colony.” Fatima stated.  She attempted to rise in order to leave the room but could not move.

“Ah, yes.  Your dedication to protecting innocents.  Were you aware of how useful to my Warframe project you could become?  Your skillset would be able to protect fellow squad mates in the field by drawing their fire, augmenting a Frame’s own lethality through the equipment their allies wield.”

“I was told that you would provide me with the means to protect my colony if I provided you with an audience.  Where is the means to protect them?”

“Ah, that.”  Ballas gestured to the room.  “Simply continue to breathe deep, my friend, and all the means at my disposal is yours.”

Fatima’s eyes grew wide, but her breath began to falter in fits and starts.  She threw herself to her feet but fell into the edge of the table in front of her.  The rage in her eyes could bore holes into Ballas, and he gave an approving nod in return.

“What have you done to me?”  She gasped.

“I have provided you with the means to protect those under your charge, Fatima.  Or, should I say… Warframe Rancor.”

---------

Ballas strode out of the interviewer’s room, where several assistants waited patiently with data pads.  A medical pod hovered silently off to the side.

“We are ready to receive the recipient of your modified Rancor build schema, Executor Ballas.”

“Excellent.  Ensure that the Umbra sub-schema remains unchanged as well.”

“This Rancor is meant to be an Umbra variant, then, sir?”

“Indeed.  I like her spunk; we shall let her enough presence of mind to protect her colony after we can be sure that her design and subsystems can consistently augment the combat efficiency of our various frames and crews.”  He smiled faintly.  “Never let it be said that Ballas goes back on his word.”

“And… Rancor.  Is this the final designation for this Warframe design schema?”

Ballas tilted his head, closing his eyes in thought.

“I consider the name a work in progress.  Time will tell if this frame will contain the same ferocity as her name implies.”

---------------------------------------------

Design – A Warframe that allows for two modes; one for augmenting her own arsenal based on her squad’s arsenal.  The other, to augment her squad mates based on her own arsenal.

Her abilities are themed around the essence of being a leader in combat situations, as well as being a seasoned veteran of dealing with complicated firefights on her own.  In her first mode, she’d play the role of soldier; gaining bonuses to her weapons or shields from her squad’s equipped weapons or mods as a means of adapting to the confrontation in front of her through the allies by her side.  In her second mode, she can play the role of leader; by providing bonus damage or Status Element types currently on her own weapons, auras, or mods to either a single squad mate or the whole team as necessary.

As a leader, she would draw enemy fire to herself to allow her squad to get into a better position to take on the opposition, so a Rancor would use the first mode to survive the incoming fire.  Then, when the situation is properly set up for her squad to counterattack, she’d switch to her second mode and empower her squad to wreak havoc on the enemy.

Part of the design for this frame is encouraging players using it to equip mods and weapons that would normally go unused to augment the overall damage of the whole team.  By providing bonus damage to other players by using unconventional or underutilized weapons and mod loadouts, users of this frame would feel a sense of freedom, ideally, to try different combinations and still bring a useful set of skills to any team they are a part of.

Springy-Frame / Boing-Frame 

Looks: It has springs for arms, legs, and a bobblehead.

Abilities: It can wind-up jump dash attack. Stretchy punches, and kicks.

In open areas can charge, and jump long distances like the Incredible Hulk.

My idea:

A frame which relies on storing kinetic energy from both killing enemies with melee attacks and getting damaged, then it uses said energy to either boost its overall attack power(both melee and shooting) with its first ability, or be able to boost the affects or attack power of it’s other abilities significantly(kinda similar to Gauss, except more focused on damage and taking hits instead of speed). The strength or attack power of its other abilities would depend on how much kinetic energy you have stored, and there would be a limit to how much total kinetic energy you can store. Along with all this, a separate bar would appear under the ability energy bar, representing stored kinetic energy(this would not affect the ability energy bar in ANY WAY).

Abilities:

Passive- 5 to 10% Absorption to all damage

Ability 1- Power Booster: Uses stored kinetic energy to power up your attacks, both melee and ranged for a short period.

Ability 2- Kinetic Shell: Uses stored kinetic energy to create a defensive energy shell around the frame, significantly decreasing damage received from attacks. Durability of shell depends on amount of kinetic energy stored.

Ability 3- Charged Torrent: Uses stored kinetic energy to shoot a chargeable focus blast that does a significant amount of damage to enemies in range of the blast. Amount of damage resulting from blast depends on how long you charge the blast by holding the ability button.

Ability 4- Kinetic Burst: Uses up all kinetic energy stored to perform a powerful ground-pound that explodes with a kinetic burst. The burst of energy damages all enemies within the burst significantly, as well as stunning all enemies within the area of the burst.

