Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema is a neat thing. Can it get a secondary fire.

Redfeather75

I really like the weapon but it gets very repetitive. 😑

Got a crazy idea. Holding secondary fire does the reload animation where Hema bites the arm, but it pumps ammo into warframe. Each ammo given up this way is a second of seeing through walls buff.

Aby1e4A.jpg

Edited by Redfeather75

considering the hema gives you HP back on headshots...and it essentially has infinite ammo, it doesn't need a alternate fire. I would personally love to see it get a buff...but it doesn't need an alt fire.

Also the proposed idea is basically what the Zenith does.

• Like 2

If it gets a secondary fire, expend remaining clip.. either like Cyanex, Phantasma, that Grakata mod.. something to that effect.
Something where you can risk health levels for more dps, rather than get a papercut for a full clip.
Bonus to reload speed, more empty clips.. Incentivize the player to bleed themselves dry if they want.

• Like 1

for the hema, they should increase the Crit Chance for 11% to 21%. (the crit multiplier stay at 2x)

it would make the crit build good.

it don't need anything other ; the weapon already have the unique mechanic to heal on headshot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GKP_light said:

for the hema, they should increase the Crit Chance for 11% to 21%. (the crit multiplier stay at 2x)

it would make the crit build good.

it don't need anything other ; the weapon already have the unique mechanic to heal on headshot.

Higher crit would mean I could mod it differently. That's cool. I just wish the gun had more depth. I modded it for status chance viral+corrosive and I'm done. It does what it does well enough to get by on the usual stuff, but feels like it can't be shaped into anything else. It is such a neat thing that it is a shame my journey with it ends there. 🥴

Edited by Redfeather75

On 2020-03-17 at 5:02 AM, Hixlysss said:

considering the hema gives you HP back on headshots...and it essentially has infinite ammo, it doesn't need a alternate fire. I would personally love to see it get a buff...but it doesn't need an alt fire.

True, tho on that point, personally id like it to get its spread removed across the board/in both aimed and hipfire (and maybe very tiny buff to projectile speed) to focus on the headshot aspect, but as said in a few other posts, higher crit or a solid reduction in burst fire delay and just making its lifesteal universal while droping it from effectively 20% base damage to 0.15% lifesteal damage would be nice too (making use of infinite ammo as a spray n pray gun)

• Like 1

Oh I noticed something very cool and a small change can be really strategic.

So if you use auto reloading mods like Tactical Reload or Synth Mods then when you melee attack or switch to secondary weapon your health goes down FAST! Because they are reloading ammo and I think it's reducing health each time they tick.

What if Hema shots get stronger the lower the ammo is. Then a strategy is to shoot Hema until you have very few ammo and your shots are very strong, then you use Tactical Reload or Synth to reload a few shots by doing a melee attack or quick weapon swap. you lose health so fast but it'll be a powerful combo.

Anybody understand what I mean?