The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

sometimes on landing from archwing I caN't jump or use abilities

P._I._Staker

experiencing recurring bug for about 3 days now

I melee out of archwing in open world, and then I can't jump or use abilities until I hit toggle run.

EDIT:  same thing to operator after stagger. can only dash, cannot attack at all. cannot switch back to frame, must wait until I die. and then switching back to operator same bug.

Edited by Reaper76OTP
  • Like 11

Yeah, I've experienced this a lot on eidolons. In my case I was able only to walk or use gear items. And to remove that condition I had to completely die and respawn manually, or to use the k-drive/archgun.

The problem comes when the same happens and you are in operator mode, in which case you cannot use those gear items, so you must wait for the eidolon to kill you and it takes a long while. 

Also, while in that condition I couldn't even use the chat, so don't know if the unstuck command works, couldn't even try it. 

• Like 1

Oh god I just received the operator version 100% worse.

can only dash, no amp no melee. have to wait to die. going back into operator after = same thing again!!!

24 minutes ago, SocialFox said:

Sounds like their new stagger system is funky. Can't think of anything else that would interfere in such a way with everything mentioned.

Bruh I get knocked down even when I'm in void mode once in a while - you know, the form that doesn't take any damage?! Sheet be wild.

Edited by Reaper76OTP
  • Like 1

Problem is in new stagger animation. 

When I'm playing PoE and in archwing mode collide with surface, I'm losing archwing and transform into warframe, but meantime I'm couldn't use weapons or abilities.

I can summon archwing again to fly and get out from it by using normal slam attack - this way I'm again can use weapons and abilities. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Reaper76OTP said:

Oh god I just received the operator version 100% worse.

can only dash, no amp no melee. have to wait to die. going back into operator after = same thing again!!!

Bruh I get knocked down even when I'm in void mode once in a while - you know, the form that doesn't take any damage?! Sheet be wild.

That's exactly what I mean, their stagger recovery system seems to interfere with situations where it doesn't need to, it's waiting for the "Jump" input to do that ninja recovery animation, so you can't jump, but bullet Jumping and Void Dash, require a combination of inputs, where "Physically" Jumping isn't necessary.

But in the mean time, the game thinks you're staggered, so you can't use Gear items, can't use some abilities that lock your frame into place (animation locked), can't interact with things.

Edited by SocialFox

Me too. Happen somewhat frequently. Often in Eidolon because going archwing mode. Also happen to operator mode. Jumping into water or pit does nothing. The only way to break loose was to take hit and die to respawn. Stagger might be the cause but I still haven't look into it.

On 2020-03-12 at 6:45 PM, CH3N9 said:

Me too. Happen somewhat frequently. Often in Eidolon because going archwing mode. Also happen to operator mode. Jumping into water or pit does nothing. The only way to break loose was to take hit and die to respawn. Stagger might be the cause but I still haven't look into it.

so far, it always worked again for me when i activated the AW-mode again and melee-slam (yet again) or deactivate it via the hotkey. dying isn't necessary to solve this (at least not for me til now and because of this problem). and yes, the new stagger system  is very likely the problem here - it also causes other problems (try a finisher right after staggering from a ex-self-damage weapon...)

Happens 100% of the time to me every time I use transfer effect on arch-wing, if you exit arch-wing and fall to ground it doesn't happen, if you get to close to the ground and then exit, you get the collision skills / weapons disabled effect on exit of arch-wing. Also occurs with operator transference collision / skills weapons disabled events during combat.

Edited by KOOLDEATH

YEs, the latest patch added some type of collision effect, so even tranfering from archwing or operator is causing loss of abilities for a extended stagger effect time even though your character is not knocked / down or back by the said stagger effect so players dont see it and cant tell why skills dont work.  The strange part of the collision stagger effect especially in archwing mode to warframe exit, is you can mouse wheel change weapons swap, but none will shoot and no skills will work until that unseen stagger effect wears off. 

If you land on the ground exit archwing you get the effect if you release in the air above ground, the effect doesnt occur at all, this seems to be similar events for collision skill disable effect on operator when he jumps or not then enter exit warframe as noted to make this occur

Edited by KOOLDEATH