Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Bounties and Stagger

Deus-Ex-Vesania

Has anyone ever noticed how many Corpus units use explosive weapons?

Just go and play a bounty that includes to capture caches. Limited to a certain area around the cache, if you ever want to capture it, are you an easy target for approximately 7 billion explosions. Yes, a press 4 to win frame would've removed all those enemies at once but I'm not a fan of those and so was nobody in the squad apparently.

So the experience was as followed:

1. Explosions
  2. Blocked thanks to reaction
  3. Five more explosions while still in the block animation
  4. Knocked down
  5. Attempt to stand up
  6. Mid animation even more explosions
  7. Knocked back down.
  8. Repeat from step 5.

I know most people seem to be happy that selfdamage was removed but after this experience it felt quite... half-baked, to put it nicely.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Yea I thought interrupts were only going to be applied to self damage weapons but they gave it to EVERYTHING. 

No one is happy about it, yes. They did a "monkey's paw" on people by unknown reasons.

Knockdowns were a problem only in the profit spoder fight before this update, now it's everywhere and annoying af...

• Like 1

I wonder if they gave the stagger effect to enemies on purpose or were just so, well, sloppy and c/p it into everything that caused knockdown.

And if it was on purpose it might be time to rework a bunch of enemies. After all, that's a pretty big change with some effect on older mechanics.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu:

Have you tried one of the 100 options to CC or otherwise evade your enemy? 

Have you tried to CC at least 20 or more enemies at once in an open area like the Orb Valley? And feel free to tell me how you capture a cache while dodging all the explosion. I'm all ears.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Butterfly85:

Gee if only we had some mods to mitigate or prevent knockdown ...

So, everyone got a Primed Sure Footed (100% resist) when the update hit.

Otherwise your oh so smart comment would make little sense when it comes to knockdown spam as experienced.

Edited by Deus-Ex-Vesania
Spelling mistakes. You can keep the rest.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

Gee if only we had some mods to mitigate or prevent knockdown ...

If you have a Primed SureFooted and every frame polarized to be able to equip it it's a non issue, sure. But that's not the case with most ppl. And Knockdown recovery just makes the billions of knockdowns slightly less annoying. Since you can still be stun locked and be able to do nothing about it.

• Like 1