Introducing “Nemisis”

I personally would enjoy a waframe that is radiation based. A so called “Eidolon hunter”. While giving appearance perks to your mod selection, allowing augment mods to change not only his appearance (electricity, viral etc. like weapons do.) but type of element it emits.  I think it would be amazing (a lot of work due to animation. yet amazing) to have this frame be the first ever frame to not be able to equip a melee weapon.

*disclaimer* can equip and mod the melee weapon of choice like normal, but the frame only uses the stats and weapon type from this weapon for the frames personal weapon design. Thus turning the weapon equipped into his own unique “radiation tenno” form. 

Also Having new jaw dropping skin for each weapon type he equips. (Heavy blade, daggers, whips, sword etc.) would be a big hit for the fashion framers out there.

Perhaps even giving it a gauge similar to nidus. The more he fills his gauge. The more he radiates boosting stats. and possibly grows and when his gauge gets full, he goes into a type of beast mode growing a third in size with an AOE aura while wielding dual whips with massive range (cause dual whips is everyones dream in warframe) while slowly depleting his gauge till empty.

I can just envision so many options and possibilities with a warframe like this.

-Backstory-

Nemisis was Vor’s brother in arms. Destroying any and all who got in their path. (An operator uses transmission and begins a void blast towards vor)

Vor dodges the blast and kills the operator. Then Vor kicks the operators lifeless frame into a pool of void radiation and it sinks to the bottom.

Later, Vor and Nemisis are not on good terms and Vor kills Nemisis and he falls to the bottom to the bottom of the same pool of void radiation.

Nemisis didnt die but was reborn. Commanding radiation void energy to bring his being into something vor never expected. 

The fallen operators warframe.

Which set Vor on his quest to manipulate void energy for his own personal gain.

I made this awhile ago when I was bored. I know most of the abilities are over the top but I thought the concept of it was cool enough to share, Its based off of nature and the stags of Yggdrasil, I didn't bother adding numbers beside the starting stats, If I did I feel like it would be even more broken then it already is.

Name: Duraþrór

Concept: Warframe of seasons / Stags of Yggdrasill

Passive:
Main energy color will determine the starting season.
When in winter mode. Enemies in range have slowed movement and reload.
When in spring mode. Duraþrór and allies in range have increase shield regen.
When in summer mode. Duraphor gives off a aura so that allies in range gain a damage boost.
When in autumn mode. A percentage of damage taken by Duraphor and his allies in range gain it back as energy.

Stats R0
Armor: 250 Shield: 175 Energy: 150 Health: 125 Sprint Speed: 1.0

Ability 1: All of nature.

Change between seasons while letting out a shockwave that staggers enemies in range.

Ability 2: Stag of seasons.

Summon a stag based on duration that will fight along side Duraþrór depending on the season it will take an elemental effect.
While out if Duraþrór swap seasons it will mix the element to make blast, corrosive, gas, magnetic, radiation or viral.

Ability 3: Four stags of Yggdrasill.
Summon 4 stags that each have their own element that charge ahead of Duraþrór exploding on contact that then send out a shockwave of elemental damage.
While Yggdrasill is out if you cast them towards it they will start to circle around it and causing large range aoe damage at the cost of destroying yggdrasill.

Ability 4: Yggdrasill.
Duraþrór calls for the aid of Yggdrasill based on duration as it sprouts out of the ground and grows enemies will be entangled in its root,
It will then shoot out shock waves of elemental damage based on the season while also healing for a percentage of the damage.
Like the the stag its elements can be mixed at the cost of more energy.

Wrestling Hero Warframe- This should be a Warframe which can be picked as a Male/Female type to please everyone just like any Hero or Heel(Villain) could. Just like Equinox, this Warframe will have a night/day side, but will be renamed Heel/Hero side. Depending on which side is chosen will dictate what kind of playstyle the Warframe will be like. Hero is more of a bruiser/tank type of form which is better for taking on multiple enemies. While the Heel is more of a bruiser/assasin type of form which likes to deal more single target dmg. Their both aggresive in their own right, but one Warframe is better for team/survival mission play while the other is more is better for solo/spy mission play. Both sides should feel fun to play(you're a wrestler after all), but just like a wrestler, a hero has to build up their strength/fame to eventually show/release all of it in one satisfying moment. I made my own set of abilities that I thought would be fun to have in a Warframe hope you guys like it!

