Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What gave you the biggest feeling of victory in Warframe?

KillerAuthor

First time killing Vay Hek. No one else joined so I ended up running it solo with my badly modded Soma. It took like half an hour.

Beating a solo Hydrolyst for the first time. Coincidentally, it was also for a nightwave challenge, so I got a nice callout for it in-game.

I play Limbo in solo tridolons for no other reason than personal challenge and because he's my favourite frame. Is it efficient? Hell no, took me ages (albeit not heavily focusing on it) to build up to just the point where I could run two Gantulysts in a row. So building up to the big bad green man was a pretty significant challenge, and several failed attempts. Several at the last hurdle. Felt great to finally reach that point not by just mindlessly following the meta, but by forging my own path.

(although admittedly a meta amp and riven'd Lanka was used.)

• Like 1

• Grande scheme - The difference in performance from my first Plague Star as a MR12 Nidus with an un-forma'd radiation Tenora; To a MR20 Rhino Prime with fully forma'd corrosive Pyrana Prime. All thanks to feeling of power and progression from things like actually having an Itzal Archwing launcher, Shattering Impact Sarpa, Focus Way-Bounds, a fast Hemo kill time, etc... is so far (and will most likely be) unmatched during my time in Warframe.

• Small scale - Solo Free Roam sorties. A place where I have access to all my tools, and the scope to actually need them (e.g. Mind Sprint). When the enemies are a high enough level, it truly is the best feeling thing to "overcome".
Edited by KitMeHarder
  • Like 1

Solo Hydrolyst definitely.

Solo Profit taker - not so much, she is only a matter of right gear.

I remember beating my first lvl 100 Bombard with a self made build (it was on Amprex iirc), I was so happy back then.

If to go even further back, I remember beating Lephantis solo and being very proud about it, good times.

And the very very first my feeling of victory was going on the first Venus mission against like lvl 3 Corpus with everything unranked obviously (I think it was Mad Cephalon update), dying like three times there, hiding behind corners from crewmen, but finally beating it. The funniest part is that since then I sometimes find myself thinking Corpus crewmen are tough and need to be avoided.

• Like 1