Passive- Fame - Warframe starts off slow but as he/she gets gets "excited" based on how much fame the hero has(initial cap stops at a 110, but goes up to 150 when the Warframe gets its fourth ability). 0-50 Fame Nothing really happens in this point but character gets a slight buff on Movement speed have a slightly higher stagger time than an average Warframe though. 51-110 Based on which side the character has chosen(Heel/Hero), the Warframe will start too ooz out a tiny bit of their aura and move a bit more faster and their stagger time is back to an average Warframes stagger time. 111-150 the character moves a lot more faster and recovers faster from stagger effects; their aura is a lot more noticeable this time as if close to exlpoding/transforming/releasing their enegy.

Ability 1- My Path! - Press and hold key to choose side (Heel/Hero). Heel throws an energy weapon forwrd (Steel Chair/Table/Ladder individually. Could throw one after the other based on level i.e. C-C-C lvl1 C-T-C-T lvl2 C-T-L lvl 3). Chair has small hit box and barely noticeable knockback. Table has wider hit box(about 2 chairs wide) and has a decent knock back. Ladder same hit box as chair but hits about three times with good knock back. Fame could also decide how much knock back or which weapon he/she can throw. Was also thinking of steel steps like in actual wrestling to throw in the mix, but not sure.

Ability 2- Strength in Fame -  (Active) Warframe Taunts enemies around him/her to attack him. While activated, increase the fame meter on the character (Bonus if the character is taking Damage while activated). Reduced percent of damage is reduce based on fame and receives boos from fans. The animation will show fireworks around the heel, and a bright light radiating around the Hero and receives cheers fans.

Ability 3- Heroic Slam - Warframe sprints/lunges forward, the first enemy caught will be slammed( jumping powerbomb/spinbuster/cutter"RKO") from the spot they caught from and will have an aoe (for dramatic effect) (rank will decide how far the Warframe Lunges/Sprints forward and aoe) Heel does a more single target damage(maybe has no aoe or very small aoe to compensate for damage), while the hero does more aoe splash or damage. If done on an enemy boss the character does a lariat instead(more dmg from heel and more aoe from hero).

Ability 4- Going beyond! - Increasing fame cap to 150 to show off their fame the Warframe roars with energy! Once fame reaches 150 the active effect for releasing their aura can be activated. First part let the Warframe release all of its stored up aura. Heel releases dark aura in anger(essentially doing a dramatic roaring pose) dramatically slowing time in area around the Heel until fame runs out. Hero does a Heroic pose which effectively speed up his/her actions including other ability speed. Once Cap is filled the Warframe places all their energy into their finishing move. and pulls out a dark aura sword swinging it forward. The energy strike is High for drama but does high damage in the area (very long, but no wider hit box than chair) in front of Warframe, but the heel remains still, looking tired after the attack, to add a bit of risk to using such a good looking/rewarding attack. Hero Warframe has a to pause in place(risk) and charge up for a really heavy looking punch before releasing full ability. Then, the released punch impacts the air so hard in front of him/her which sends all enemies in front of Waframe flying away from point of impact(reward), but the Warframe still has a small stagger afterwards(just not as long as the heel). The Hero's ultimate has a much wider hit box maybe just not as long as long as the Heel's just so one isn't seen as much stronger than the other. The Heel could do a dropkick instead of a sword strike, but I like the "edgier" version of the ultimate attack.

Last thoughts... like I mentioned before the Warframe should have a male/female body types. The base forms should look relatively normal, but the Fame Meter should determine how much bulk/strength the Warframe is getting over the time played(depending how much of the meter is filled, 0-50 should look relatively weaker than the maxed out form of 111-150). Hero form should be more bulky/buff looking than the Heel. While the Heel should be more menacing/slender looking than the Hero. For comparison, look up "All Might" from "My Hero Academia" and "Hero Killer Stein" from the same show. I know it's a long list of what I was thinking, but i felt like I needed to explain a bit of how some stuff should look like since I don't have sketches for this on how I feel it should look like.Ultimately the Warframe should be a slow start(build up), to an intense finish type of Warframe. Kind of like in Pro Wrestling, you need to have a little bit(sometimes a lot) of buid-up to enjoy the match, in this case its a Warframe. Hope you guys/gals have descent idea of how the Warframe I envisioned should be like. Thanks for reading this far into the idea!

How about terraforming warframe.Like so

Passive, While on self made ground, gain +25% Health, and +25% Sheilds

Terra (Make a earthquake that staggers (Much like blind) And does damage

Auqa (A large wave of water is push dealing damage, while also creating a moving shield

Frost (A large amount of ice spikes are shot in front of you, dealing damage and dealing frost damage)

Air (Blades of sharp air cut them down with brutal fashion) ((Much like Excalabers 4...But without going through walls.

Archived